10 Weeks On The Reg...

Notifications
Clear all

10 Weeks On The Regimen...with Pics

MemberMember
(@drewfish01)

Posted : 07/26/2013 8:29 pm

1. What topical products did you try before the regimen?

2. You mention these photos were 3 years ago when your acne was at its worst. But right before when you started the regimen, was that how your face looked or was it better compared to the photos that you shown?

3. My jawline area is similar to yours. The difference however is i have a lot of cystic pimples in that area. Your jawline in the photo of your left face are more like cysts though i see some cystic pimples. Is that area around your jawline and cheeks called cysts whereas some spots in your face where its a pimple called a cystic pimple? For example would it be correct to say most of your face had lumpy cysts whereas you had not that many cystic pimples?

4. I see the regimen you use with the cetaphil cleanser, then dan's bp 2.5 and then the cetaphil moisturizer. Would you say using cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer is a must? Would it be a bad idea to use cerave cleanser or cetaphil moisturizer? What about a cleanser like purpose cleanser? The thing is that feels more like baby shampoo so maybe that won't be effective? Do you think if you use cerave moisturizing lotion, or some other thing like aveeno moisturizing lotion with collaidal oatmeal that might not work? I heard ppl mention olay moisturizer for spf 15 people mentioned. Thus don't take any chances and do cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer?

5. Did you use any makeup while you were on the regimen?

6. Did your cystic pimples/acne ever bled when you cleansed your face? I know you are suppose to be gentle washing your face on the regimen.

7. You mentioned your acne cleared after 10 weeks. You also mentioned your hyperpigmentation went away. How long did it took for the hyperpigmentation to go away? Because i know benzoyl peroxide makes red marks last longer but the way you talked about hyperpigmention, you said it went away pretty easily. Was it because of the 10 percent aha u used or the jojoba oil? Which do you contribute it more to? Because i would have thought the hyperpigmention you had would take an extremely long time to go away because of the active acne you had in the pictures?

8. My derm recommended me to take solodyn and use epiduo. I dont have insurance and solodyn cost $1000 usd per month and i was told i have to take it for 3 whole months. Problem is i read reviews about it and many say its not worth it and many said it doesn't do much. I dont mind paying 1000 usd per month for it if i know it would work but when reviews say its not so great etc, obviously i dont want to bother with it. Are you familiar with epiduo? It cost $100 per bottle i believe and derm told me to use this. I see its bp 2.5 and 1 percent adalepene. I was told by my derm it would take 3 months for it to show results. Do you think i should go with the epiduo or go with Dan's regimen? The price to me is not a big difference as epiduo might cost max $150 and it last 3 months and dan's bp cost 45 dollars or so for 3 months.

Do you think i should go with dan's regimen or go with the epiduo? I really want to go with dan's regimen after looking at your photos but then again i kinda want to do what my derm says and use epiduo.

9. Do you believe the other stuff you did helped your cystic acne? You mentioned you started taking zinc and d3 but that was after this cystic acne cleared up? I used zinc and d3 before and it didn't help at all.

MemberMember
(@drewfish01)

Posted : 07/26/2013 8:47 pm

10. The other thing is whenever i had acne i used an aqua glycolic cleanser for my face and washed it pretty harsh for the cystic pimples i use to have. Back then i cleared up my acne this way... it would bleed b/c i wash it hard but it worked for me this way. Now it doesn't work anymore. I also used neutrogena acne defense lotion that has 2 percent salcylic acid for acne i had and it usually helped. But for my cystic pimples, it doesn't do much it seems.

Would you say benzoyl peroxide is the best for these pimples? The thing is i used BP many years ago back when i used the regimen and it didn't work for me. I also didn't do the regimen correctly but back then the reason why i stopped was b/c i heard benzoyl peroxide made red marks last longer. I read that is true when i ask others this which is why i go with salyclic acid as oppose to BP. That is the reason why i refused to use any bp because it made red marks take very long to fade.

