Notifications
Clear all

I Have Found The Cure For Scars I Think Please Read

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 11/22/2013 4:05 am

if this worked , everything would of been cured by now

no not everyone most people arent prepared to go to the extreme measures of just eating fruit and vegetables only. When you do this the body is in a alkaline state. only then can it really fix your acne and scar problem from the inside out. most people wont ever try this for a lengthy period of time but i am 6 months before i make an opinion.

What kind of scars do you have Zavvi?

everyything

also interested in the procedure

good for you i am letting everyone know about progress so will post withs pics

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 11/23/2013 5:51 pm

Wow this guy is full of crap. I say this as a med school student...

Yeah eating healthy is good for you, but detoxing and fasting will do nothing for scars. The dude also implied that if the body were less acidic the scars would improve; there is no scientific basis for that or anything he says. His ramblings about "toxins" in the body make zero sense as well. Robert Morsend is a fraud. Go on his website and you'll see that all of this BS is to elicit sales on his products. He's selling a bottle of Cayenne/Garlic pills for $26 for god's sake!

This guy acts like he knows what he's talking about, but in reality nothing he says makes any scientific sense.

thats your opinion but i believe this works

Why do you choose to believe something with no evidence to support it? In fact, it has evidence to support it is an overall negative to your health. He says your amount of scarring essentially has to do with how acidic your body is - what? That is way oversimplifying it. For example, certain skin types can be genetically prone to scarring - as I said in another topic, African Americans are much more likely to have keloid scars than caucasians. That's genetic and has nothing to do with what you eat.

people on youtube have got great results

MemberMember
(@atn)

Posted : 11/24/2013 2:08 pm

Scarred tissue is physically different than unscarred tissue. Eating a healthy diet would be a positive thing for your overall health, and it might reduce inflammation but it cannot change scarred tissue back to unscarred.

With subcision, the doctor is physically cutting the bonds underneath the scarred tissue, so that the scar will lay flat. If you examined that section of skin with a magnifying glass, it would still look different where the scarred and unscarred areas were. It's just flatter now, so nobody will notice. There is no way that your diet can do the same thing as a subcision. Think about how indirect the effects of diet would be, on skin that is already scarred it's not going to magically change that tissue. Even with active acne, the effects of diet might be arguable if you're having hormonal upheaval and breaking out, in my opinion eating a raw diet is not going to make you not have acne (I would agree that it could help not to eat certain foods, but help is not the same as prevent). But with scarring, it's simply impossible for diet to make scars less noticeable. If lasers and TCA cross only help incrementally (takes multiple sessions) how will your diet possible remodel a scar?

I hate to see threads like this because it raises false hopes in people, and leads to more discouragement and disillusionment. This forum should be the source of accurate information. I also saw another thread here that said putting urine on your scars would make a difference. I hope nobody was fooled by that.

There are also people who say that you can cure cancer with positive thinking, and so on. It's a bunch of nonsense, in my opinion. This guy Robert Morsend talks about "detoxifying" the body which is also nonsense - there are no "toxins"(poison) produced in the body, or lurking in the body. That's a bunch of bunk. A quick Google of his name claims he has cured 100,000 people of cancer. Even if that number is correct, millions of people get cancer, and statistically some of those people will go into remission with no treatment at all. Just eat a healthy diet with fresh fruits and vegetables, don't eat junk food, avoid sugar and so on. There will be no need to "detoxify" in the first place, if you do that, IMO.

Bottom line though - eating a raw food diet will not convert scarred tissue into unscarred tissue, will not untether your rolling scars, will not soften the edges of your box scars, will not fill in your icepick scars. It's simply impossible.

Spot on, on everything! Wow!!

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 11/24/2013 2:49 pm

Scarred tissue is physically different than unscarred tissue. Eating a healthy diet would be a positive thing for your overall health, and it might reduce inflammation but it cannot change scarred tissue back to unscarred.

