MemberMember
(@barbie)

Posted : 09/06/2003 5:26 am

END OF WEEK 19

I have one spot on my face this week

MemberMember
(@barbie)

Posted : 09/06/2003 8:50 am

i am starting college soon so i have decided to start wearing makeup again, so here is my new cleansing routine:

(Monday to Saturday)

Morning;

wash face with no7 gel cleanser for oily to combination skin, use boots tea tree facial scrub. pat face dry with towel. spray face with cold water. pat face dry with towel. apply boots fragrance free moisteriser for all skin types. apply liquid foundation, powder and eyemakeup.

Evening:

wash face with no7 gel cleanser for oily to combination skin. pat face dry. spray face with cold water, pat dry. apply clearasil active treatment cream.

(Sunday)

Morning;

wash face with no7 gel cleanser for oily to combination skin. use boots tea tree face scrub. pat face dry. spray face with cold water. pat face dry. apply clearasil active treatment cream.

Evening:

wash face with no7 gel cleanser for oily to combintion skin. pat face dry. use johnsons deep cleansing face mask. wait to dry. wash off. spray face with cold water. pat face dry. apply clearasil active treatment cream.

MemberMember
(@barbie)

Posted : 09/12/2003 4:50 am

END OF WEEK 20

I have been 100% clear this week biggrin.gif

MemberMember
(@barbie)

Posted : 09/14/2003 5:58 am

I woke up this morning with 4 big red spots on my face sad.gif i start college tomorrow to

MemberMember
(@strawberries)

Posted : 09/14/2003 9:19 am

aw.. i'm sorry , i'm sure it's just from stress .. dont worry about it.. i've been on diane35 for 2 months and i'm all clear,, with help from dan too

MemberMember
(@barbie)

Posted : 09/15/2003 11:05 am

thanks strawberries smile.gif im sure it probably is stress. i am really glad your acne has gone to biggrin.gif

MemberMember
(@barbie)

Posted : 09/19/2003 3:29 am

END OF WEEK 21

The four big red spots went very quickly (within 3 days) they just sought of shrunk over night and then faded. so i am now 100% clear again.

MemberMember
(@barbie)

Posted : 09/26/2003 11:38 am

END OF WEEK 22

I have been 100% clear this week biggrin.gif

MemberMember
(@ali)

Posted : 09/26/2003 1:47 pm

Hello people. I have just found this website and I just wanted to share with you my experience with Dianette.

Dianette cleaned my face completely from acne. I thought it was wonderful, at the time, but Dianette it is not a permanent cure for Acne.

While you are taken it, your skin looks great, but after a few months of stopping taking it, your acne will come back, even worse than it was before.

I do not want to scare you girls but that was my experience.

(I have to say that it was only at a later date that I discovered that my acne was caused by Polycystic Ovaries.If you do not suffer from this syndrome then I can not comment, but any doctor will tell you that Dianette does not cure Acne. Dianette only stops it while you are taken it, and leaves you with the hope that, once you stop taking it, your body will not be suffering from the hormonal unbalance that causes most types of Acne).

If you are a girl with Acne I would recommend the following.

Go to the doctor to have a scan to detect whether you have Polycystic Ovaries. If this is the case, as it was in my case, your Acne will be a permanent condition which will not be cured with any creams, antibiotics or Dianette. Your Acne will be caused by abnormal hormonal levels which no medication can cure.So do not waste any money or time on trying all the things available in the market because nothing will give you a permanent solution.(believe me, I had tried everything in the long 13 years I suffered from Acne)

In may case, it was only the treatment with Accutane that cleaned my sking for good.

I have also to say that the results obtained from taking Accutane may not be as good on girls who suffer from Polycystic Ovaries, but still I believe that those results are the best you can get today. (I guess it depends on every person but in my case it gave me perfect skin)

I personally would recomended it to anyone with Acne as the only permanent solution, but of course, only after you have been advised by a doctor to take it ,as it is quite a strong treatment.

I hope my comments help.

(If I had only known then what I know now...)

MemberMember
(@narleta)

Posted : 10/07/2003 6:43 pm

First of all, Barbie..glad to hear things are going welll! Your log is very helpful and has inspired me to start my own. lol I start Diane-35 this Sunday so heres hoping! biggrin.gif/

And Ali, glad to hear another person's experience with Diane-35. I too have polycystic ovaries but was told the best thing for me at this time is Diane-35 as Accutane will be my last resort. However, depending on your case of polycystic ovaries, some doctors will treat with birth control pills. My doctor actually does not believe their is any connection between the PSO and my acne and chose not to treat my for it but my derm does so i'm going to give Diane-35 a shot. It's worth a try anyway. ](*,) lol

MemberMember
(@cat)

Posted : 10/08/2003 3:02 pm

I've been on diane for six years.

