Notifications
Clear all

Purple Marks

MemberMember
(@umaid619)

Posted : 09/12/2013 11:15 am

Does anyone know if exfoliating them makes them worse? my skin is sensitive so even the cleanser exfoliates it...and its irratated at first but then gets better(takes about 4hours...), should i just wash it just plane water rather then cleanser?

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 09/12/2013 1:13 pm

Using a chemical exfoliant in the form of a leave-on lotion such as the Acne.org AHA or Alpha Hydrox Enhance will help you with any hyperpigmentation issues, but in the form of a exfoliating cleanser it isnt on your skin for long enough to have any effect other than irritating the skin.

MemberMember
(@umaid619)

Posted : 09/14/2013 5:48 am

Problem is i think those chemicals are too harsh for my skin, if just a cleanser can irritate it then i will destroy it with those, atm i'm using Aloe vera oil free moisturiser and it seems to be working for now...

MemberMember
(@amyyrose)

Posted : 09/18/2013 1:51 am

Hey, I am using the Avene Exfoliant Cleanance K product, It cleanses in depth with with a synergy of AHA's and BHA's that unclog the pores and helps reduce blemishes.

This is a great product for those who figured out the inside problem of acne and is now trying to fade acne scars and impurities.

I find it is a really good product seeing though I cannot afford Dan's postage to Australia.

I'm not real sure about exfoliating them with a usual cleanser/exfoliant.. I don't use them they break me out and irritate my skin :)

MemberMember
(@umaid619)

Posted : 09/27/2013 2:30 pm

Hey, I am using the Avene Exfoliant Cleanance K product, It cleanses in depth with with a synergy of AHA's and BHA's that unclog the pores and helps reduce blemishes.

This is a great product for those who figured out the inside problem of acne and is now trying to fade acne scars and impurities.

I find it is a really good product seeing though I cannot afford Dan's postage to Australia.

I'm not real sure about exfoliating them with a usual cleanser/exfoliant.. I don't use them they break me out and irritate my skin smile.png

Hiii, i've literally just ordered it! i think it sounds good, i have oily prone skin with red blemishes, i've currently been using Aloe vera oil free moisturiser and its working! hopefully with this it'll be gone :) Thaaanks

AmyyRose liked
MemberMember
(@umaid619)

Posted : 10/10/2013 11:04 am

Right i've used the cleance k cream! first day made my skin glow...couldn't believe it, although the next day i broke out, then i released these were only 'purges' so didn't use the aha on the second day.

on the 3rd day used it again but it really irritated my red marks, made them worse? i shouldn't of used it this soon think it exfoliated too much, however after 24h my skin feels smoother and the red marks have faded a little!

I think i'm goin to use the cream once a week, my skin is clearly too sensitive for it and i'm too scared of any new purges, although it does seem to do the job, if only i had known about this a year ago

AmyyRose liked
MemberMember
(@amyyrose)

Posted : 10/13/2013 3:54 am

Right i've used the cleance k cream! first day made my skin glow...couldn't believe it, although the next day i broke out, then i released these were only 'purges' so didn't use the aha on the second day.

on the 3rd day used it again but it really irritated my red marks, made them worse? i shouldn't of used it this soon think it exfoliated too much, however after 24h my skin feels smoother and the red marks have faded a little!

I think i'm goin to use the cream once a week, my skin is clearly too sensitive for it and i'm too scared of any new purges, although it does seem to do the job, if only i had known about this a year ago

That's really awesome! So glad to hear about your first experience with it :) Yes I only use it 1-2 times per week as I have the same problem as you, I should of wrote that in my last comment! Sorry :) But it is a great product I love it as well, it really helps with the red marks!