18 hours ago, macleod said:

nah. instagram yo. so i know it's real.

I private messaged you lol can't wait to see what a troll looks like

MemberMember
(@ctshoes)

Posted : 11/01/2016 9:37 am

On 29 October 2016 at 5:57 PM, JohnSmith21 said:
On 28 October 2016 at 7:25 PM, ctshoes said:

Hi, I see a lot of people doing higher doses for 6 month periods however I did a low dose for an extended time and I'm convinced that's what helped it work! I think it just keeps it in your system doing its thing? I did 20mg for 6 months then 10mg for a further 4 months and it worked amazingly. I was clear for 5 years then I had a baby 2 years ago, my hormones went crazy and it came back. I'm due to start on it again this month with no hesitation and I'll be using the same theory of lower dose extended timeframe. Hope that helps your thought process!
Good luck whatever you choose!

I know you shouldn't ask a women this, but how much do you weigh lol. I'm 190 so a low dose may not work for me

Haha.. Don't worry.. My weight is about 126. Perhaps the dose I did may be a little low for someone at 190 but you could look at your suggested 6 month dose and half it for 12 months? I think people always want max dose minimum period as they want results but I can honestly say I still saw results in those first few months despite a lower dose!

MemberMember
(@bentley-boo)

Posted : 11/02/2016 9:46 am

I am sure you are aware it is the cumulative dose that matters and not how you take it daily. If you can work out if you did not receive the full weight dose the past two times, that's maybe a reason for relapse. Just make sure you take the correct dose for your weight next time and I'd stick to a lower dose for longer, less chance of unpleasant effects.