Notifications
Clear all

Review Bb Creams!

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 07/23/2014 11:42 pm

I'd also heard great things about the garnier bb cream so was excited to try it out. I'd been wanting to get away from wearing heavier foundations. I bought the garnier bb cream for oily/combo skin (in the long / tall tube) the other week and unfortunately their 'light' shade is still far too dark / orange for my skin. I have to mix it with a pale foundation to use it. I think on it's own, if the colour was better for my skin, it would be quite nice and cover well.

MemberMember
(@jenjen182)

Posted : 07/24/2014 10:53 am

I'd also heard great things about the garnier bb cream so was excited to try it out. I'd been wanting to get away from wearing heavier foundations. I bought the garnier bb cream for oily/combo skin (in the long / tall tube) the other week and unfortunately their 'light' shade is still far too dark / orange for my skin. I have to mix it with a pale foundation to use it. I think on it's own, if the colour was better for my skin, it would be quite nice and cover well.

I agree. I live in the US, so here there is no light shade, the lightest is light/medium. I have pale skin and was super doubtful, but somehow it adapted to my skin and matches me. I just wish they had a bigger shade range, then it would be perfect! But it is still the best drugstore BB cream I've ever come across.