Notifications
Clear all

Darker complexion= Ugly dark spots

MemberMember
(@dark-eyed)

Posted : 07/10/2008 11:11 pm

I'm half trinidadian, and I have acne but it's really not too bad. Well, it's bad to me...but it is tolerable and controllable.

The main problem I have are all the ugly dark spots plastered all over my face, mostly on the forehead. I got them from picking, squeezing, etc. I used to think that scars would better than the bumps but my belief systems began to change when scars were almost all I had.

A dermatologist is out of the option for me. I'm seventeen. The oldest of the scars are maybe six months old. Most all of my scars seem to fade in time, but there are a lot right now and I was wondering if there was anything that could speed up the process just a little more because six months to a year seems like a crazy amount of time.

I'm being really good about not picking at them anymore because I used to think I could rip off the scar and my skin would be normal, and well, that just led to the spots getting darker.

I'll post a pictureeee.

Makeup makes it not as bad, but I absolutely hate wearing it.

Soooo, any suggestions? They'd be very much appreciated. Thanks : D

post-79440-1215748913_thumb.jpg

post-79440-1215749386_thumb.jpg

MemberMember
(@kieu)

Posted : 07/10/2008 11:25 pm

I'm half trinidadian, and I have acne but it's really not too bad. Well, it's bad to me...but it is tolerable and controllable.

The main problem I have are all the ugly dark spots plastered all over my face, mostly on the forehead. I got them from picking, squeezing, etc. I used to think that scars would better than the bumps but my belief systems began to change when scars were almost all I had.

A dermatologist is out of the option for me. I'm seventeen. The oldest of the scars are maybe six months old. Most all of my scars seem to fade in time, but there are a lot right now and I was wondering if there was anything that could speed up the process just a little more because six months to a year seems like a crazy amount of time.

I'm being really good about not picking at them anymore because I used to think I could rip off the scar and my skin would be normal, and well, that just led to the spots getting darker.

I'll post a pictureeee.

Makeup makes it not as bad, but I absolutely hate wearing it.

Soooo, any suggestions? They'd be very much appreciated. Thanks : D

use skin bleach first then if u dont see result 3 month.

Maybe 1 or 2 tca peel should help do research about tca peel good for acne,brown spot,scar and depend skin type! by the way u look hot and your skin it perfect =)

MemberMember
(@chewchewbaby)

Posted : 04/07/2013 4:35 pm

I have dark spots too :(

MemberMember
(@leeleengo)

Posted : 05/16/2015 3:00 am

Try Dan's AHA+ or aloe vera gel! They seem to be helping my dark spots. NOT AN OVERNIGHT MIRACLE but I think it is slowly helping.