Notifications
Clear all

Acnepril work?

MemberMember
(@citrinelily)

Posted : 10/05/2009 5:34 am

I found some negative reviews along the lines of "around halfway through 2nd bottle their acne got worse" etc... thats about it. Everything else has been pretty positive...

i just bought some acnepril about a week ago, but it's still to early to tell what kind of effect it's having. to zejebiste's "negative reviews" post: acnepril contains ingredients that naturally detoxify you. what most people don't know, is that when you detox, is that it CAN (not always) actually make your symptoms much worse before they get better. i'm not saying that the symptoms will get better for everyone. all i'm saying is don't get discouraged. it may have just taken a bit longer for the detox to take effect.

MemberMember
(@jackthelad)

Posted : 10/22/2009 9:12 am

so NO one has had good results?

great!! :(

cause the ingredients they use look pretty good

b5

apple cider vinegar

vit a

etc

oh well.

how about acne ease?

i might give them a go

edit hmm seems like people were not giving it a fair chance, you need to stick with it for this type of cure to start taking maximum effect.

im on 2nd week of vitamin intake in pill form and my skin is getting better. but this looks like it would work much better since it has all the anti oxidants and everything in one

but i dont think they deliver to the uk

MemberMember
(@rd-caliente)

Posted : 10/23/2009 12:06 pm

So I am day 5 of taking Acnepril with 500mg Niacinamide. It's another one of those times where I don't know if this is just a temporary healing phase or not, but inflammation has went down and my face feels good. We'll see if it continues working!

MemberMember
(@radandrandom)

Posted : 11/01/2009 7:15 pm

Hey all.

I'm halfway through my first Acnepril bottle, and I think my skin's improvement is the result of using Acnepril. The thing is, my acne was getting so severe that I was desperate for any advice. After reading up online on what's best, I bought Acnepril and I read that dairy, bread products, and sugar worsen skin.

So, starting the very day I read that, I also changed my diet. About a week later, the bottle of Acnepril arrived, and I began using it right away, starting with 2 and gradually going up to 4 daily. So I've been like this for about a month now, and my skin is getting better. I just don't know what to thank for it now- my diet or Acnepril.

I haven't been fully consistent with the diet though (it's so hard!) and I noticed that my first few weeks, I had better result than I do now. I was strict on myself at first, drinking fruit smoothies instead of eating sweets like candy, and replacing regular milk with soy. Now, I tend to allow myself an occasional sandwhich, cereal, or donut. Therefore, my skin is not as great as it looked the first two weeks of using Acnepril & dieting. Oops.

Well, whichever it is, I'm still glad that my skin is not the same as it was when I first began.

MemberMember
(@kyliejeanx)

Posted : 11/09/2009 6:38 pm

So I am a bit more than half way through my first bottle of acnepril....and i "think" my skins getting better, im only taking 2 a day, but i am very bad when it comes to avoiding dairy, bread and anything else that may be bad for you skin! I just ate an apple and im trying to change my diet, but lets face it, why give up all the good things in life? I will reply when my skin is amazing and i continue my normal eating habbits :) That way I can atleast tell if its the Acnepril

MemberMember
(@radandrandom)

Posted : 11/10/2009 4:12 pm

So I am a bit more than half way through my first bottle of acnepril....and i "think" my skins getting better, im only taking 2 a day, but i am very bad when it comes to avoiding dairy, bread and anything else that may be bad for you skin! I just ate an apple and im trying to change my diet, but lets face it, why give up all the good things in life? I will reply when my skin is amazing and i continue my normal eating habbits :) That way I can atleast tell if its the Acnepril

Same thing here. I THINK it's getting better, but it may be my imagination. Though I do have less acne around my chin and the few spots I had on my neck are gone; my face seems the same, sadly.

I don't know whether it's the Acnepril & other supplements I'm taking, or my new diet.

I've been trying to cut back on wheat, sugar, red meat, and dairy, but I can't completely avoid it.

There's not much left to eat when you throw all that out of your diet! Haha, and I don't want to starve.. I'm already underweight.

