Notifications
Clear all

I Have Found The Cure For Scars I Think Please Read

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 12/03/2013 6:34 am

Hi everyone I just thought I would add a couple of things to this thread- I don't want to tell anyone what to believe but I would like to share what (little) information I have and you can take it or leave it.

First off, I am a STUDENT (not an expert by any means) naturopath who is also studying nutritional medicine and I believe very, very strongly in an evidenced based approach. Also I am just starting to research how I can treat my acne (which has flared up for me after stopping the pill recently) so I don't have any answers really - but I am experimenting on myself (herbs and supplements) with the hope of a good outcome. Anyway enough about me...

While I have not watched the whole youtube clip - I did skim through it and the rest of your comments and I would like to point out a couple of things.

Alkaline diet- this is talked about a lot in natural health circles but, a scientist of any type will tell you it is impossible for the body to be acidic in the way the guy in the youtube clip is talking about. It is possible to change the pH of your urine and it is possible for you to become 'acidic' but if you are acidic you will be very sick and probably die, not walking around with a few pimples or even sever acne. The body has what is called a pH buffer system and that system works very hard to keep your body between pH 7.35-7.45, any changes to this are minimal and for a limited amount of time, unless of course you are very, very ill. Here is a wiki article that talks about it - i know wiki is not the best source but you can do your own research from there if you are really interested - scroll down to the alternative medicine section (sorry I don't know how to link to a section on a webpage) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkaline_diet

Second thing I wanted to mention to zavvi - please make sure you are getting all the nutrients you need. The diet you have explained in your post is not meeting so many of your basic nutritional needs. I can't see any fat and basically no protein and that is just your macro nutrients - there are so many vitamins and minerals you will be missing out on- please research this further because you will make yourself sick eating like this for an extended amount of time.

Detoxing - I don't have a problem 'detoxing' but it needs to be well researched, well planned and well supported. If you really want to continue with the detox path at least look at including some essential fatty acids (ie your omega 3's in particular) and some protein - raw nuts is a good place to start and I can't see how a steamed peice of fish is going to be anything but good for you!

Also about the scars - I really don't have the indepth knowedlge to explain it here - but know enough it know most scientists would not accept that your body can break down scars.

I really don't want to be a downer or tell you what to do - but I don't want to see you put yourself through that diet and only feel and look worse.

I am going to try and get booked in for a consultation with the guy in the video. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask i will ask try and get him to answer them. I do believe in this guys ability he has a cancer cure rate of 80 or 90 percent from like 200,000 people. Yes i know its not cancer we all have but this guy definitely knows something about the human body. Like i said i am only trying this for a certain period of time i am trying this till june of next year. Any progress i will definitely report. But think about it logically how can you expect your body and skin to repair itself if you are feeding it junk. Its not just this guy that believes in the power of fruit the boy from scar erasing secrets also believes fruit have a key part to play. If you or anyone else has personally tried for a long period of time of eating raw and it didnt work fine. I am not here guys to create false hope i am hear to help you all as well as myself. If anyones intrested i am booked in for my first genuine dermaroller treatment this week. I will keep you guys posted on how it goes. Also my herbs are also going to be arriving at the end of this week i will let you know my thoughts

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 12/04/2013 2:16 am

You need to stick to this for waaay longer. Not just one year.. Also, are you mentally strong?

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 12/04/2013 4:55 am

You need to stick to this for waaay longer. Not just one year.. Also, are you mentally strong?

Guys i managed to get my question answered on docter morses youtube channel my question on acne scars is answered at 28 minutes and 2 seconds. If anyone else has any questions they would like this man to answer you can get them answered by sending a email to [email protected]. My acne scarring upsets me roberitoo but it can be completely reduced the man in the video estimates about a year. I will personally rexamine myself at the end of]

june to see if i am getting results. Robeitoo i know a year maybe a bit longer seems a long time by there is no magic bullet out there i would rather spend a year doing this than a lifetime trying to fix my problem.

MemberMember
(@jackthelad)

Posted : 12/04/2013 5:16 pm

Guys i managed to get my question answered on docter morses youtube channel my question on acne scars is answered at 28 minutes and 2 seconds. If anyone else has any questions they would like this man to answer you can get them answered by sending a email to [email protected]. My acne scarring upsets me roberitoo but it can be completely reduced the man in the video estimates about a year. I will personally rexamine myself at the end of]

june to see if i am getting results. Robeitoo i know a year maybe a bit longer seems a long time by there is no magic bullet out there i would rather spend a year doing this than a lifetime trying to fix my problem.