Do you think that is untrue since your marks cleared pretty quickly? Basically all i want was an acne cream that cleared pimples but didn't leave any red marks. The salyclic acid 2 percent cream i used worked many years for me when i got pimples but now it isn't that effective anymore.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 07/26/2013 9:00 pm

1. What topical products did you try before the regimen?

--- I have tried numerous topicals. Salicylic acid, 10% benzoyl peroxide (not the complete regimen). scrubs, witch hazel, retin-a..etc.

2. You mention these photos were 3 years ago when your acne was at its worst. But right before when you started the regimen, was that how your face looked or was it better compared to the photos that you shown?

--- when I started the regimen I was on Diane 35, a BCP which helped a little bit. It lessened the acne on my forehead and nose, but my jawline and chin were still crowded with cysts.

3. My jawline area is similar to yours. The difference however is i have a lot of cystic pimples in that area. Your jawline in the photo of your left face are more like cysts though i see some cystic pimples. Is that area around your jawline and cheeks called cysts whereas some spots in your face where its a pimple called a cystic pimple? For example would it be correct to say most of your face had lumpy cysts whereas you had not that many cystic pimples?

--- yes, those were mostly cysts on my jawline.

4. I see the regimen you use with the cetaphil cleanser, then dan's bp 2.5 and then the cetaphil moisturizer. Would you say using cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer is a must? Would it be a bad idea to use cerave cleanser or cetaphil moisturizer? What about a cleanser like purpose cleanser? The thing is that feels more like baby shampoo so maybe that won't be effective? Do you think if you use cerave moisturizing lotion, or some other thing like aveeno moisturizing lotion with collaidal oatmeal that might not work? I heard ppl mention olay moisturizer for spf 15 people mentioned. Thus don't take any chances and do cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer?

--- I use cerave as my day time moisturizer because it absorbs well into my skin faster. but for night time moisturizing, i prefer cetaphil. You can use cerave, others have used it successfully yo clear their acne on the regimen. I have no experience with purpose so I couldn't say. I basically just use cetaphil because it works and it doesn't break me out and it is always readily available where I'm from.

5. Did you use any makeup while you were on the regimen?

--- I did use a tinted moisturizer for a while but I have it up until I was clear because with the regimen you tend to get really sensitive skin. to the point where your skin feels like its burning. I started make-up again when my skin got used to the BP already.

6. Did your cystic pimples/acne ever bled when you cleansed your face? I know you are suppose to be gentle washing your face on the regimen.

--- nope. i was very gentle. but i still picked at them though which is the main reason why it bled.

7. You mentioned your acne cleared after 10 weeks. You also mentioned your hyperpigmentation went away. How long did it took for the hyperpigmentation to go away? Because i know benzoyl peroxide makes red marks last longer but the way you talked about hyperpigmention, you said it went away pretty easily. Was it because of the 10 percent aha u used or the jojoba oil? Which do you contribute it more to? Because i would have thought the hyperpigmention you had would take an extremely long time to go away because of the active acne you had in the pictures?

--- AHA definitely helped with the hyper pigmentation. Once my skin was used to the BP, I incorporated AHA in and spot treated my red marks before I put the BP on my face. This worked much faster for me than putting on the AHA after the BP. It takes time, but it eventually does go away. I also use it as a spot treatment for new pimples. They go away much faster without leaving any red marks.

8. My derm recommended me to take solodyn and use epiduo. I dont have insurance and solodyn cost $1000 usd per month and i was told i have to take it for 3 whole months. Problem is i read reviews about it and many say its not worth it and many said it doesn't do much. I dont mind paying 1000 usd per month for it if i know it would work but when reviews say its not so great etc, obviously i dont want to bother with it. Are you familiar with epiduo? It cost $100 per bottle i believe and derm told me to use this. I see its bp 2.5 and 1 percent adalepene. I was told by my derm it would take 3 months for it to show results. Do you think i should go with the epiduo or go with Dan's regimen? The price to me is not a big difference as epiduo might cost max $150 and it last 3 months and dan's bp cost 45 dollars or so for 3 months.

--- I don't have any experience with epiduo. So I couldn't really give you my opinion.

