Notifications
Clear all

Severe acne scars on face, shoulders, back, and chest

MemberMember
(@nicole-kisses)

Posted : 07/10/2008 12:18 pm

Like the title says, I THINK i have severe acne scars on my face, shoulders, back and chest.

The acne scars that I have are not red, instead they are brown, which makes the scars more visibly and more gross.

I have had these scars for maybe over a year now and it really sucks because I can't wear a bathing suit or just normal v-neck tops because everyone will see my gross acne scars!

I dont think my acne scars are getting better by time, and I see no improvement whatsoever.

I got my acne scars because I have a very bad habit of popping my pimples until they bleed and even after they bleed its really bad but i cant stop! i dont know why!

So a few weeks back, I went to a dermatologist, but the doctor said he cant fix acne scars and only gave me medication to fix up my acne but im more worked up about getting rid of my acne scars!

what can i do?!?!?!?!?

Nic

MemberMember
(@jazline)

Posted : 05/21/2015 10:13 pm

Hey I was reading this and I defiantly can identify with what you're saying. I have what I'd defiantly call severe acne scarring on back, all over my face and cheast and all of them are dark brownish and not flattering at all. It's been haunting me for a long time (about 4 years) and I get how you're feeling Cus it sucks, I know.

What I tend to do is use African black soap (you can buy it in most health stores or Google and order online) and it really helps for the marks. They won't disappear but they start to fade. My biggest problem area is my back since I can put makeup on my face to cover (I can give you tips about good coverage makeup too if you like) and I just wear nice jewlery over my cheast. Just stop squeezing m, I do the same, it's a really really bad habit and I know how hard it is to stop! Id gladly help you with whatever questions you have, I'm far from happy with my acne scarring, but I'm on my way! Hope this helped!