Notifications
Clear all

Anybody has intense depression resulting from acne scars?

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 01/21/2014 7:44 pm

Thank you guys ... i hope we all get that skin we want ... the the scarring on my nose is what gets me .... i didn't get any warning before having dermastamp done ( 2mm) on my nose .... ( at the tip !!! ) ... and am hoping that this recell , pixel laser would get rid of it

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 01/21/2014 8:32 pm

Thank you guys ... i hope we all get that skin we want ... the the scarring on my nose is what gets me .... i didn't get any warning before having dermastamp done ( 2mm) on my nose .... ( at the tip !!! ) ... and am hoping that this recell , pixel laser would get rid of it

You're lucky you don't have indented spots on your actual face like some of us!!

be thankful it's ONLY on your nose hehe

MemberMember
(@sunbeam-the-great)

Posted : 01/21/2014 8:59 pm

You know most of us are very depressed about our appearances....

Blame biology for the causes of acne. But for off-topic fairness - soldiers or people also suffers depression from lost of legs, limbs, or arms. After war or bad conflicts.. I am saying it's not just the scaring issue. Beside scars aren't physically painful, can possibly be treated.

And note no one's perfect!

I know ... but it's like you see other people that never had a pimple in there life and you think ... damn where did i go wrong ... is it my diet ? ... do i stress too much ? .... is it the depression ? and you try your best and nothing seems to work ... am trying to get rid of the spots before having any scar treatment .... but you're right .... logically i should see that others have it worse off ....

Well other people might expericed acne before they suffer major problems in serious cases...

For myself I am always depressed! Been depressed of many things. I been lonely, bored, frustrated, and I have very few friends. I am not a happy person as I used to be... But acne made my life worse, causes most concerns out of me by my family and few people with clear skin....

I just do what I enjoyed best, watch anime and play MMO games...

MemberMember
(@whattobehandsome30)

Posted : 01/21/2014 9:13 pm

You're lucky you don't have indented spots on your actual face like some of us!!

be thankful it's ONLY on your nose hehe

Erm that's where you're wrong ... i have it on my face too :( ...

You know most of us are very depressed about our appearances....

Blame biology for the causes of acne. But for off-topic fairness - soldiers or people also suffers depression from lost of legs, limbs, or arms. After war or bad conflicts.. I am saying it's not just the scaring issue. Beside scars aren't physically painful, can possibly be treated.

And note no one's perfect!

I know ... but it's like you see other people that never had a pimple in there life and you think ... damn where did i go wrong ... is it my diet ? ... do i stress too much ? .... is it the depression ? and you try your best and nothing seems to work ... am trying to get rid of the spots before having any scar treatment .... but you're right .... logically i should see that others have it worse off ....

Well other people might expericed acne before they suffer major problems in serious cases...

For myself I am always depressed! Been depressed of many things. I been lonely, bored, frustrated, and I have very few friends. I am not a happy person as I used to be... But acne made my life worse, causes most concerns out of me by my family and few people with clear skin....

I just do what I enjoyed best, watch anime and play MMO games...

You described almost exactly how i feel brother .... hope we'll find a cure for scarring and acne ... am an anime lover myself .... DBZ , Neo genesis evlongelion ( sic ) , Ghost in the shell movie ,

MemberMember
(@4meracneguy)

Posted : 01/22/2014 9:19 pm

I'm guessing that pretty much everyone here has had depression from acne scars..