Do you think i should go with dan's regimen or go with the epiduo? I really want to go with dan's regimen after looking at your photos but then again i kinda want to do what my derm says and use epiduo.

--- I say do your research and see which is more doable for you and your lifestyle. The regimen isn't something to get into lightly. It takes patience and determination since in the first few weeks the regimen can be very uncomfortable. It is really up to you.

9. Do you believe the other stuff you did helped your cystic acne? You mentioned you started taking zinc and d3 but that was after this cystic acne cleared up? I used zinc and d3 before and it didn't help at all.

--- I think maybe it did help that I was on the birth control, but really most of it was because of the regimen.

10. The other thing is whenever i had acne i used an aqua glycolic cleanser for my face and washed it pretty harsh for the cystic pimples i use to have. Back then i cleared up my acne this way... it would bleed b/c i wash it hard but it worked for me this way. Now it doesn't work anymore. I also used neutrogena acne defense lotion that has 2 percent salcylic acid for acne i had and it usually helped. But for my cystic pimples, it doesn't do much it seems.

Would you say benzoyl peroxide is the best for these pimples? The thing is i used BP many years ago back when i used the regimen and it didn't work for me. I also didn't do the regimen correctly but back then the reason why i stopped was b/c i heard benzoyl peroxide made red marks last longer. I read that is true when i ask others this which is why i go with salyclic acid as oppose to BP. That is the reason why i refused to use any bp because it made red marks take very long to fade.

Do you think that is untrue since your marks cleared pretty quickly? Basically all i want was an acne cream that cleared pimples but didn't leave any red marks. The salyclic acid 2 percent cream i used worked many years for me when i got pimples but now it isn't that effective anymore.

I'm not a dermatologist so I can't say BP is best, but it worked best for me under the context of the regimen. I have used BP before too and it was harsh and irritating and most probably I gave up too quickly. But with the regimen, and reading more about it, I understood that everything was a process and like any other, it needed time and patience.

Red marks do last longer. Before the regimen, my healed pimple marks went away in two days, Under the regimen it took a few weeks like 2 or 3 to get rid of. But with continuous use, you stop getting acne, so no acne, so red marks.

MemberMember
(@drewfish01)

Posted : 07/26/2013 9:32 pm

Thanks for your response.

About the red marks lasting longer... I don't consider a healed pimple red mark lasting 2 or 3 weeks as oppose to 2 days to go away as that big of a deal. I meant like a healed pimple mark goes away in a few days but using benzoyl peroxide would make it last 1 year or so.

The reason i ask this is b/c back when i used the regimen many years ago, my red marks were very bad and stayed for 1+ years and even though some of it faded, it never faded that well. So when my acne came back and now its cystic, i'm just really hesistant about the BP mainly b/c of the red mark thing. Obviously acne is worst than red marks since red marks you cant actually cover it up.

Would you say if i just get 1 bottle, go cerave or cetaphil for moisturizing lotion? Also, the cleanser... you used the cetaphil one i see for day and night. I used that cleanser back when i was on the regimen and i stopped b/c it didn't felt like it did anything for my face. It basically feels like water. Like it doesn't clean your face. I assume thats how you felt as well? You mention others say cerave moisturizing lotion worked for others but what about the cleanser. Did you read about anyone here on the regimen with the cerave cleanser as oppose to cetaphil? Seems like theres 2 different ones, a hydrating cleanser and a foaming facial cleanser.

Can you explain why you say the regimen isn't something you can do lightly and takes determination? I did the regimen back in 2005 i recalled and what i disliked about it was it made my face red and drying. Im also sure i did it incorrectly back then as i cleansed my face longer than 10 seconds and probably didnt let the bp absorb enough. But what do you mean by its going to take alot of determination? So once i watch the video and instruction of dan doing it, wouldn't it be kinda easy to follow? I do recall you have to wait 15 minute after washing your face and then put the bp and then 15 minute to put on moisturizer and it does take time and you have to do it twice a day. I mean i won't give up on it if i know in 3 months it will clear my cystic acne but i think what you mean is after a few weeks you will 100 percent breakout from it and then not want to continue because it gets worst after a few weeks and then you dont want to do it anymore and then do another method?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 07/26/2013 10:24 pm

Thanks for your response.