With subcision, the doctor is physically cutting the bonds underneath the scarred tissue, so that the scar will lay flat. If you examined that section of skin with a magnifying glass, it would still look different where the scarred and unscarred areas were. It's just flatter now, so nobody will notice. There is no way that your diet can do the same thing as a subcision. Think about how indirect the effects of diet would be, on skin that is already scarred it's not going to magically change that tissue. Even with active acne, the effects of diet might be arguable if you're having hormonal upheaval and breaking out, in my opinion eating a raw diet is not going to make you not have acne (I would agree that it could help not to eat certain foods, but help is not the same as prevent). But with scarring, it's simply impossible for diet to make scars less noticeable. If lasers and TCA cross only help incrementally (takes multiple sessions) how will your diet possible remodel a scar?

I hate to see threads like this because it raises false hopes in people, and leads to more discouragement and disillusionment. This forum should be the source of accurate information. I also saw another thread here that said putting urine on your scars would make a difference. I hope nobody was fooled by that.

There are also people who say that you can cure cancer with positive thinking, and so on. It's a bunch of nonsense, in my opinion. This guy Robert Morsend talks about "detoxifying" the body which is also nonsense - there are no "toxins"(poison) produced in the body, or lurking in the body. That's a bunch of bunk. A quick Google of his name claims he has cured 100,000 people of cancer. Even if that number is correct, millions of people get cancer, and statistically some of those people will go into remission with no treatment at all. Just eat a healthy diet with fresh fruits and vegetables, don't eat junk food, avoid sugar and so on. There will be no need to "detoxify" in the first place, if you do that, IMO.

Bottom line though - eating a raw food diet will not convert scarred tissue into unscarred tissue, will not untether your rolling scars, will not soften the edges of your box scars, will not fill in your icepick scars. It's simply impossible.

like i said i am trying this so will wait and see if it works i will be posting pics

like i said i am trying this so will wait and see if it works i will be posting pics

look it up on youtube people have got excellant results from raw food?

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 11/24/2013 9:09 pm

All you speaking negative about raw food and the results on scarring,

do a 40 days orange juice fast and come back to inform us whether you were wrong or right!!

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 11/25/2013 4:55 am

do a 40 days orange juice fast and come back to inform us whether you were wrong or right!!

well said panos

MemberMember
(@jfiligree)

Posted : 11/25/2013 2:56 pm

well said panos

If you two believe in it so whole-heartedly, post pictures. I would be extremely interested to see your vanishing scars (or anyone else's). Where are the results? You might as well say..."scrub your skin with paint 2x a day and your scars will disappear!" There is no sense in believing in something like this without previous examples/proof.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 11/25/2013 4:59 pm

>

well said panos

If you two believe in it so whole-heartedly, post pictures. I would be extremely interested to see your vanishing scars (or anyone else's). Where are the results? You might as well say..."scrub your skin with paint 2x a day and your scars will disappear!" There is no sense in believing in something like this without previous examples/proof.

i will be posting results

MemberMember
(@jackthelad)

Posted : 11/25/2013 5:00 pm

i am neither for nor against this. but i feel there could be some truth in it. the body is a clever complex machine.

but who ever said they are going to do it. please please please post good pictures, in natural lighting, harsh down lighting etc.

really want to know if this works

MemberMember
(@luckydory)

Posted : 11/25/2013 6:04 pm

That harsh down lighting is just awful huh lol? I don't believe a raw foods diet will be able to vanish any scars that are depressed, although I do believe that it can help with red marks left over. I eat a 95 percent organic raw foods diet and although it doesn't really help with scaring it does help with active acne. I have not had anything cystic since switching to it. My regular acne spots seems to heal quicker and are less frequent. Your diet is still extremely important as I believe your body requires all the proper high quality nutrients and minerals to respond to acne and what's leftover in its wake. I am currently looking into punch excision for a scar on my right cheek that I assume is boxcar. Excited/nervous for my consultation with Michael eisemann in Houston, Texas about and hour and a half drive from my house but still very worth it to me in my journey to get some scarring fixed or at least improved.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 11/25/2013 10:01 pm

Your diet is key to healing. I am 100% positive you'll see good results from your treatments. Vegan is the way!

