Notifications
Clear all

Vinegar Cured my Bacne

MemberMember
(@bengordon)

Posted : 03/15/2006 1:59 pm

Does anyone know if u can mix tea tree oil into a bottle of vinegar or if u should apply it separately?

MemberMember
(@g0dlik3)

Posted : 03/15/2006 11:11 pm

Just tried the Japanese Vinegar like 10 minutes ago, burned at first, skin feels real smooth now. I'll try 2 update daily... i just pored it on a cotton ball and rubbed it on, didn't dilate...

I'll give this a week then im going 2 try the BP/Alpha Hydrox. treatment.

If any 1 has success at all with bacne pm me please.

Suxs being 16, having a 6-pack and cant take off ur shirt cuz of acne. Summer is going to be a nightmare...

MemberMember
(@jia)

Posted : 03/16/2006 8:06 pm

[attachmentid=3874]hi! I am new to this. But I'm going to try the apple cider Ving. I have tried pricey creams, BP and everything under the sun. I think the only time I had clearn skin was in china! I don't know why...but it is the only place I lived that I had clear skin...

So...I am going to try it. ;)

post-38333-1142557521_thumb.jpg

post-38333-1142557521_thumb.jpg

MemberMember
(@g0dlik3)

Posted : 03/19/2006 12:02 pm

Alright after 5 days i have noticed that this helps to improve skin tone (on me it was less red/smoother skin), but i dont see it actaully killing the acne.

MemberMember
(@user21768)

Posted : 03/21/2006 12:20 pm

How do you apply the vinegar? Like, do you soak it into a cotton pad or a tissue?

MemberMember
(@unkown2007)

Posted : 06/06/2007 11:50 am

Hey everyone,

I've never really been too happy about my body, i've always been overweight and had quite a lot of acne and body acne, especially on my back and upper chest.

A few of weeks ago i saw this thread and it inspired me to change, i started using vinegar on my back and upper chest and decided i was gonna start to go the the gym, sitting here after 3 weeks i feel a lot better about myself, the acne on my upper chest has totally gone and on my back there's hardly any of it now. My face has totally cleared up too and i've lost a lot of weight. I generally feel a lot better about myself, i'm even going swimming with some mates next week

thanks for all your advice and thanks for helping me change my life

MemberMember
(@bluemorpho)

Posted : 06/06/2007 7:56 pm

Hey everyone,

I've never really been too happy about my body, i've always been overweight and had quite a lot of acne and body acne, especially on my back and upper chest.

A few of weeks ago i saw this thread and it inspired me to change, i started using vinegar on my back and upper chest and decided i was gonna start to go the the gym, sitting here after 3 weeks i feel a lot better about myself, the acne on my upper chest has totally gone and on my back there's hardly any of it now. My face has totally cleared up too and i've lost a lot of weight. I generally feel a lot better about myself, i'm even going swimming with some mates next week

thanks for all your advice and thanks for helping me change my life

that's great! so excited for you!

please keep us updated 🙂

MemberMember
(@jenderwear)

Posted : 06/07/2007 3:53 pm

Tried it, result is very good after just a week, using apple cider vinegar, apply very liberally( splash it on) before bedtime, smell soon goes. Greasy skin feels dry but not dry as when using BP. Please try it.

748467[/snapback]

Hi guys

Just thought I'd answer some of the questions, I put it on with my fingers and just rub it on with a few drops of the Tea-Tree oil (which should be available at any good health food shop) and use it as an exfoliant (i.e. rub it in to take off the top layer of dead skin, especially good for getting rid of the hyperpigmentation associated with old spots). I used Japanese rice wine vinegar but I dont think it matters, any type of vinegar will do.

Not to disrepect anyone's opinions but the poster who thought that my bacne stopping and the use of vinegar was coincidental was not correct - I had bacne for about 15 years and whilst it was sometimes worse than other times it was always there in some form and when I first tried the vinegar it was especially nasty, until I started using the vinegar - as I said I only used it to try to get rid of the red marks and I was astounded when I stopped getting new spots.

It cost like $3 for a years treatment, you have nothing to lose and its changed my outlook on life (the beach is a different place when you dont have to worry about people looking at the dark red spotches on your back).

All the best folks.

M.

755168[/snapback]

Can u please Post places to buy tea tree oil. I cannot find it anywhere. Online or some stores in the states would be great. Thanks Mikka!

