Notifications
Clear all

How I Got Rid Of My Acne Scars

MemberMember
(@livingwithfaith)

Posted : 08/22/2016 7:44 pm

On 7/31/2016 at 10:13 AM, Liquid_Ocelot said:
Hey, sorry for the late reply. It took about 2 years to see the majority of my results.

Just a quick update, I haven't needled in over 2 years now and my skin is the best it has ever been so I can confidently say the results are permanent.

I appreciate the response. Better late than never. I have another question, what brand of Dermapen did you purchase?

MemberMember
(@liquid_ocelot)

Posted : 09/03/2016 9:57 pm

On 8/23/2016 at 1:44 AM, LivingWithFaith said:
On 7/31/2016 at 4:13 PM, Liquid_Ocelot said:
Hey, sorry for the late reply. It took about 2 years to see the majority of my results.

Just a quick update, I haven't needled in over 2 years now and my skin is the best it has ever been so I can confidently say the results are permanent.

I appreciate the response. Better late than never. I have another question, what brand of Dermapen did you purchase?

It was called the Dermica Pen when I bought it, it's the official Dermapen it was just renamed for some european countries. I wouldn't go for an unreliable brand, will probably cause more damage than good. Derma stamps are fine to be honest, it's the same thing.

On 8/17/2016 at 9:50 PM, abstractworld said:

What derma stamp do you recommend?
I see you used jglobalsales but I only see them selling 1.5mm dermastamps, not .5mm or 1mm

That's what I used at the time. can't really comment on other brands. Just look for those purple ones on eBay from respected sellers. i'm pretty sure those are the same as the jglobalsales ones but just repackaged and renamed.

MemberMember
(@noa27)

Posted : 09/20/2016 12:47 am

Liquid, were your scars tethered? Did you experience that your boxcars became wider during stamping?

MemberMember
(@rore84)

Posted : 10/08/2016 10:04 pm

Thank you for sharing your experience
I have acne scars and sufferd alot
Today i read about Derma wand but i can't trust the ads i see so if you have any idea about this product please help me to know if it works on acen scars

MemberMember
(@acne_scars_10years)

Posted : 10/26/2016 9:19 pm

Hi, thank you so much for these infos. May i know do you recommend LUTRONIC's RF microneedle treatment ?

MemberMember
(@cpt1990)

Posted : 02/09/2017 9:50 pm

How did you get the terproline? I want to follow your advice but it's only for professionals. :(

MemberMember
(@hotdog1996)

Posted : 07/14/2017 7:44 pm

Awesome to hear you had great success@Liquid_Ocelot! Could you upload a photo of your skin now under some harsh lighting? Would really appreciate it.

JamesL liked
MemberMember
(@poorbunny888)

Posted : 01/15/2018 4:40 am

@Liquid_Ocelot

thanks so much for the sharing. I find the info is very detail and useful. i, myself just suffer from Fraxel laser damage and considering needling combined with at-home LED.

From what I read, you continue with the LED treatment directly after the needling session 5 minutes for the red light. from the info i gather for the LED usage alone is to be used on a dry clean face then afterwards continue with the skincare routine. But with microneedling, we are supposed to put a serum (preferrably growth factor one) or moisturizer before and after the needling. Therefore, it would make our face already skincare applied before the LED

Could you clarify this further?

TIA