Notifications
Clear all

what has cleared me 100% (no BS, only 2 products)

MemberMember
(@badmoose)

Posted : 12/27/2015 7:28 am

I've been using duac (benzoyl peroxide & clindamycin) for about a year and a half now, and it's become pretty ineffective now. I'm tempted to try this regimen to clear me up, but it seems unlikely to work if benzoyl peroxide has stopped working for me. Has anyone else been in a similar situation but still had success with this regimen?

MemberMember
(@alexuszus)

Posted : 02/01/2016 8:52 am

hi, I've been breaking out and recently started using salicylic acid treatment from kiehls and gal derma ac 2.5 bp, should i rub both products onto face or dab? since both your products are washes you would wash them off, but what if the products are gel treatments and etc...?

MemberMember
(@overnow999)

Posted : 02/01/2016 11:10 am

To the guy suggesting that people with low posts are shilling this method, all i got to say is i couldnt care less if clean and clear went bankrupt tomorrow as long as they kept making these 2 products.

I am 31 and have tried, everything, everything. everything., Do you know how embarrassing it is to have acne still in your 30's as a guy? f ing sucks

These 2 products have changed my life.

The first month or 5 weeks using these products was rough and my skin was adjusting to them and my skin was super dry and peeling. then my skin adjusted and everything is all good.

I only use them once a day in the shower.

Read this entire thread people and start using them or don't, its your life.

MemberMember
(@stadigh-18)

Posted : 07/18/2016 9:10 pm

Hello!
I was browsing through various forums and thought this one looked promising:):):) However, I glanced over some recent reviews on the Clean and Clear website, on which several people complained about a formula change(continuous control portion). Is the new one effective? 
I have been using this method for the previous 3 weeks, but my acne has increased DRASTICALLY. I used to average a (small) pimple a month, until I began this regimen. I now get 3 deep, huge, new ones a week. Is this an initial breakout, or should I find something new??? Does this method not work on teenage cases (I'm a 16 year old female)? Thank y'all!!!

MemberMember
(@chaekrz)

Posted : 12/03/2017 11:15 pm

I just started this! Seems to be breaking me out but I am going to stick with it for a month! Bumping for others to try maybe :)

MemberMember
(@ludadubz)

Posted : 03/24/2018 4:16 pm

Bumping because this may help others.