About the red marks lasting longer... I don't consider a healed pimple red mark lasting 2 or 3 weeks as oppose to 2 days to go away as that big of a deal. I meant like a healed pimple mark goes away in a few days but using benzoyl peroxide would make it last 1 year or so.

--- 5 weeks into the regimen I already incorporated AHA into my routine so my red marks didn't last a year. I was lucky enough that it went away in a couple of months.

The reason i ask this is b/c back when i used the regimen many years ago, my red marks were very bad and stayed for 1+ years and even though some of it faded, it never faded that well. So when my acne came back and now its cystic, i'm just really hesistant about the BP mainly b/c of the red mark thing. Obviously acne is worst than red marks since red marks you cant actually cover it up.

Would you say if i just get 1 bottle, go cerave or cetaphil for moisturizing lotion? Also, the cleanser... you used the cetaphil one i see for day and night. I used that cleanser back when i was on the regimen and i stopped b/c it didn't felt like it did anything for my face. It basically feels like water. Like it doesn't clean your face. I assume thats how you felt as well? You mention others say cerave moisturizing lotion worked for others but what about the cleanser. Did you read about anyone here on the regimen with the cerave cleanser as oppose to cetaphil? Seems like theres 2 different ones, a hydrating cleanser and a foaming facial cleanser.

--- Before the gentle cleanser I used the Daily Cleanser for Normal to Oily skin...that one felt like it cleaned my face better, but that one was more drying than the Gentle one. I have seen people say they use the cerave cleanser. Not sure which one they meant but some posters here swear by cerave and won't go near cetaphil. Try to search those posts out.

Can you explain why you say the regimen isn't something you can do lightly and takes determination? I did the regimen back in 2005 i recalled and what i disliked about it was it made my face red and drying. Im also sure i did it incorrectly back then as i cleansed my face longer than 10 seconds and probably didnt let the bp absorb enough. But what do you mean by its going to take alot of determination? So once i watch the video and instruction of dan doing it, wouldn't it be kinda easy to follow? I do recall you have to wait 15 minute after washing your face and then put the bp and then 15 minute to put on moisturizer and it does take time and you have to do it twice a day. I mean i won't give up on it if i know in 3 months it will clear my cystic acne but i think what you mean is after a few weeks you will 100 percent breakout from it and then not want to continue because it gets worst after a few weeks and then you dont want to do it anymore and then do another method?

--- the regimen is not a cure, it is a daily regimen you keep up with. if you stop, there is a possibility that acne will come back so it is definitely maintenance. it is not easy to have to do it religiously every morning and night if you are not used to a routine. especially a routine that is quite specific because deviating from it could break you out. the regimen also doesn't guarantee clear skin in 3 months. it is different from person to person. for some, they clear up as quickly as three, for others they clear up in 6. All I'm saying is, if you want to give it another shot, then make sure you do everything to the exact instructions and do not be impatient.

MemberMember
(@eamene)

Posted : 08/15/2013 4:43 am

nicmic I see that your routine uses only 1 pump of BP morning and evening, is this because you are clear now or did you always do that approach?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/15/2013 5:42 am

nicmic I see that your routine uses only 1 pump of BP morning and evening, is this because you are clear now or did you always do that approach?

I started out not using Dan's BP. I used Benzac AC which comes in a tube. I used one finger's length of it like Dan instructed. I got clear from doing that for about 4 months.

When I switched to Dan's pump bottle two months ago, I saw that the recommended amount was two full pumps. I felt that the two pumps was waaaaay more than I used to apply so I cut down the dosage to just one. Throughout the weeks I managed to stay clear with just one pump so I didn't have to increase it back to two.

I say if you can stay clear with less BP, then that should be the way to go. :)

MemberMember
(@misso88)

Posted : 08/15/2013 9:57 am

Hey, was really motivating reading your posts and looking at your pictures. It's amazing how different your skin look & I'm really happy for you :).