That harsh down lighting is just awful huh lol? I don't believe a raw foods diet will be able to vanish any scars that are depressed, although I do believe that it can help with red marks left over. I eat a 95 percent organic raw foods diet and although it doesn't really help with scaring it does help with active acne. I have not had anything cystic since switching to it. My regular acne spots seems to heal quicker and are less frequent. Your diet is still extremely important as I believe your body requires all the proper high quality nutrients and minerals to respond to acne and what's leftover in its wake. I am currently looking into punch excision for a scar on my right cheek that I assume is boxcar. Excited/nervous for my consultation with Michael eisemann in Houston, Texas about and hour and a half drive from my house but still very worth it to me in my journey to get some scarring fixed or at least improved.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 11/26/2013 4:16 am

i am neither for nor against this. but i feel there could be some truth in it. the body is a clever complex machine.

but who ever said they are going to do it. please please please post good pictures, in natural lighting, harsh down lighting etc.

really want to know if this works

Hi jack the lad please go back to the original post first post watch the video. i am trying this until june of next year so will keep you guys updated you have to try something for a long period of time before you can say whether it works

Your diet is key to healing. I am 100% positive you'll see good results from your treatments. Vegan is the way!

Have you had sucess with scarring ?

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 11/26/2013 4:23 am

Guys its really simple.

Once you dont poison your body with stuff it cant use ,

the blood is being cleared and the stomach enzymes eat the scar tissue

and liquify it.

Its a pain in the ass though to not eat cooked food cause its our society today.

Everything is based on cooked food.

So far i believe the best method is going fruitarian at least 50% and the rest vegan(seeds,nuts,salads,greens etc).

You cover the scars with vitamin e or castor oil and bandaid and keep it there for as long as you can .

Do rebounding and brushing all over the body to move the lymph fluids.

I got a question about if i have done the orange jiuce fast.I CANT.I AM REALLY THIN.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 11/26/2013 4:37 am

Guys its really simple.

Once you dont poison your body with stuff it cant use ,

the blood is being cleared and the stomach enzymes eat the scar tissue

and liquify it.

Its a pain in the ass though to not eat cooked food cause its our society today.

Everything is based on cooked food.

So far i believe the best method is going fruitarian at least 50% and the rest vegan(seeds,nuts,salads,greens etc).

You cover the scars with vitamin e or castor oil and bandaid and keep it there for as long as you can .

Do rebounding and brushing all over the body to move the lymph fluids.

I got a question about if i have done the orange jiuce fast.I CANT.I AM REALLY THIN.

Thank you panos for letting us know did you have a look at doctor morses herbs formulaes i was talking about what do you think ?

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 11/26/2013 5:16 am

Guys there is so much information on this on the internet type in raw foods and scars give it a bit of time and you will see results

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 11/26/2013 5:57 am

Zavvi i have seen the guy you mention on another site that i really trust and following the general philosophy

so it cant be bad.

The herbs will either do these kind of stuff

-promote circulation to the area

-feed the skin

-break the protein that consists the scar.

Circulation is king when it comes ot everything in health.

Clean blood that circulates.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 11/26/2013 6:22 am

Zavvi i have seen the guy you mention on another site that i really trust and following the general philosophy

so it cant be bad.

The herbs will either do these kind of stuff

-promote circulation to the area

-feed the skin

-break the protein that consists the scar.

Circulation is king when it comes ot everything in health.

Clean blood that circulates.

Ok thanks ye i will try the herbs they have a lympathetic system one a skin lots of other ones as well and i will report my progress i am trying this raw food and herbs diet until next June. Hopefully it works. I have been doing this diet for 2 weeks so far so good.

Theres lots of guests looking at this why not join the site share your thoughts ?

MemberMember
(@jackthelad)

Posted : 11/26/2013 3:55 pm

Zavvi, i will follow this, how old are you? how much do you weigh? have you started? what raw veggies are you going to consume? and how many?

is this viable to keep up a diet like that? i mean that takes some serious serious dedication my friend.

panos > if its about circulation, why not just take a niacin tablet, this opens up all the very small capillaries and helps to expel toxins

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 11/26/2013 4:48 pm

Niacin makes the body panic and big doses of it cause hair loss.

