Notifications
Clear all

19 Year Old With Terrible Acne Scarring

MemberMember
(@theoneandonly)

Posted : 03/27/2012 5:51 pm

So apparently my scarring is not good for surgical procedures?

MemberMember
(@nasser1)

Posted : 04/06/2012 7:33 am

have you found a solution OP ?

MemberMember
(@theoneandonly)

Posted : 04/06/2012 10:40 am

Yea I am getting some microderma like around 10 session to smooth out my complextion and also fillers for my boxscars/indentation. If the fillers are not satisfactory then I will use this thing called airgent

MemberMember
(@jenny-p)

Posted : 04/06/2012 6:50 pm

If you have the money dont hesitate to get laser treatment, remember most people dont get laser treatment because its a fast solution yet very expensive. Most people dont have 3k dollars to spend on laser and preffer going on cheaper stuff but yet takes longer to disminish. If you consider having laser treatment ask questions , asks for pictures of before and after and make sure its a trusted doctor

do lasers actually work? cuz so many people say it makes their skin worse. If lasers do work i would do it for my shallow scars in a heartbeat. I'm a girl so I can make fast moeny dancing at a club and can afford lasers..i dont really give a crap about morals all i want is smooth skin.

Btw it's totally normal to just want to die. I want to die everytime i look in the mirror.

MemberMember
(@soon2bgone)

Posted : 04/06/2012 6:58 pm

i think you should be really careful if you do decide to have laser treatment

read these horror stories

h http://iplandlaserda...om/forum14.html

peoples face have been fried , fat loss , dents , indentations , hyper hypo pigmentation , scarring

ive read way more failures then success when it comes to laser treatment

http://www.iplandlas...ipl_photos.html

i really like your thinking btw jen

MemberMember
(@theoneandonly)

Posted : 04/06/2012 7:00 pm

I am not getting laser... yet.. because a DOCTOR not a dermatologist/spa persoon recommended me against it... So I am going to do this treatment called airgent look it up people its good and then also do micro for smoother complextion plus some dermastamping.

I am going to be patient and wait a year to see improvements if not then laser I guess

MemberMember
(@jenny-p)

Posted : 04/07/2012 4:55 am

i think you should be really careful if you do decide to have laser treatment

read these horror stories

h http://iplandlaserda...om/forum14.html

peoples face have been fried , fat loss , dents , indentations , hyper hypo pigmentation , scarring

ive read way more failures then success when it comes to laser treatment

http://www.iplandlas...ipl_photos.html

i really like your thinking btw jen

Thanks haha

And thx for those links..I have heard a lot about lasers damaging skin before so I have always been cautious. I actually have gotten laser before but it was for a freckle and it lightened it a few shades without any scarring or damage.

But after looking at those pics I think I will definately not get lasers again. I'm sure there are better treatments out there for my skin...

MemberMember
(@lillymay77)

Posted : 04/08/2012 2:48 pm

Just to let you know your scars are barely noticable.

MemberMember
(@theoneandonly)

Posted : 04/08/2012 4:59 pm

Wow lily you are so sweet thank you but I got a new scar becaus emy skin is sooo thin ugh

MemberMember
(@free-falling)

Posted : 05/07/2012 3:48 pm

Just to let you know your scars are barely noticable.

yah dude your scars on a 1-10 scale.. are about a 3.2,

10 being severe

MemberMember
(@paquita)

Posted : 05/17/2012 6:12 pm

LOL This site will never change

do lasers actually work? cuz so many people say it makes their skin worse. If lasers do work i would do it for my shallow scars in a heartbeat. I'm a girl so I can make fast moeny dancing at a club and can afford lasers..i dont really give a crap about morals all i want is smooth skin.

Btw it's totally normal to just want to die. I want to die everytime i look in the mirror.

Lol there aint nothin wrong with ur face mark henry. Leave this vwebsite. Its fr true acne scarring sufferers who contemplate suicide becz we dn have 3 grand to pay fr a fuken laser sess..

MemberMember
(@macno0b)

Posted : 02/27/2013 5:05 pm

Your scars are barely noticeable dude. My boxcar scars are a lot worse.

I have the money for fractional laser but I'm afraid of the risk. I'm thinking of going with Derma Roller + Retin-a to treat my boxcar scars. Do you guys think that will be effective for my boxcar scars?

MemberMember
(@sanjoseskin)

Posted : 02/28/2013 12:49 am

Your scars are not terrible. People should really choose their words wisely on here. There are people with very severe scars on this forum, then someone with minimal scarring labels their scars "terrible," how do you think people who have it worse must feel like?

Anyway, look into fractional treatments, you would only need very minimal done on the affected areas. I wouldn't damage the rest of the skin on your face which by the way looks perfect.

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 03/03/2013 5:05 am

To OP, your scars are minimal and you should seriously consider if you can accept the downtime for any procedure of true significance.

Do your due diligence and proceed slowly.

MemberMember
(@rafiki3)

Posted : 03/04/2013 8:36 am

Terrible you're kidding me. Mine are much worse than you. You look great dude