Notifications
Clear all

Does anyone try praventac?

MemberMember
(@qtin00)

Posted : 11/05/2016 8:32 pm

Have anyone tried Praventac and it is work on you? I always have a few pimples on my face. When I read the good reviews on Praventac, I decide to give it a try.
I take the capsules starting from September. Just have a lot of breakouts now. I have never had such a lot of acne before, and I am so nervous....;(
My face is terrible, the pimple are very red and itchy.
I asked the staff, they said my body may decide whether it should be detoxify or not.
Do I have to stop it? Pimples are all over my face..
Does anyone has the same situation after taking praventac?
What should I do to reduce the redness?

IMG_0796.JPG

IMG_0797.JPG

lyresh87 liked
MemberMember
(@rio1015)

Posted : 01/17/2017 12:56 pm

Hi! I must say that we are on the same soles now. I used praventac and it worsen my acne. I do not call it acne at first coz there are only a few pimples when i started praventac. However after two weeks i have so many , as in so many pustules. All bumps with pus!! My face was so itchy as well as my whole head and the acne were so itchy and painful! This is the worst decision i made in my whole life and i will never forget this. My derma put me on tetracycline and adapalene and i must say that i am currently healing. Praventac is the worst.

MemberMember
(@bernadeth)

Posted : 01/17/2017 10:03 pm

I've been using praventac for 11 days and my pimples is getting worst my face so itchy and my back too..

MemberMember
(@sgeraldez)

Posted : 02/08/2017 1:01 pm

I have used praventac before and my acne did not worsen however, it did not clear my acne too. Such a waste of money.

MemberMember
(@harvik)

Posted : 05/15/2017 7:42 am

Hi...same here worst experience with praventac n ag factor...i consume ard 2 weeks only i started to get acne big n red all over my face....luckily i stopped immediatelly ...it took 3mths to cure....now im free of pimples without prevantac.

MemberMember
(@onecare-adgmail-com)

Posted : 10/03/2017 4:31 am

I'm on Praventac for 4 weeks...back acne cleared up within third week and now my face's cystic acne slowly clearing up.

i wish you good luck sis. And hope that you do not give up in consuming. as your body needs time to adjust to new supplements intake and also due to it's natural ingredients. can't expect this to work as fast as antibiotics.

MemberMember
(@tsin-yee-jo)

Posted : 10/05/2017 4:10 am

On 1/18/2017 at 1:56 AM, Rio1015 said:

Hi! I must say that we are on the same soles now. I used praventac and it worsen my acne. I do not call it acne at first coz there are only a few pimples when i started praventac. However after two weeks i have so many , as in so many pustules. All bumps with pus!! My face was so itchy as well as my whole head and the acne were so itchy and painful! This is the worst decision i made in my whole life and i will never forget this. My derma put me on tetracycline and adapalene and i must say that i am currently healing. Praventac is the worst.

wow how long were u on antibiotics for? will it not affect your fertility and give you cracked lips?

MemberMember
(@jhlo)

Posted : 10/05/2017 5:08 am

On 10/5/2017 at 3:10 PM, Tsin Yee Jo said:

wow how long were u on antibiotics for? will it not affect your fertility and give you cracked lips?

Antibiotics will eventually ruin your digestiveand immune systemwhich will make your acne worse. It helps at first with inflammation, but in the end, is not the cure. Probiotics will help counter the effect. Try ZZ cream from [Edited link out] to get the acne under control plus probiotics (100 billion).

MemberMember
(@lyresh87)

Posted : 09/24/2018 9:49 pm

On 11/6/2016 at 5:32 AM, Qtin00 said:

Have anyone tried Praventac and it is work on you? I always have a few pimples on my face. When I read the good reviews on Praventac, I decide to give it a try.
I take the capsules starting from September. Just have a lot of breakouts now. I have never had such a lot of acne before, and I am so nervous....;(
My face is terrible, the pimple are very red and itchy.
I asked the staff, they said my body may decide whether it should be detoxify or not.
Do I have to stop it? Pimples are all over my face..
Does anyone has the same situation after taking praventac?
What should I do to reduce the redness?

IMG_0796.JPG

IMG_0797.JPG

MemberMember
(@lyresh87)

Posted : 09/24/2018 10:02 pm

have a same case here... i almost done with my second bottle of praventac but my skin is getting worst .. it wasnt like this before i only have few pimples and not that big but after taking praventac i started to have large acne with pustules it grows all over my face also in my neck and they leave a bad marks... even my husband noticed bout my face that itsgetting worst ... i dont know if im gonna stop or continue using this product i sent them message and they are telling it takes 2 to 5 months before you can see the result... i dont know what to do wether to stop or to trust them and wait for another 3 months...