Notifications
Clear all

The Only Thing That Works

MemberMember
(@derkmasdr)

Posted : 12/07/2012 12:08 am

Hi,

I just wanted to share my experience from trying to get rid of my red marks, and acne scars.

As many of you, I have also tried all of the brands in the pharmacy, and every product available. It has been very frustrating because I have had red marks for a couple of years, mine were very stubborn.

I made the mistake of getting tan in the sun, thinking it would make them blend in. It made it worst. Dont avoid the sun at all cost, but dont tan on purpose thinking it will help red marks.

I tried apple cider vinegar, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, emu oil, Neutrogena products, sulfur, benzoyl peroxide products, all the home products lemons, tomatoes, baking soda, clean and clear products, moisturizer, etc.

Unfortunately, none of them actually made much of a difference.

The only product that has made a big difference in my skin is TCA Peel.

Warning, TCA is STRONG.

After thinking about it made sense, TCA is strong. So, it is the only product that is able to get depper into the skin, aside from lasers at the dermatologist office which I cant afford.

I have used TCA with great success on my chest, shoulders, and back. You will peel, and it is important that you use it very careful. You must get it from a site that is reliable. [Removed]. I bought mine from the first site, but check which one you like the best.

Have baking soda if it starts to burn, and do it in the bathroom so you can take a shower.

Dont leave it on for a long time. Most of them come with instructions. And if it becomes uncomfortable fast, your skin may be sensitive so put baking soda on it or take a shower.

Important. Dont buy TCA above 20%.

TCA is a strong peel, and you can cause serious damage to your skin. The reason I have used TCA in my back, shoulder, and chest is because the TCA will peel, your skin will be red for a couple of days - so you can wear a comfortable shirt, and be able to go about your business.

If you are going to use TCA in your FACE . Go to a professional Dermatologist to have it applied, or use safer products. TCA is an acid, and can be very dangerous. Be careful.

RESULTS

Don't expect immediat results, but TCA is the only product that does deliver results that I have tried. It will take several TCA peels to get good results, wait at least a month between peels.

Don't scratch your skin When its peeling, or pick and pull it yourself.

Just face it, nothing else works, so give it a couple peels.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 12/07/2012 6:17 am

Or it can burn your face badly and leave you disfigured for the rest of your life.