Notifications
Clear all

Acnepril work?

MemberMember
(@julep)

Posted : 04/23/2013 7:33 am

Acnepril preys on acne sufferers. I had reservations after reading the list of ingredients, but put my best judgement aside because my daughters thought it would help. After 6 weeks, there was no improvement for either. I'm convinced it doesn't work, but other things you may be doing in conjunction with taking acnepril may help--like reducing dairy, nuts, etc.

Incidentally, when I tried to get my money back with their "no questions asked" policy, I was told I would receive an email with instructions. Of course, that never came. Repeated attempts have been fruitless.

As an aside, when I hear about people taking 6, 8 and more of these a day I wonder if they realize herbal supplements are drugs, too. Too much of anything can be bad.

MemberMember
(@niinachelle)

Posted : 08/05/2013 8:49 am

I have never written a review on acne products, because they simply haven't worked for me in the long run. I started using Acnepril on July 10th (almost 1 month ago) and my skin has improved tremendously. The acne on my forehead, chin, back, and chest are gone. I'm still having trouble with my jawline and cheeks, but those areas are improving as well. I take 3 pills in the morning, 3 in the afternoon, and 2 at night. I drink plenty of water and I also eat a better diet. I'm really glad that this has worked for me. My face feels so much better. It's not irritated or inflamed, I just ordered 2 more bottles and I will continue to use this for months to come until my acne has fully cleared. I highly reccommend this product.

MemberMember
(@jpstuart)

Posted : 08/26/2013 5:32 pm

I have to give Acnepril two thumbs up. I am a 9 days into it and not a single bump. It's working away at the blemishes now. Definitely worth a try and the little bit of money for your self confidence back!

MemberMember
(@cristianxa)

Posted : 10/02/2013 5:12 am

i've heard good reviews about Acnepril. I got my first about a week ago and and have been trying ever since. I haven't noticed any major difference but I'm staying optimistic because with acne products, you don't notice the difference until the 2-3 week if not longer.

If your thinking about trying it give it go and see how it goes. Remember be patient and stick to it. rolleyes.gif