Notifications
Clear all

Booked In For Recell **** 8 Months After** Pics Page 12

MemberMember
(@roller)

Posted : 06/06/2012 7:39 pm

HUGE improvement GBL. Im happy for you. I am going in for subcision on Canada this weekend and I will try to persuade MC clinic to start offering Re Cell treatments since it is already approved for use in Canada.

MemberMember
(@cherrysoda08)

Posted : 09/01/2012 12:55 am

I love this thread! It gives me such hope, and it makes me oh-so-anxiously wait for the day in which ReCell gets approved here in the States.

Way to go, GBL! I have absolutely loved seeing your scar improve more with each photo you posted up.

How are things going for you now, with regard to your healing?

MemberMember
(@gbl)

Posted : 09/19/2012 9:24 am

hey cherry, i only just noticed this post. Things are going ok. I dont think there has been much more improvement .......and seeing as i have no funds its not been worth my energy thinking about the next step......its not improved enough to show my forehead and in that respect, (as someone from here said) its been a failure :( .sorry thats not quite a optimistic!!!! its still been worth it for the amount of improvement i got, but its not been the miracle we all long for.

MemberMember
(@cherrysoda08)

Posted : 09/24/2012 6:13 pm

hey cherry, i only just noticed this post. Things are going ok. I dont think there has been much more improvement .......and seeing as i have no funds its not been worth my energy thinking about the next step......its not improved enough to show my forehead and in that respect, (as someone from here said) its been a failure sad.png.sorry thats not quite a optimistic!!!! its still been worth it for the amount of improvement i got, but its not been the miracle we all long for.

Hey there. Don't worry about taking awhile to get back to me. We all have busy lives.

I don't know about calling your results a "failure". They look so great, and there's been such an improvement on your scar. I realize that any procedures we have done on our scarring are not going to make it look perfect, but yours look so great.

And forgive me if I'm wrong about this, but I though that ReCell was a "one and done" procedure, and that one does not have to have it performed again after the initial time. That being said, why do you believe that if it weren't for lack of funding, you perhaps would get more treatment.

All the best,

Cherry

MemberMember
(@gbl)

Posted : 09/25/2012 2:22 am

Hey cherry. No, its not been a failure in that i have had great improvement, just not enough to bare my face....

recell is supposed to be one time only. As far as i know there have not been repeat procedures done. But, whenever its done there is the chance that the pigment will or will not 'take'. If it didnt 'take' fully in the centre of my scar, is there a chance it could take if done a second time?

both doctors i saw thought it wasnt worth risking the improvements i have had, for the chance of say a 10% more improvement. On a cost/effect basis.

For me, if i had limitless funding, of course i would pay anything for each 10% improvement!

Plus the dent filled in so much, i cant help thinking it would be gone completely if i did it again...........!!

MemberMember
(@cherrysoda08)

Posted : 09/25/2012 6:58 pm

Hey cherry. No, its not been a failure in that i have had great improvement, just not enough to bare my face....

recell is supposed to be one time only. As far as i know there have not been repeat procedures done. But, whenever its done there is the chance that the pigment will or will not 'take'. If it didnt 'take' fully in the centre of my scar, is there a chance it could take if done a second time?

both doctors i saw thought it wasnt worth risking the improvements i have had, for the chance of say a 10% more improvement. On a cost/effect basis.

For me, if i had limitless funding, of course i would pay anything for each 10% improvement!

Plus the dent filled in so much, i cant help thinking it would be gone completely if i did it again...........!!

Gotcha. Well, I think you look wonderful. And I understand that that particular scar bothers you, and that if you had a limitless supply of cash to spend on repairing it, then you would. It makes total sense to me. However, I still think your improvement is just phenomenal and that you're a gorgeous woman, anyway.

Best of luck on all of your future endeavors. rolleyes.gif

Cherry

MemberMember
(@rentedname)

Posted : 11/22/2012 2:05 am

Did you ask your docs why exactly recell is a one-off treatment?

Congrats on your success btw. Cheers from a fellow forehead scar-ee 🙂

MemberMember
(@john99smith35)

Posted : 12/10/2012 5:12 pm

is the price only for one area? or can you get your whole body treated if you have a lot of scars?

MemberMember
(@john99smith35)

Posted : 12/13/2012 11:36 am

anyone know if its just one set price of recell or if its more expensive if you want more than one area treated?