I Have Found The Cure For Scars I Think Please Read

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 02/10/2014 11:09 am

the guy your reffering too has a name results will be posted in june

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 03/02/2014 5:33 am

I have no idea why this thread has gone on as long as it has..... This thread epitomizes everything that has gone wrong with this board. Real discussions about scientifically proven methods to improve scarring has given way to pseudo-science and nonsense.

I am thankful that the really good, intelligent discussions have been archived so that people will continue to glean insights from them. All of the recent stuff is completely useless and without merit.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 03/02/2014 7:18 am

here is another video of a girl how healed her pitted acne scar in 1 year. Its hard beleving i know but people are judging when the havent tried what do you think the motive is for this people lie lol to sell more fruit and vegetables come on guys wake up if you have tried for a year and got nowhere then you can judge i also believe a diet high in raw is also essential to clear red marks. When you think about what the redness is it all makes sense. If anyone out there thinks laser will heal there pitted scars show me one picture of this and i believe you. Guys what i am saying is everything works as a synergy. Look at all the big sucess stories on here all of them changed there diet to including alot of fruit and veg show me one case where someone saw improvement on fast food any case. I am determined to prove this works and will be posting results and june and then around in september where i can really tear it up.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 03/07/2014 9:56 am

http://blog.livingearthbeauty.com/2012/06/how-to-naturally-heal-acne-scars/ found this post as well even for indented scarring it worked according this post

panos liked
MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 03/08/2014 2:07 pm

http://curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=827167

Read this also.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 03/08/2014 3:07 pm

yes panos i seen that panos the herbs i am using you also get from greece as well this women sells them: there made in the USA by the docter i posted about but she sells them i am sure you can ask questions to this women as well http://herbsfordetox.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=109

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 03/08/2014 5:00 pm

i have had a couple of people send messages to me that this is radical what i am doing but let me ask you this question does using an ablative laser or chemicals to destroy your skin not seem more radical than eating fruits and herbs and using a dermaroller?

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/08/2014 5:25 pm

This is very dangerous nonsense. The raw foods/detox "treatment" ignores everything known about scars, and advocates the notion that uneducated laymen are somehow smarter, better, and more ethical than educated professionals.

I can understand the sentiment that there should be some approval process of what gets put on these boards. Fasting and herbs are not deadly like taking cyanide for cancer, but with the way that people purvey these "simple, easy cures" no one ever brings up possible drug/disease interactions or other side effects, it can be just as dangerous as some of the worst quackery. All it takes for a horrible side effect to happen is someone taking the wrong treatment at the wrong time. Worse, there's the implication that side effects can't and don't exist with "natural, alternative cures."

MemberMember
(@jackthelad)

Posted : 03/08/2014 9:13 pm

so the guy who posted this a couple months ago , where are your " results " ?

he isn't posting any pictures (if you class that as results?) until june

I will go through with using differin etc and see how i go, if i come to the end of that and its still awful then i shall dive into this. I will do everything before accutane. i do believe a 'diet' will work.

the problem is what diet works for you, like that girl mentioned doing some that made it worse, and that salt breaks her out... for others this may not be true. but i fully back the notion that everything revolves around diet. the stomach is the gateway to our health.

So to sum it up, you need lots of fruit, raw veg (give me examples all i can think of is carrot sticks) and low fat (meaning?) can you still use fish oil capsules?

anything else?

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 03/14/2014 1:38 pm

Before allll that, you need to get into a high raw plant based diet.

what supplements to cleanse the liver? milk thistle?

he mentions kidney cleanse, with what?

photos would be helpful at this point..

wrong roberito you need to get into a high fruit diet i will explain later dont get me wrong vegetables are good but not for scars i will explain more in depth later

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 03/14/2014 2:39 pm

I know zaviii, i'm not an idiot lol. I fruit myself up every day morning untill 4-6 then starches and veggies

MemberMember
(@ellamaria)

Posted : 03/21/2014 11:48 am

this is really interesting! thank you! i will continue to research on my own zavvi :)

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 03/21/2014 12:09 pm

this is really interesting! thank you! i will continue to research on my own zavvi

your welcome ellamaria i want to show people by proving it on myself that its possible for a complete remedy

Ellamaria liked
MemberMember
(@ellamaria)

Posted : 03/21/2014 1:22 pm

I try to learn more everyday. and when i accomplish what i want then i will be living proof also but I'm slowly working towards it everyday

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 03/21/2014 5:09 pm

I try to learn more everyday. and when i accomplish what i want then i will be living proof also but I'm slowly working towards it everyday

what all the videos in this post knowledge yourself up i along with a few others on here seem to know quite a bit about. As a start you want to try and eat more fruit and not veg.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 05/13/2014 7:36 am

guys i suggest you check this post out this girl healed her pockmarks 100 percent look at this http://www.30bananasaday.com/forum/topics/healing-acne-with-a-high-carb?commentId=2684079%3AComment%3A3742484&xg_source=activity

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 11/17/2014 12:04 am

bump. I might be late with this thread. But anyone else had success using this method?

MemberMember
(@jackthelad)

Posted : 11/17/2014 6:14 am

zavvi, have you got those pictures you promised for us back in june?!!