I dont get it, the body is acidic so scars are formed, but then you are going on a fruit diet? fruit is very acidic.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 12/04/2013 5:46 pm

I dont get it, the body is acidic so scars are formed, but then you are going on a fruit diet? fruit is very acidic.

your body alkalines it like orange

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 12/04/2013 8:05 pm

everyone should know this by now - eat healthy

take supplement to cleanse your liver and body

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 12/04/2013 8:15 pm

He said longer than a year, either way you'll most likely see results prior to 1 year of hardcore detox with fruits and herbs. Much look Zavvi. You need to upload pictures too! (I DO TOO LOL)

MemberMember
(@jackthelad)

Posted : 12/05/2013 6:56 am

what supplements to cleanse the liver? milk thistle?

he mentions kidney cleanse, with what?

photos would be helpful at this point..

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 12/05/2013 3:28 pm

Before allll that, you need to get into a high raw plant based diet.

MemberMember
(@jackthelad)

Posted : 12/05/2013 3:46 pm

and literally just eat high raw plant based diet? is that even possible

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 12/05/2013 4:55 pm

He said longer than a year, either way you'll most likely see results prior to 1 year of hardcore detox with fruits and herbs. Much look Zavvi. You need to upload pictures too! (I DO TOO LOL)

i will be uploading pics roberitoo after my inital period i will upload then in june once i examine my progress. Dont like looking at the state of my face.

thats it jack get high with fruits and veg

MemberMember
(@jackthelad)

Posted : 12/05/2013 5:20 pm

i will be uploading pics roberitoo after my inital period i will upload then in june once i examine my progress. Dont like looking at the state of my face.

>

thats it jack get high with fruits and veg

wow that would make me so skinny!

pictures would be ideal if you could stomach it guys. will be really good to see the progress and baseline

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 12/05/2013 6:27 pm

Look up 'Rawtill4' Made by Freelee the banana girl :)

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 12/06/2013 4:45 am

Look up 'Rawtill4' Made by Freelee the banana girl smile.png

i would personally look up dan macdonald and docter robert morse

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 12/11/2013 2:12 pm

Another interesting post by this Doctor on scars for all those interested its somewhere around the 1 minute 30 seconds

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 12/11/2013 4:55 pm

it takes years he said and also you putting too much faith in him good luck

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 12/11/2013 6:40 pm

He has seen scars disappear leading force why would he lie ?. Depending on your scarring it will take years my scarring he said for me probz a year. Either way life will go on whether i do this or not i may as well do it i have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Would you rather be on this website 20 years later ?

MemberMember
(@nope-avi)

Posted : 12/15/2013 9:41 pm

He has seen scars disappear leading force why would he lie ?. Depending on your scarring it will take years my scarring he said for me probz a year. Either way life will go on whether i do this or not i may as well do it i have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Would you rather be on this website 20 years later ?

Why would he lie? Cause he's a fucking hack, and he's selling something.

lol dr of naturopathy, i can't think of a field more riddled with quacks. This stuff is absolutely non scientific.

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Naturopathy/naturopathy.html

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 12/16/2013 4:24 am

lol dr of naturopathy, i can't think of a field more riddled with quacks. This stuff is absolutely non scientific.

look at what this guy has achieved then comment

MemberMember
(@325world)

Posted : 12/16/2013 11:32 am

Either way life will go on whether i do this or not i may as well do it i have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Would you rather be on this website 20 years later ?

Yes, that is a good approach to have. You should always be doing as much as you can to improve even if you can't see immediate results.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 12/16/2013 12:14 pm

all he said was basic information that everyone probably already knows , and obviously after couple years your scars should already be gone shouldnt even take more then a year in my opinion if youre doing your research and take a step back and analyze what you are doing right now for your skin and what youre doing wrong

also he doesnt have much views so i wouldnt take him highly

MemberMember
(@nope-avi)

Posted : 12/16/2013 5:21 pm

He hasn't acheived anything noteworthy and his qualifications are garbage. But go ahead, see if a fruitarian diet makes your body 'eat' your scars. lmfao.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 12/16/2013 5:40 pm

He hasn't acheived anything noteworthy and his qualifications are garbage. But go ahead, see if a fruitarian diet makes your body 'eat' your scars. lmfao.

you clearly havent look at it what he has achieved its ur loss

MemberMember
(@nope-avi)

Posted : 12/16/2013 5:47 pm

Oh I've looked.

look-its-fucking-nothing.jpg

Get out of here.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 12/21/2013 12:26 pm

Oh I've looked.

look-its-fucking-nothing.jpg

Get out of here.

you get out of here i am here to help others you clearly havent looked watch this testimony and ask your docter infact any whether this is possible they will laugh in your face but this man done it.

tbh i really dont have time for people like you if you dont believe me dont good luck with your journey

another video by the man on this topic for those intrested http://www.rawfigs.com/video-play/q-a-187/?sid=51338