Notifications
Clear all

Timeline For Accutane - Mild To Moderate Acne

MemberMember
(@lilmama0922)

Posted : 05/12/2014 4:59 pm

Dalton that is some really awesome news!!!! I'm so happy to hear that. I'm only on day 11 but still no major side effects. I have a feeling my treatment will go by fast, and hoping to have results like you. Please keep us posted, and not sure if you have already graduated yet, but congrats!!!

MemberMember
(@harry1993)

Posted : 05/12/2014 5:12 pm

Hey,

For all 3 months have you been on 40mg a day?

MemberMember
(@deequarius)

Posted : 05/12/2014 5:42 pm

Harry,

Yes I have been on 40 mg for all three months. Increasing dosage tends to increase side-effects and since I am already having such success with this dosage my derm finds no need to increase it.

Best,

Dalton

Lilmama,

Thanks! I really appreciate it! I didn't notice much for side-effects until about two weeks in and that's when the IB really set in. I'm not sure if you read the rest of my posts but I found a lot of success with sitting in a sauna. Really pushed all the impurities out and the IB was there and gone in no time at all. Also in regards to graduation... No I haven't graduated yet. Thursday of this week is my last day, Saturday is my graduation party, and Sunday is Commencement! Super pumped and with Accutane I am going to have a clear complexion before setting foot on campus! SUPER PUMPED!

Sincerely,

Dalton

Lastly, a little update... When I got my Accutane filled for my third month I was handed a different box then what I have had in the past two scripts. Before I was prescribed to an Accutane generic through Barr Labs called Claravis and this time I was handed several more boxes that are only 20 mg pills that I have to take two of. This time I have Myorisan... Anyone have any experience with this generic?

Thanks,

Dalton