Notifications
Clear all

Traditional Chinese Medicine Knows The Cure To Scars But...

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 09/10/2013 5:18 pm

The idiots wont tell us details.

It is some fresh stimulating circulation herbs together with a micro current that used the micro electricity output to drive

the herbs to the scar .So blood goes there and vanishes the scars.

Look at the pictures to this link to see what i am talking about.

http://youmodels.com/blogs/6-Hanna-Toivakka/blog_posts/331

If anyone is living near finland and norway they can get this treatment.

This method is the CURE FOR SCARS cause it allows the blood to do the job via herbs and micro current.

Also and idiot pm'ed me once back then telling me that this comes from rural China but still he/she didnt want to tell me details!!!!

and said that he/she doesnt want to reveal the method cause of the potential people hurting themselves with micro-electricity!!!!

Really retaded way of thinking.

Anyway .Any thoughts?

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 09/10/2013 7:06 pm

seems very interesting like a new innovative method for scars. it doesnt state weather or not it can treat atrophic scarring which sucks but none the less thanks for posting this interesting link.

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 09/10/2013 10:46 pm

seems very interesting like a new innovative method for scars. it doesnt state weather or not it can treat atrophic scarring which sucks but none the less thanks for posting this interesting link.

The blood heals everything.Atrophic scars included.

I will experiment with diluted oregano essential oil.NEVER APPLY IT NEAT IT WILL BURN.

Hopefully it will increase circulation.

MemberMember
(@frasier)

Posted : 09/11/2013 9:21 am

Why do you have such a strong believe in this treatment? And where do you see that a person can get this treatment in Norway? I live in Norway and if I really believed in it I would do it.

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 09/11/2013 12:25 pm

Why do you have such a strong believe in this treatment? And where do you see that a person can get this treatment in Norway? I live in Norway and if I really believed in it I would do it.

Thanks my friend for the answer !!!!!There you are mate.

http://www.duiclinique.com/home.html

It is in tonsberg in Norway .Plese let us know for the procedure.

I think it is also in finland.Its by far your best bet.

http://www.duiclinique.com/contact.html

MemberMember
(@frasier)

Posted : 09/11/2013 1:44 pm

Thank you, Panos, Tnsberg is not very far away from where I live. Why do you exactly believe in this treatment?

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 09/11/2013 9:17 pm

Thank you, Panos, Tnsberg is not very far away from where I live. Why do you exactly believe in this treatment?

Becaus blood does the whole job.So circulating herbs together with micro current to drive them to the hard tissue of scar will dissolve it.

As you can see a person had 27!!!! treatments so you can say its absolute safe.

As for the blood thingy lugol's iodine works the same but it is a caustic chemical.So it burns the scar while increasing circulation in it.

With this traditional chinese method you just increase the blood to the area with more natural and smooth ways.

And oregano essential oil might work the same.Today i tried to make a diluted version of it but it didnt come out good.No blood circulating in the test area.

The undiluted stuff is too strong,it will really burn you.

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 09/11/2013 10:00 pm

Becaus blood does the whole job.So circulating herbs together with micro current to drive them to the hard tissue of scar will dissolve it.

As you can see a person had 27!!!! treatments so you can say its absolute safe.

As for the blood thingy lugol's iodine works the same but it is a caustic chemical.So it burns the scar while increasing circulation in it.

With this traditional chinese method you just increase the blood to the area with more natural and smooth ways.

And oregano essential oil might work the same.Today i tried to make a diluted version of it but it didnt come out good.No blood circulating in the test area.

The undiluted stuff is too strong,it will really burn you.

wow you are brave for self experiments. frasier since you live in norway can you please contact the clinic and ask about the effect of this treatment to atrophic scarring as in deep acne scars like box car and ice picks. your help will be greatly appreciated by the community

MemberMember
(@frasier)

Posted : 09/12/2013 7:15 am

Sure. I will try to call them and give you their answers. But if a person needed 27 treatments it sure takes time, doesnt it?

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 09/12/2013 7:17 pm

Sure. I will try to call them and give you their answers. But if a person needed 27 treatments it sure takes time, doesnt it?

thank you very much. 27 treatments is indeed alot of time yes indeed!

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 09/13/2013 6:08 am

If you saw the pictures the girl that had 27 treatments had a serious scar and i believe the improvement wasnt that much.

But the other dude his scar almost vanished with 3 treatments!!!!

http://www.duiclinique.com/face-scar.html

Seems like they use this stuff to improve blood circulation to the scar and then they drive it further with the micro current.

http://naturalpharma.asia/index.php?route=product/product&path=&product_id=58

It containes thyme,angelica and nettle.

MemberMember
(@tayto101)

Posted : 09/13/2013 9:59 am

Panos, I thought you healed your scars already with iodine no?

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 09/13/2013 1:04 pm

You can do it.It will reduce them for sure but i dont want to put anymore chemicals on my face.

It can have side effects.

All i am doing now is to manage the blood to come to the area together with an approach that MY BODY ENZYMES will be activated to break the fibrous tissues aka scars.Also trying to find to feed the skin with natural means.

MemberMember
(@tayto101)

Posted : 09/13/2013 3:05 pm

On 9/14/2013 at 12:04 AM, panos said:
On 9/13/2013 at 8:59 PM, Tayto101 said:

You can do it.It will reduce them for sure but i dont want to put anymore chemicals on my face.

