Notifications
Clear all

Full article for Subcision-Suction method!

MemberMember
(@colleend)

Posted : 07/21/2011 12:13 pm

I'm probably going to have the subcision done, then try suction on my own. I have a small microderm machine at home, so I'll use that.

I also want to try this with my microdermabrasion machine, if I could only find a doctor in the Philadelphia area who is willing to do subcision or ANY surgical scar removal procedures! All they want to do is laser and fillers. Been there, done that, not impressed!

MemberMember
(@ylem)

Posted : 07/21/2011 6:00 pm

uNTIL THIS BECOMES prominent (if ever) in the states and becomes more legit I will consider it, but I've given up after so much research trying to find a doc, so I am writing it off. Subcision never did anything for my rolling scars, so I don't believe suction will add any benefit. The whole 'pooling of blood' theory is what subcision alone was supposed to be all about. Personally, I think it's garbage. Besides, silicone with my new doc is working wonders!

I know there will be a backlash of messages for posting this, but I'm not going to respond. Sorry, but I can't waste anymore time here until it materializes and has been shown to work on REAL people here in the States.

MemberMember
(@tjdeare)

Posted : 07/02/2022 3:07 pm

Bump.