Walmart has tea tree oil. It's in the Pharmacy section (the isle with all the vitamins) on the bottom shelf. If you have trouble finding it , just ask for assistance. It's about $4 and some change. Hope that helps.

MemberMember
(@the-melodramatic-fool)

Posted : 06/07/2007 7:58 pm

Hmm.. I tried to reply to your 1 ACV: 1 TTO post Sebastian, but it'll only let me quote "does sunbathing cause a problem if you use vinegar on your skin?"

Yes, I think you've probably used way too much TTO. Essential oils are concentrated, and are supposed to be strong, so I think a few DROPS would do it, as opposed to tablespoons or whatever you used.

I read some recipes in an organic beauty book and none of them used nearly as much essential oils.

MemberMember
(@aspirin)

Posted : 06/10/2007 11:20 am

I dunno if ACV has done anything for my face, but it's actually worked really well on my back (which was getting progressively worse the last month). I tried BP, just made my skin hurt all the time, to the point I couldn't sleep on my back. And sea salt scrub alone wasn't doing it anymore.

This is what I do (**NOTE: I have skin like an elephant, so if you don't this will not be good for your skin...at all. I'm serious. Seriously.) First, in the shower, I scrub the hell out of my back with exfoliating gloves and Dove Sensitive Skin Body wash, then I apply a sea salt scrub, let it dry a few minutes and rinse it off. After I get out of the shower I apply at least 2 layers of Omega Nutrition's Organic ACV full strength on my back.

I dunno if it does anything for scarring (actually, probably the opposite), I'm probably gonna try that PanOxyl 10 stuff suggested on the other thread.

Only thing I don't like is I reek of vinegar...uck. Oh well, I could smell like garbage for all I care, just get rid of these damn spots.

And if you live in Canada, the Omega Nutrition brand ACV is sold in Shoppers Drug Mart. It's raw, unpasteurized, contains "mother." In any case, it works for me. It also tastes good with fish

MemberMember
(@pink117m)

Posted : 07/05/2007 10:55 pm

Hi i was wondering where you got the kind of vinegar you used and if it got rid of any scars and redness you might've had. And one more thing, do you think it would make a difference to just use regular baking vinegar?

MemberMember
(@meowmeow123)

Posted : 07/12/2007 12:05 am

I have severe acne on my back so let's see if this vinegar will help. I'll keep ya posted!

MemberMember
(@mcgoo)

Posted : 07/15/2007 6:58 pm

I've had fairly mild bacne and some large back cysts for around 20 years (Im 38 now) but the results are that my back is quite badly scarred and I have almost given up tryin to find anything that will actually work. I have 4 young kids and it breaks my heart that I have never been swimming with them.

Has anyone using the vinegar found any real improvent in the appearance of you back with both pimples and scarring? I dont get many spots now so its mainly the scarring that I need to deal with. Im looking through this thread and wondering if vinegar would help and if so, which types of vinegar give best results?

Thanks

McGoo

MemberMember
(@4815162342)

Posted : 07/16/2007 2:48 pm

Does it have to be organic?

MemberMember
(@kacho)

Posted : 07/27/2007 4:01 am

hello...im new here i also have alot of backne i have read that vinegar helps remove sum backne so ima give it a try

MemberMember
(@dreamhobbies)

Posted : 08/25/2007 1:49 pm

Hello All, I've been keeping an eye on this thread lately, and decided to give it a try. I too, have been suffering from Bacne for over 20 years, I'm now 36. I get them all over my chest, back, and shoulders. I've tried a good number of over the counter remedies, and the thing that somewhat worked for me was 10% BP wash. However, it left my skin very dry and red at times, and never really got rid of all of the acne including the red pigmentation, but it helped. I am so glad I found this forum. I've been using Apple Cider vinegar mixed 1 part vinegar to 3 parts water twice a day for 3 days now, and I have already noticed a drastic improvement. My wife commented that my back is very clear now, and there is no redness. The red pigmentation from past acne has also almost completely vanished. I will continue using this treatment, and hope that it will keep improving my skin. I hope there is no such thing as building a tolerance to vinegar.

It makes sense to use a natural type remedy like this, since it seems alot of other health problems can be cured using natural remedies. The store bought remedies seem to give little improvement, which leads me to believe they were intentionally made that way to keep you buying them.

