Notifications
Clear all

How To Treat Adapalene/BP Burn??

MemberMember
(@adamdelaghetto)

Posted : 08/13/2011 11:51 am

Hi I just went through my usual 3-4 week minor breakout, but this time was a bit worse, and me being my paranoid self wanted to get rid of it quickly, so stupidly I put on a ridiculous amount of Adapalene and BP overnight in hopes of removing the pimples faster. when I woke up i noticed a huge red area and the skin feels a bit rough. did I permanently damage/burn that area? has anyone ever done this before and what happened to it? any way to make it completely go away? does lime work?

Id really appreciate the help everyone!

MemberMember
(@reeja)

Posted : 08/13/2011 4:57 pm

try to treat the skin gently - don't apply lime.

I put vaseline on if i ever get a burn from tretinoin.

I wouldn't combine Differin with other medications in the future.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/13/2011 5:54 pm

i dont think it permanently damaged your skin, unless the skin started bleeding and became raw?

how much did you apply exactly?

MemberMember
(@adamdelaghetto)

Posted : 08/13/2011 6:37 pm

i dont think it permanently damaged your skin, unless the skin started bleeding and became raw?

nope it didnt start bleeding, just a little rougher than normal skin. i put a little glob, maybe a marble size. i bought some lily desert 99% aloe vera gel and started applying that

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/13/2011 6:45 pm

just a little rougher? Than why are you concerned?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/13/2011 6:48 pm

ii think gnc aloe vera gel is pretty good too

MemberMember
(@adamdelaghetto)

Posted : 08/13/2011 7:01 pm

just a little rougher? Than why are you concerned?

i guess im just super ocd about my face, but sounds like from you guys that it isnt a big deal and should go away. thanks =)

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/13/2011 8:08 pm

got any pics?

MemberMember
(@adamdelaghetto)

Posted : 08/13/2011 9:23 pm

wow it surprisingly just peeled off in the morning when i dried my face, its like it wasnt even there..thanks for tips everyone

MemberMember
(@sofiya)

Posted : 03/09/2019 5:34 pm

Hello everyone I have a severe problem and I'm terrified, after putting a not too much amount of adapalene on the place between my breasts for 3 days I woke up and felt a very burning and itchy sensation then when I looked there all my pimples were burned, my skin itself was burned and peeled off and it's color was pink like a really dark color, what should I do?

On 8/14/2011 at 12:54 AM, Guest Timehealsall said:

My skin became raw, what should I do?!

On 8/14/2011 at 1:37 AM, adamdelaghetto said:

nope it didnt start bleeding, just a little rougher than normal skin. i put a little glob, maybe a marble size. i bought some lily desert 99% aloe vera gel and started applying that

Did it help?