23/male/mild-Moderate Acne In Uk

MemberMember
(@nomoredottodot)

Posted : 03/22/2013 10:00 am

Rorius, Rorius! How's it going?

MemberMember
(@rorius)

Posted : 05/12/2013 6:26 am

Sorry, I've had a super busy time lately & totally forgot about this!

I'm unsure of the exact day now but it's a bit before 4 months now. I've dropped down to 40mg as of around 2 weeks ago & I probably have enough supply for another 2-3 weeks, so almost over!

As for results, it's pretty amazing. I haven't had a spot for a good couple of weeks now, and haven't had a big & worrying one for maybe a month. I still have a few scars that are a bit raised & the drugs make them appear quite red but they don't really bother me. Side effects have been manageable all the way along for me & have only been dry lips & very mild flaking mainly. So success I think!

Also for anyone who is worried it will affect you physically (as in cause muscle pain/aches)- it really doesn't.

MemberMember
(@nomoredottodot)

Posted : 05/13/2013 2:03 pm

Pleased to see you back with a positive update. Miracle drug! Very lucky to have minimal side effects too :) Do you have derm appointment at the end of your course?

MemberMember
(@rorius)

Posted : 05/17/2013 4:48 am

Nope, I have an "open appointment" which means I can go and see her for whatever reason after treatment is over, but everything has been fine so I doubt I'll need to. Quite looking forward to getting off them now & being able to ditch the constant lip moisturising & red face. Although I'm pretty sure my face was more red when I used to pepper it with BP. Hopefully I'll never need a course again...