It worked well for years but than, two years ago, I started braking up again, even if I am still using diane.

I still don't konw why, my derm says is because of stress.

Now i can't find any ather cure good as birth control pills.

I hope you'll be more lucky than me and don't ever get acne again

MemberMember
(@barbie)

Posted : 10/17/2003 12:21 pm

END OF WEEK 25

In the last 3 weeks i have had 1 spot.

MemberMember
(@little_dark_faery)

Posted : 10/23/2003 10:02 am

I've been on diane for almost 3 months now without too much improvment. I was thinking of switching 2 yasmin. Does anyone have any opinions on whats better of the 2?

MemberMember
(@strawberries)

Posted : 10/23/2003 3:35 pm

i've been ordering diane 35 for the past 3 months online.. i just orders some from http://www.diane-35-acne-birth-control-pills.com/ and i only recieved half my order,, and only 21 pills after spending 93$.. has this happened to anyone else? or where do u order it from, if your in the states?

MemberMember
(@barbie)

Posted : 10/25/2003 7:38 am

END OF WEEK 26

This week i have been 100% clear smile.gif

MemberMember
(@barbie)

Posted : 10/31/2003 9:46 am

END OF WEEK 27

This week i have had 1 spot.

MemberMember
(@barbie)

Posted : 11/07/2003 9:04 am

END OF MONTH 7

I have had one spot this week.

MemberMember
(@strawberries)

Posted : 11/10/2003 2:41 pm

I've been taking Diane35 for the past 4 months.. and i'm completly clear but i'm seriously debating on quiting it all together.. I've had such bad anxiety the past 3 months that now i dont even leave me house, besides for work and school. My sex life has turned into once a month thing.. when it used to me 5 times a week.. I made an appointment with a psy. but have u guys experienced any emotional discomfort?

MemberMember
(@barbie)

Posted : 12/06/2003 11:01 am

END OF MONTH 8

I have had one cyst and one spot this month.

MemberMember
(@wishful_thinker)

Posted : 12/07/2003 12:11 pm

well done barbie..im on week 13 of dianette and i have noticed a real improvement in my skin..the thing is that it clears up for a while, and when it does its really good but then usually once or twice a month a breakout just hits me from now where, im tryin to keep a note of when this happens to see if it is sumthing in particular i am doin tht causes it....any way congrats and keep up the good work

MemberMember
(@nofx_gurl_420)

Posted : 12/08/2003 7:14 pm

I am on day 10 of daine-35 and so far I haven't seen much of a change.... how long till I see results? I have not really gotten an intial breakout... maybe a little one I am also taking b-5 @ the same time I wonder if I should be doing that?

MemberMember
(@aw)

Posted : 12/10/2003 3:33 am

I have been on Dianette for 5 months but I didn't see any real improvement until month 4. I am about 95% clear now. biggrin.gif/ Theres been absolutely no side effects for me other than hell dry skin (skin was already dry to start with) but this is definantly preferable to cysts biggrin.gif Hoping to get 100% clear soon [-o<

MemberMember
(@barbie)

Posted : 01/28/2004 9:38 am

END OF MONTH 10

my skin is loads better than before i started dianette. i have just been getting one or two small spots a week

MemberMember
(@wendytwendy)

Posted : 01/28/2004 3:43 pm

barbie, I'm glad Dianette worked for you. I was diagnosed with major depression shortly after taking Dianette. Dianette could contribute to it, though the chances are slight. Needless to say, I'm off it, but it doesnt help with my acne whilst I was on it.

Now, I'm acne free, but taking truck loads of supplements, and going for facials every 5 days.

MemberMember
(@skunkanansie)

Posted : 01/28/2004 3:53 pm

sad.gif  

Oh God Emma....

Its not worked for me either. Ive been taking it for 11 months and my skin is NO less oily and the acnes NO better, but im scared to stop taking it cos'of the horrific breakouts ive heard about......

Anyways what are the symptoms of DVT???? Is it to do with circulation??? Thing is I already have to take meds to help my circulatin (my hands, nose and legs go blue    not a pretty sight) so if Dianette interferes with it , its OUT THE DOOR

Good luck with it Barbie  :D  

Nothing EVER works for me anyway. Ive been on Accutane twice with no success and Diannette was literally the last thing left for me to try, so the odds of it working wern't to bright.....it worked brilliantly for my sister though, her acne was pretty moderate and now her skins beautiful, its just the luck of the draw i guess...

take care xxx