I really hope I can get to that stage at some point. Also reading that you stayed clear using only one pump is good to hear. I found using anything more than that was way too much for my skin to absorb.. but was a bit worried one pump may not be enough to clear my skin.

Fingers crossed it works for me!

MemberMember
(@heyitskaye)

Posted : 08/15/2013 12:22 pm

You are so inspiring. Im on my 8th week and 4th day today and i still get cystic pimples. I have like 5 of them now :( What was your skin like at this time while you were still on the regimen?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/15/2013 8:34 pm

Hey, was really motivating reading your posts and looking at your pictures. It's amazing how different your skin look & I'm really happy for you smile.png.

I really hope I can get to that stage at some point. Also reading that you stayed clear using only one pump is good to hear. I found using anything more than that was way too much for my skin to absorb.. but was a bit worried one pump may not be enough to clear my skin.

Thank you very much! I'm glad in some way it was motivating. :)

One pump works great for me so I don't bother adding more. If you have difficulty getting clear with one pump, you could always go to two pumps, and when you get clear slowly go back to one pump. A lot of regimen users do it that way.

Best of luck! My fingers are crossed for you as well. :)

You are so inspiring. Im on my 8th week and 4th day today and i still get cystic pimples. I have like 5 of them now sad.png What was your skin like at this time while you were still on the regimen?

I think during my 8th week I wasn't really getting any new breakouts. My acne at that time was going down already and I was seeing a lot of improvement.

Don't get discouraged with 5 spots, it is still normal to breakout. I still get the occasional 3-4 zits every month. I blame girl hormones and all that. Sometimes the regimen just can't fight everything. hehe. Can I ask if you have incorporated AHA into your regimen? I find that when ever I get a spot, BP plus the AHA is a good spot treatment and make it go away faster. Just a tip in case you are interest. :)

MemberMember
(@heyitskaye)

Posted : 08/15/2013 8:40 pm

Hey, was really motivating reading your posts and looking at your pictures. It's amazing how different your skin look & I'm really happy for you smile.png.

Thank you very much! I'm glad in some way it was motivating. :)

One pump works great for me so I don't bother adding more. If you have difficulty getting clear with one pump, you could always go to two pumps, and when you get clear slowly go back to one pump. A lot of regimen users do it that way.

Best of luck! My fingers are crossed for you as well. :)

You are so inspiring. Im on my 8th week and 4th day today and i still get cystic pimples. I have like 5 of them now sad.png What was your skin like at this time while you were still on the regimen?

I think during my 8th week I wasn't really getting any new breakouts. My acne at that time was going down already and I was seeing a lot of improvement.

Don't get discouraged with 5 spots, it is still normal to breakout. I still get the occasional 3-4 zits every month. I blame girl hormones and all that. Sometimes the regimen just can't fight everything. hehe. Can I ask if you have incorporated AHA into your regimen? I find that when ever I get a spot, BP plus the AHA is a good spot treatment and make it go away faster. Just a tip in case you are interest. :)

No im not putting AHA :/ its just the regimen. Your skin really looks amazeballs im so jealous :( i wanna get cleared up already like why does it take so long :((((( its depressing. I feel so ugly and all

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/15/2013 8:47 pm

Don't get discouraged with 5 spots, it is still normal to breakout. I still get the occasional 3-4 zits every month. I blame girl hormones and all that. Sometimes the regimen just can't fight everything. hehe. Can I ask if you have incorporated AHA into your regimen? I find that when ever I get a spot, BP plus the AHA is a good spot treatment and make it go away faster. Just a tip in case you are interest. smile.png

No im not putting AHA :/ its just the regimen. Your skin really looks amazeballs im so jealous sad.png i wanna get cleared up already like why does it take so long sad.png(((( its depressing. I feel so ugly and all

You might want to give that a try then. I know it is an additional step and you will spend more money, but it was a great investment for me. It helped my skin feel and look like skin again and it helped with red marks and also as a spot treatment. There are multiple benefits to the products.

Again, don't get discouraged. We all go through these depressed phases, but it is up to each of us if we stay complacent or if we will do something about it. We should always choose the latter, don't you think?

