10 Weeks On The Reg...

Notifications
Clear all

10 Weeks On The Regimen...with Pics

MemberMember
(@sky13)

Posted : 04/30/2014 6:18 pm

Your results are literally AMAZING! You must be so happy, I couldnt even imagine my skin looking as good as yours does now.

Ive just started the regimen and I am praying that I have results as good as yours!

MemberMember
(@ukdreamin)

Posted : 04/30/2014 8:07 pm

It's week 13 for me and I'm still breaking out. So discouraging.

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 01/06/2015 9:26 pm

Nic...your before and after pics are truly amazing! Yours is one of the most amazing Regimen transformations I've seen on here!! Hope you don't mind but I occasionally refer people looking for positive success stories to this topic.

Wow, didn't know you could mix in the jojoba oil along with the AHA+ and the moisturizer...going to try this next time we do the Regimen! We usually just mix in one or the other...never thought to mix all 3 products to once...great idea!! :)

nicmic62 liked
MemberMember
(@rubiexcurves)

Posted : 01/07/2015 1:09 am

Hi I'm new here. May I just ask if how I could possibly order this set since they don't ship to the Philippines?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 01/10/2015 10:40 am

Your results are literally AMAZING! You must be so happy, I couldnt even imagine my skin looking as good as yours does now.

Ive just started the regimen and I am praying that I have results as good as yours!

Thank you. It feels so good to have something that has controlled my acne and still does until now. I am hoping you get the results you want with it as well.

It's week 13 for me and I'm still breaking out. So discouraging.

Don't get discouraged. It is always different for many on the regimen. Just make sure you follow the steps correctly, and don't give up quite yet, it is still early.

Hi I'm new here. May I just ask if how I could possibly order this set since they don't ship to the Philippines?

Check the link in my signature. :)

Nic...your before and after pics are truly amazing! Yours is one of the most amazing Regimen transformations I've seen on here!! Hope you don't mind but I occasionally refer people looking for positive success stories to this topic.

Wow, didn't know you could mix in the jojoba oil along with the AHA+ and the moisturizer...going to try this next time we do the Regimen! We usually just mix in one or the other...never thought to mix all 3 products to once...great idea!!

Thank you so much. I will post better pics in a few weeks in a post that I will do since it will be my second year anniversary on the regimen. I do not mind the referral at all, if it helps people try to find a way to help their acne then I'm all for it.

I do mix the three products a lot of the time and though my face looks so greasy, it does feel very well moisturized when I wake up. It doesn't sound too good for someone with very oily skin, but on the regimen I love it. :)

DeLovely liked