I think it's been close to 2 weeks that I've been somewhat practicing this diet, though sometimes I'd give in a little. For example, I ate a few small chocolates (SUGAR!), always put butter in my potatoes (DAIRY!), put coffee creamer in my coffee (DAIRY!), ate several delicious almond & jam sandwhich (WHEAT & SUGAR!) and can't resist my favorite TGIF's Cheddar & Bacon chips (DAIRY & WHEAT!) or scrumtuous beef jerky (RED MEAT!).

So I guess I'm pretty much horrible. & I always give myself a guilt trip after I eat that stuff. I hate this diet. :(

MemberMember
(@cilla)

Posted : 11/10/2009 4:19 pm

So I am day 5 of taking Acnepril with 500mg Niacinamide. It's another one of those times where I don't know if this is just a temporary healing phase or not, but inflammation has went down and my face feels good. We'll see if it continues working!

Mr.Crab.. What is your status? Im actually using the same exact thing (Acnepril as well as Niacin) . I was clear for about 3 months. Not sure it was the niacin, acnepril or the combination of the both. Unfortunately it was temporary and im breaking out again. Im thinking about upping my dosage of Niacin.

MemberMember
(@peter-venkman)

Posted : 01/21/2010 3:54 pm

Ive been using Acnepril every day for about 7 months now. I started taking 3 a day for a month, bumped it up to 8 a day for 3 months and have been taking an average of 4 a day for 3 months. I decreased the dosage because my acne has become considerably better since when i started. I would say that i have a 75% improvement. Im anticipating Another 6 months of acnepril and I should be good to go. I don't expect anything tho. I still have body acne but it is better than it was. I work out about 3 times a week and that seems to give me body acne. I stopped drinking alcohol also and that helps a lot. A year ago at this time my face was a mess. Mostly from trying Dan's regimen which only made my acne worse. Now my face is better than its been in a long time. As the months go by my face just keeps getting better and im doing it the all natural way. Just think if you had started when I did, You probably wouldn't be coming to this site anymore. This is the first time ive been on this site in about 4 months. I dont feel like i have to come here anymore and search for the holy grail because i found the closest thing. You probably wont hear from me for another 4 months.

MemberMember
(@cilla)

Posted : 01/21/2010 4:15 pm

Ive been using Acnepril every day for about 7 months now. I started taking 3 a day for a month, bumped it up to 8 a day for 3 months and have been taking an average of 4 a day for 3 months. I decreased the dosage because my acne has become considerably better since when i started. I would say that i have a 75% improvement. Im anticipating Another 6 months of acnepril and I should be good to go. I don't expect anything tho. I still have body acne but it is better than it was. I work out about 3 times a week and that seems to give me body acne. I stopped drinking alcohol also and that helps a lot. A year ago at this time my face was a mess. Mostly from trying Dan's regimen which only made my acne worse. Now my face is better than its been in a long time. As the months go by my face just keeps getting better and im doing it the all natural way. Just think if you had started when I did, You probably wouldn't be coming to this site anymore. This is the first time ive been on this site in about 4 months. I dont feel like i have to come here anymore and search for the holy grail because i found the closest thing. You probably wont hear from me for another 4 months.

I™m happy for you. I quit and I really don™t know why. I was also seeing an improvement, but it gets so expensive. It basically says when you stop taking it your hormones go back to normal, so does that mean you have to take it for the rest of your life? After reading you™re post I™m thinking maybe I should start again. I™m back on doxy :( Natural is definitely the way to go

MemberMember
(@keef300)

Posted : 03/11/2010 3:51 pm

Just got my bottle and took my first 2 pills.

Crossing my fingers.

I've also started jogging and working out. I hear sweating and workouts are supposed to help with acne.

I want a clear face so badly! I hope it works. I will report back with feedback in a week.

MemberMember
(@keef300)

Posted : 03/21/2010 1:48 pm

OK its been a week and a half.

After about 4 days of taking it, I got no new pimples.

At the week mark, I got 2 bad cystic boils near my nose.

It's been a week and 4 days now, and no new boils are coming, but I am still getting smaller pimples here and there.

It's hard to tell if it's working or not. I hope it is.

MemberMember
(@keef300)

Posted : 03/24/2010 10:36 pm

WOAH!!!

2 weeks in.