Keep fighting that fight! :)

MemberMember
(@takseyer)

Posted : 10/23/2013 2:23 pm

hello nic mic 62. i just ordered the regimen, im in the uk now and frankly before you showed us your pics, i was kinda hesitant to try it. but now, im excited to. can i just ask, ive tried so much creams, toner,acne products on my face. does the regmen break your our first then do the good thing after? im scared honestly sad.png

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 10/23/2013 8:23 pm

hello nic mic 62. i just ordered the regimen, im in the uk now and frankly before you showed us your pics, i was kinda hesitant to try it. but now, im excited to. can i just ask, ive tried so much creams, toner,acne products on my face. does the regmen break your our first then do the good thing after? im scared honestly sad.png

Hello there.

Let me just tell you that I too was very hesitant at first. But after thinking about trying the regimen for so long, you just kind of give in and say...why the heck not, I've tried everything else.

To answer your question, when I started the regimen, the first two weeks when by okay, I didn't get any new acne and my current acne was slowly going down but then week 4 and week 5 came and acne just sprung out of places I didn't usually get acne. My jawline was pretty bad and so was my chin. Basically the outer area of my face and my nose too. I was very close to quitting at that point but I told myself that I spent time and effort and money on this that I might as well see it through and I did. And it was the best decision I've made for my skin.

Don't let the initial breakout some people experience scare you. Look at it as part of a process to get your skin better.

Good luck! :)

MemberMember
(@r1ch)

Posted : 10/24/2013 10:45 pm

Wow, what an awesome transformation! Did you use the regimen kit? I'm having troubles with my skin recently. It started a week ago, and it starting look like this on both of my cheeks. I want to make sure i'm buying the right products. My problem is mostly are the post red acne scars.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 10/28/2013 9:30 am

Wow, what an awesome transformation! Did you use the regimen kit? I'm having troubles with my skin recently. It started a week ago, and it starting look like this on both of my cheeks. I want to make sure i'm buying the right products. My problem is mostly are the post red acne scars.

Initially I used store brought products and those products got me clear. But now I do use a few acne.org products. Just follow the regimen as closely as possible and be patient.

For red marks, try incorporating AHA into your regimen. It worked really well for me. :)

MemberMember
(@teri425)

Posted : 11/12/2013 11:23 am

I just want to say thank you so much for posting your before pictures! I know it can be extremely difficult to share-- I posted mine since I just started the regimen last week. My skin looks very similar to how yours was before! I also have PCOS and in May, I stopped my birth control to see if I could manage without taking a pill, and I tried to go the natural route with skincare. My acne got progressively worse and worse (as well as my other symptoms), and after six months, my doctor and I both agreed that it was best to go back on a birth control for various reasons. Meanwhile, the natural skincare was completely drying out my skin and seemed to be increasing irritation. So, I did some research, found the regimen, and have my fingers crossed for results like yours!

So happy for your progress-- you look amazing! Thanks again for giving me hope :)

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 11/13/2013 8:42 pm

I just want to say thank you so much for posting your before pictures! I know it can be extremely difficult to share-- I posted mine since I just started the regimen last week. My skin looks very similar to how yours was before! I also have PCOS and in May, I stopped my birth control to see if I could manage without taking a pill, and I tried to go the natural route with skincare. My acne got progressively worse and worse (as well as my other symptoms), and after six months, my doctor and I both agreed that it was best to go back on a birth control for various reasons. Meanwhile, the natural skincare was completely drying out my skin and seemed to be increasing irritation. So, I did some research, found the regimen, and have my fingers crossed for results like yours!

So happy for your progress-- you look amazing! Thanks again for giving me hope smile.png

The pill did help my skin out a bit, but not only that, it helped out with my PCOS symptoms. That is why I still continue taking it. But when I started the regimen, it is really what has cleared m face up and keeps me clear.

Good luck on your regimen journey and I hope you get the results you want. It is not an easy regimen, but it has been very worth it to me. :)

MemberMember
(@hatebreakout)

Posted : 02/20/2014 11:35 am

HI :( didn't have acne (very clear, just seasonal zits before my period) before but STRESS (by stress I mean research and etc.) came and I've tried....