Also consider the possibility of bringing bad stuff from inside to the outside and overwhelm the skin

thus inflaming it.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 11/26/2013 5:05 pm

Zavvi, i will follow this, how old are you? how much do you weigh? have you started? what raw veggies are you going to consume? and how many?

is this viable to keep up a diet like that? i mean that takes some serious serious dedication my friend.

panos > if its about circulation, why not just take a niacin tablet, this opens up all the very small capillaries and helps to expel toxins

hi jack the lad i am 20 i am 12 stone and ye i have started. Basically my daily meals will be 6-10 bannanas for breakfast everyday. for lunch 2 juices about liter and a bit of raw fresh orange juice made at home, then a green juice consitting of celery apples and cucumber. For dinner a large bowl of salad. Any snacks grapes berries or mellon. Ye i know it takes dedication but i would rather have my skin back more than anything like i said i am doing this until june next year. Jack look at the video if you havent already the guy in the video also has herbs formulaes which i am also going to be taking. They are suposedelly meant to help me panos aquasea and a few others on this site believe in curing acne and scarring from the inside out. What have i got to lose trying this

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 11/27/2013 11:22 am

Hi guys so just another quick update the amount of time i have had to go to the toilet recently well lets just say its the most i have definitely been in a long time probably a back log of all the rubbish stuck in me. No real improvements in my skin but i am patient it will take time. My herbal formulaes will also hopefully arrive very soon which will be exciting to try

MemberMember
(@jackthelad)

Posted : 11/27/2013 1:44 pm

nice, yeah i watched the video of that doctor talking about acidity in the body - and you must reduce it. so how will drinking oranges help? please put up photos of progress and starting points, even photos of your meals would be good

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 11/27/2013 2:12 pm

nice, yeah i watched the video of that doctor talking about acidity in the body - and you must reduce it. so how will drinking oranges help? please put up photos of progress and starting points, even photos of your meals would be good

hi jack i will try puting photos up of meals i will be putting before and after pics soon. Today for lunch i had 2 juices about 14 oranges juiced and a green juice. It sounds alot guys but you have to remember vegetables and fruits are less in calories compared to cooked food.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 11/29/2013 5:04 am

guys a update some minor skin flaking today which was intresting

MemberMember
(@toomanypimples)

Posted : 12/02/2013 12:36 am

Hi everyone I just thought I would add a couple of things to this thread- I don't want to tell anyone what to believe but I would like to share what (little) information I have and you can take it or leave it.

First off, I am a STUDENT (not an expert by any means) naturopath who is also studying nutritional medicine and I believe very, very strongly in an evidenced based approach. Also I am just starting to research how I can treat my acne (which has flared up for me after stopping the pill recently) so I don't have any answers really - but I am experimenting on myself (herbs and supplements) with the hope of a good outcome. Anyway enough about me...

While I have not watched the whole youtube clip - I did skim through it and the rest of your comments and I would like to point out a couple of things.

Alkaline diet- this is talked about a lot in natural health circles but, a scientist of any type will tell you it is impossible for the body to be acidic in the way the guy in the youtube clip is talking about. It is possible to change the pH of your urine and it is possible for you to become 'acidic' but if you are acidic you will be very sick and probably die, not walking around with a few pimples or even sever acne. The body has what is called a pH buffer system and that system works very hard to keep your body between pH 7.35-7.45, any changes to this are minimal and for a limited amount of time, unless of course you are very, very ill. Here is a wiki article that talks about it - i know wiki is not the best source but you can do your own research from there if you are really interested - scroll down to the alternative medicine section (sorry I don't know how to link to a section on a webpage) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkaline_diet

Second thing I wanted to mention to zavvi - please make sure you are getting all the nutrients you need. The diet you have explained in your post is not meeting so many of your basic nutritional needs. I can't see any fat and basically no protein and that is just your macro nutrients - there are so many vitamins and minerals you will be missing out on- please research this further because you will make yourself sick eating like this for an extended amount of time.

Detoxing - I don't have a problem 'detoxing' but it needs to be well researched, well planned and well supported. If you really want to continue with the detox path at least look at including some essential fatty acids (ie your omega 3's in particular) and some protein - raw nuts is a good place to start and I can't see how a steamed peice of fish is going to be anything but good for you!

Also about the scars - I really don't have the indepth knowedlge to explain it here - but know enough it know most scientists would not accept that your body can break down scars.

I really don't want to be a downer or tell you what to do - but I don't want to see you put yourself through that diet and only feel and look worse.

purple123 liked