Another bad cystic boil on my chin. Plus now I'm breaking out on my jaw line, shoulders, and lower back... and I've never broken out in those areas before.

This makes me want to stop acnepril.. but the possibility that this is just a detox stage is keeping me going. I'm embarrassed to go to work and go out!! This is horrible.

MemberMember
(@keef300)

Posted : 04/03/2010 1:48 pm

Yea the acne is still coming.

Acnepril is not working. Not buying another bottle at all.

MemberMember
(@jjj333kkk2)

Posted : 04/07/2010 5:40 pm

Wow guys, smarten up a bit. It OBVIOUSLY doesn't work. I mean, look at the bloody ingredients.

The only useful one would be the vitamin B5, which is still useless if you don't heavily megadose on it. There are a few ingredients that help subtly, like Alpha Lipoic Acid which does help balance hormones (ironically they have the description of it on the site wrong), but it isn't anything that's going to make any sort of noticable difference on its own. Every other ingredient is useless filler.

It's almost as if they don't want to help you. I mean, there isn't even any zinc, which is the most obvious anti-acne supplement anyone could think of. -_-

"More powerful than Accutante." LOL

MemberMember
(@lemmy)

Posted : 04/08/2010 11:27 am

Looking at the ingredients, there's nothing in them that is going to act as a miracle cure (duh!), but they could be beneficial as part of your everyday vitamin regime. You could actually make these on your own for a fraction of the cost. $29.99 a month seems insanely expensive for what you get - and even more so if people are reporting that they're upping the recommended dose.

MemberMember
(@seagull85)

Posted : 04/22/2010 11:39 pm

I was skeptical at first, since I've had acne issues for a long time. Topical solutions do not work since the acne I get is deep, large, and painful. Sometimes my skin would be clear, and sometimes I'd have four giant acne along my chin and under my lips; it really depended upon my stress level, sleep, etc...

I didn't want to have to micro-manage my stress, sleep, and eating (though I'm a health/fitness/nutrition nazi) because of work. I was jealous of all my peers and colleagues also in their mid-twenties and they had perfect skin despite living unhealthy lives. I spent days researching the best solution and all the pro reviewers led me to two well-known pills.

Acnepril is the only real acne medication that balances your hormone levels associated with the issue, and also treats your skin's quality too. My skin is smoother, more hydrated, and it just feels better. I'm not afraid to touch my face with my own hands anymore.

For the two weeks, I saw my acne gradually disappear. After that, I had a giant breakout (perhaps the worst I've ever had), which happens to be the medication taking its affect and pushing out the bacteria that has been under your skin for awhile. Over the following month after my breakout was gone, I had clear skin with one showing every so often.

Now it's been five months since I started taking it and I haven't seen any visible acne in over a month. I know Acnepril is not the end-all, because I still get very tiny acne every so often, but it's unnoticeable and usually disappears within 24 hours.

If you're patient, taking Acnepril will pay off. You'll have to take it continuously until you're around 35, but it's a small price to pay for a perfectly clear face.

I'm a 26 year old male, and guys? If women can afford birth control (which usually controls acne), you can afford this.

If you're concerned about the hormonal balancing having an affect on your energy/libido, don't worry. I haven't experienced any major shift in my standard patterns.

MemberMember
(@bmw2010)

Posted : 05/16/2010 9:56 pm

hey.. i placed an order 4 acnepril 4 days ago.. How long dose it take to get 2 me????

MemberMember
(@ihateemyacne)

Posted : 06/10/2010 2:26 pm

soo i just ordered some acnepril about a half hour ago and so far im getting kinda skeptical about this product. BUT i will definitely give it a try :DDD seeing that everything i did try (biore, neutrogina, different creams) failed. My acne isn't THAT bad but i randomly breakout with these HUGEEE pimples and i have a lot of blackheads so im hoping it works. Long story short i'll keep you updated when i get this product :]

MemberMember
(@swagga803)