It can have side effects.

All i am doing now is to manage the blood to come to the area together with an approach that MY BODY ENZYMES will be activated to break the fibrous tissues aka scars.Also trying to find to feed the skin with natural means.

Ah ok, so what kind of scars do you have left? And how are you getting the blood to the scars? Iodine is supposed to bring blood to the area isn't it?

I tried iodine on my scars for a while. I have raised, hard bumps, my derm called them keloids but i don't think they are, cause they don't expand or change. There just like rolling scars maybe?! Anyway, the lugol's made the surface skin peel and after about 2 weeks, there was no redness, scab or any reaction like dr. derry said should happen.

I don't know, i'm so fucking depressed about this. I'm going to start flushing my liver though..maybe it will help. I'm trying to get my body to heal them itself.

What side effects do you mean? I'm taking iodine internally as well. Read about it on [removed]. Apparently most people are deficient in iodine.

MemberMember
(@zavvi)

Posted : 03/15/2014 12:51 pm

panos buddy think i told you about this but the guy i get my herbs from makes a upper circulation formula its very powerful though he uses it quite often on MS and nerve regeneration. I have a consultation with him in june i will ask him alot of questions about this formulae and the other ones. In a couple of videos himself he said it moves blood aggresively in the head not sure about this face but this could be what we are looking for.

MemberMember
(@coconut-scar)

Posted : 09/12/2014 7:11 pm

panos buddy think i told you about this but the guy i get my herbs from makes a upper circulation formula its very powerful though he uses it quite often on MS and nerve regeneration. I have a consultation with him in june i will ask him alot of questions about this formulae and the other ones. In a couple of videos himself he said it moves blood aggresively in the head not sure about this face but this could be what we are looking for.

Geia sou Panos : Your posts are very informative.. I have small line scars on my cheek and nose from a mild accident in april.. I'm trying to get my acupuncturist to use the microcurrent combined with acupuncture.. (not many will do this in the states) I called norway..they're creating a new machine with improvements..I may end up going there for treatment. there's a lot to consider..at least 10 treatments . along with hotel and plane tickets..

MemberMember
(@user410314)

Posted : 09/14/2014 12:47 am

You can buy HF machines on amazon. Galvanic machines have fallen out of use in spas, but there is no secret to electricity helping,

MemberMember
(@coconut-scar)

Posted : 10/18/2014 6:19 pm

Can someone recommend a good quality machine to purchase ?

Zavvi : Did you ask about which herbs work best for circulation ? Thank you. All the best

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 10/18/2014 9:17 pm

oh lets get real

also zavvi was the same kid who said he was gonna do like a year or 6 month raw vegetable or eat just fruits to cure his acne scars and said he was gonna update us when its finish but sadly confronted him and he never replied again

MemberMember
(@coconut-scar)

Posted : 10/23/2014 8:03 am

I just started something similar where I'm eating nothing but fruits and vegetables and something called the mini beet protocal (google) which claims to eliminate 100 % scar tissue, so we'll see how it goes.. I do believe if you can detox the body and remove interference , the body can then focus on what needs to be done..so whatever is done externally will be that much better..this for me is not a radical change but raw live foods provides the electricity and enzymes necessary to assist the body in healing. I wont update anything until months later because nothing happens overnight unless I suddenly see something miraculous. Our thoughts also play a major role in how we heal. I can see that microcurrent is a wonderful addition to the process since it mimics what goes on in the body..I'm going to be needling once a month and doing microcurrent sessions in between.

MemberMember
(@misshopeful123)

Posted : 10/23/2014 8:50 am

hi coconut star coukd you please tell us more what are you exatly doing/how your scars look like/how deep they are/what are your expectations exc

thanks alot

MemberMember
(@coconut-scar)

Posted : 11/04/2014 1:34 pm

Hello misshopeful123 right now i'm pretty much following what panos is doing and eating all raw food..fruits and vegetables only and will be using Microcurrent to wake up the skin,plump it up and needling right afterwatds..needling every 4 to 6 weeks.. my scars are small scrapes from a minor accident in April on the nose cheeks and under eye..nobody notices but they bother me because 10 years ago i had another accident in the forehead and I finally had good skin only to deal with this event.but that's life..I tried to take photos but they never show in photos..raw food is important..strengthen the internal organs..detox..especially the liver..the liver is directly related to skin..I will continue to update..I have a Microcurrent session this weekend and will needle directly after..folks just be careful with the depth of needles..remember you're only stimulating the body to continue healing..skin building is slow..all the best..love to all..DON'T GIVE UP

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 01/12/2015 10:43 pm

The treatment is also available in Singapore for those living in Asia. Thing with Micro current is that it increases ATP which is the basis of this research on scars.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/07/120706164416.htm

MemberMember
(@lifesnotfair)

Posted : 01/16/2015 6:27 pm

This is interesting. I live in Finland and would try it if I could afford it. Also I'm pretty skeptical about this actually working..

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 01/18/2015 3:32 am

This is interesting. I live in Finland and would try it if I could afford it. Also I'm pretty skeptical about this actually working..

Give it a shot and let us know. Don't think it's expensive.