I will post more results here in a couple weeks.

MemberMember
(@notashotasbrock)

Posted : 09/05/2007 10:28 pm

hi

im 18 and i have some shoulder bacne thats really annoying and i was pretty plump most of my life so i never got to go shirtless because of embarresment and now that i finally got skinny and have a nice body bacne shows up : /

ive had it for like 6 months and i use proactive everytime i shower but that doesnt work so im gonna try this vinegar thing.

i got apple cider and im gonna use it twice a day and ill post again in like a week or two with progress

MemberMember
(@pwilly)

Posted : 09/06/2007 6:56 am

So any developments with this regimen???

thinking of starting this myself but am having great success with dans AHA and BP back regimen! Wondering if i could use the vinegar method before i shower wash it off then still aplly dans aha and bp method after the shower each night??

Any thoughts?

MemberMember
(@paddyv)

Posted : 09/09/2007 5:28 pm

gonna give this a go myself!!

MemberMember
(@notashotasbrock)

Posted : 09/10/2007 7:00 pm

ok its been like 5 days i think

and ive been using it in the morning with neutrigina acne wash

and at night using 2 kinds of neutrigina acne wash and the vinegar

and my acne has severly cleared up

i dont rly get them anymore even tho its been like 5 days

and its getting rid of alot of the acne

yayaya

MemberMember
(@trikster)

Posted : 09/10/2007 7:53 pm

ok its been like 5 days i think

and ive been using it in the morning with neutrigina acne wash

and at night using 2 kinds of neutrigina acne wash and the vinegar

and my acne has severly cleared up

i dont rly get them anymore even tho its been like 5 days

and its getting rid of alot of the acne

yayaya

Yooo...

Can u reply back and tell me how ur regimin goes so i can try it and how much everything costs it will be greatly appretiated !!!!

Thank You 😀

MemberMember
(@dreamhobbies)

Posted : 09/11/2007 10:53 pm

Ok, it's been about 2 weeks since my last post. I'll have to say I am glad I found this thread. Vinegar cured my severe bacne. My chest shoulder and back have cleared up. Been getting tattoo work done, so now I can take my shirt off in confidence :)

MemberMember
(@pwilly)

Posted : 09/13/2007 6:04 am

Any one care to share there regimens in a little more depth that would be great thanks!!!!

MemberMember
(@rachel_b)

Posted : 09/14/2007 2:41 pm

Does anyone know if this works for the face as well? I don't have severe acne all over my face, but occassionally I get "problem areas" that usually happen on my cheeks, around my mouth, or along my jaw and a lot of times have at least one or two cystic pimples. My face has red marks all over from scarring over the years also. I do have really sensitive skin though; I used Benzaclin in the past and it practically burned my face. I've also tried dozens of face washes from different brands including Proactive, and nothing's seemed to completely get rid of it. I even wash my face every morning and night and take showers daily. So will using vinegar on my face help even out my skin tone/clear my problem areas without being too harsh? I've had bacne problems for a long time also (it's not severe, but at times it does get really bad) and I'm really wanting to try this out. I think I actually have some apple cider vinegar too. I appreciate your help! I'm almost 19 and I've had acne problems since I was 11. I want pretty skin! D:

MemberMember
(@freshxfruit)

Posted : 09/14/2007 8:19 pm

Soo.

i've been following this thread for a while since I really need/want to clear up all my scars on my back. I've dealed with bacne for plenty of years, and soon it'll be my grad, and i really want to clear it up. I don't get any more acne on my back anymore, but I do have many scars left from it.

I've basically tried anything, and everything. I found this thread, and thought there's nothing to lose, so mind as well try it.

I've used this treatment now for about 2 weeks. What i do every night (not mornings included) is just use a cotton ball and rub in some Japanese Rice Vinegar (it's not Wine..) and leave it on for about a couple of minuites (3~5?) before i hop in the shower and just use a wetted loofah to scrub it off.. so i won't smell.

It's been about two weeks, and .. i kinda have to say i'm a lil dissapointed that there hasn't been anything crazy about the results since everyone seems to be getting very good results. It could be because I have some pretty severe scars, but I do have to say I have seen an improvement and it's getting slighty better.

I'll post in about a month and see if some of the scars are much lighter :)

-freshy