Posted : 07/31/2010 1:35 pm

Well I've done some research myself... One thing that's good about Acnepril is that its a supplement containing Vitamin A!! When I last saw my dermatologist we were considering placing me on "Accutane" which we determined was not the best option for me.. The dermatologist told me that Accutane was like a pure chemical form of Vitamin A ,known as Isotretinoin, that cuts off all oil production!! So I figured I would just look up the effects Vitamin A has on your skin?? Turns out it has alot of the same attributes as Accutane, Without the horrible side effects of oil production being cut off completely!! SO when you first start using Acnepril you can expect your acne to get WORSE within the first few weeks, but ,like Accutane, this is sorta a way of getting the Acne out of your system.. when you continue use your acne should eventually start clearing up, Along with help from Topical treatments & Antibiotics (if you take them) Most bad reviews probably come from those who didn't gave Acnepril the alotted time to actually get in their system and start fighting the process!! (: So I encourage those to give it a chance, 2 to 3 months at most & if you don't see results.. post all the bad reviews you'd like :D

MemberMember
(@jlhgirl540)

Posted : 09/06/2010 12:21 pm

i was very skeptical of acnepril at first, and though i am still wary of the company (is it legit? would i actually get my money back if requested??), i can honestly say i believe this pill is working for me.

i started a little less than a month ago, with 2 pills, 2 times daily after meals. i immediately started clearing up, but then i started breaking out even more than normal. thankfully, i continued, and now i am starting to notice a pretty big difference! no, i'm not 100% clear, but i can say ive improved at least by 60%, and thats huge! i feel like i can go out in the morning without makeup and not feel super embarrassed.

i just bought the 2nd bottle and am hopeful that it will continue working, regardless of some of the bad reviews on here. i will post back in a few weeks and let you know of my progress.

would anyone suggest increasing the dosage, as well?

meanwhile, just a couple of notes- im wondering how much of an effect other contributing factors play in the clearing up of my skin. for instance, this month, i actually stopped taking birth control pills, wouldnt that have made my skin even worse?? im going back on them again this month, so i wonder if there will be a difference (for good or worse...). also, i noticed if i missed a dose or 2 of the acnepril, my skin would break out just a little in the next day or so. that leads me to believe that there IS a direct correlation between the acnepril and better skin.

any input here?

MemberMember
(@the-godfather)

Posted : 09/21/2010 12:30 pm

Hey I'm new to the forum. I ordered one bottle of acnepril on 11th september 2010 from the website and I was wondering if other people have done the same. It's just that the bottle hasn't arrived yet and reading some posts, I feel like I have been scammed! I live in the UK and it has been 10 days and still no bottle has arrived. Could someone please tell me if they live in the UK and have recently placed an order for Acnepril and received it? Thanks

MemberMember
(@duchamp316)

Posted : 12/25/2010 12:47 am

Biodermazen sounds exactly like it too.

MemberMember
(@boom2398)

Posted : 01/04/2011 3:49 pm

DO NOT BUY IT... I did my research online and i thought it was okay. i took the capsules for two moth but it did'nt had any effects whatsoever on my acne.

MemberMember
(@lookingforhelp2011)

Posted : 09/07/2011 9:22 am

So I have been on Acnepril for about a month....well it started out good, and I have even jumped up to 8 pills a day for about a week, after all that I really dont see any results, sorry. I know you guys hate negative reviews.

I have a mild form of severe acne and nothing has ever worked, not even acnepril. I am thinking about trying pantothen soon to see if it works. and as of right now my face has 2 massive pimples on my forhead, one right inbetween my eyes and one a little higher, one near my chin and the biggest pimple I have ever had on my neck and I never get anything on my neck! but hey it might just be me, its worth a try so pick it up and let us know how it goes. I will keep everyone posted on my new acne medication encounters

MemberMember
(@corey-blankenship)

Posted : 11/07/2011 7:56 pm

Been on Acnepril for nearly three weeks. This Wednesday, two days, will make three weeks. Experimenting with a lot of things, so I decided to try this. Started by taking four pills a day. After a few days. I had the worse breakout ever. I read that this was pretty usual. That its like getting the toxins out of your system. After a week and a half, the breakout started to clear up. It seems that it doesn't do too much though.

I wouldn't recommend buying this. But, remember, everyone's skin and body is different. They say that have a 100% $ back-gurantee. I am going to try and get it. Maybe try Panthothen.

Also, my acne isn't horrible but enough to make me a little self-conscious.