1. Acnetrex from my dermatologist (months of using)

2. Purifying Facial from another dermatologist (months of trying)

3. Bioessence facial packages (tried this like 5 sessions 2 week interval)

4. Mena cream (the pink one)

5. Milk + nutmeg as facial scrub

6.Fresh tomatoes on your skin

7. Beauche International (the whole f*cking set just made my face whiter)

8. Benzoyl Peroxide (over the counter 5% as spot treatment)

9. Also Panoxyl

10. those circle patches that look like bandaids you can buy for individual zits

NONE WORKED FOR ME, am I hopeless? Please tell me if I am, because I seriously want to get my face back ASAP.

I read your blog at 9PM yesterday, it's now 12:33 AM (3 hours after I read your replies) and I just had my relatives buy me the starting kit + the small tube of AHA and jojoba (to ship it all here in Phils once and for all) I REALLY HOPE THIS WORKS FOR ME :(

I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION:

HOW DID YOU TREAT YOUR ACNE MARKS AFTER ALL YOUR ZITS MAGICALLY DISAPPEARED?

MemberMember
(@ryanz)

Posted : 04/20/2014 6:26 am

wow, amazing progress, congrats on your clear skin it looks flawless!

MemberMember
(@winenotwhine)

Posted : 04/21/2014 9:10 pm

Congratulations! You look beautiful!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/22/2014 10:20 am

HI didn't have acne (very clear, just seasonal zits before my period) before but STRESS (by stress I mean research and etc.) came and I've tried....

1. Acnetrex from my dermatologist (months of using)

2. Purifying Facial from another dermatologist (months of trying)

3. Bioessence facial packages (tried this like 5 sessions 2 week interval)

4. Mena cream (the pink one)

5. Milk + nutmeg as facial scrub

6.Fresh tomatoes on your skin

7. Beauche International (the whole f*cking set just made my face whiter)

8. Benzoyl Peroxide (over the counter 5% as spot treatment)

9. Also Panoxyl

10. those circle patches that look like bandaids you can buy for individual zits

NONE WORKED FOR ME, am I hopeless? Please tell me if I am, because I seriously want to get my face back ASAP.

I read your blog at 9PM yesterday, it's now 12:33 AM (3 hours after I read your replies) and I just had my relatives buy me the starting kit + the small tube of AHA and jojoba (to ship it all here in Phils once and for all) I REALLY HOPE THIS WORKS FOR ME

I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION:

HOW DID YOU TREAT YOUR ACNE MARKS AFTER ALL YOUR ZITS MAGICALLY DISAPPEARED?

So you live in the Philippines? Why hello neighbor! :)

if you want to do the regimen, then follow it very strictly as instructed. it may not be easy at first, but when your skin gets used to the treatment, it will then work at making acne disappear slowly.

good luck! :)

MemberMember
(@oshiawase)

Posted : 04/28/2014 6:17 pm

Hi, I am really inspired by your draaassstiiiccc improvement. I mean, you basically have no acne now.

I just started with the regimen using OTC products. Avene for facial wash, 10% Benzac for BP, and organic water-based moisturizer with jojoba oil. I used BP AM and PM, and the amount I use is up to the first "line" of my index finger.

And the next day after my first try of the regimen, I had two new pimples and new blackheads and my skin got a little "darker" like I have a tan or something.

Can you please help me?? Did you ever have to deal with this before?? Do I quit the regimen? I am thinking of using BP only in the evening during my first week.

Thank you!

MemberMember
(@oshiawase)

Posted : 04/28/2014 6:57 pm

Yeah, I agree that it is purging all of the acne out. That's y i am surprised that i got my skin cleared in just a week. yun pala naguumpisa palang ang digmaan hahahahah anyways thanks sgain nicmic.. i shall return hahaha mwah! hifive.gif

Hi, so you already have clear skin in just 3 weeks?!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/29/2014 12:26 pm

Hi, I am really inspired by your draaassstiiiccc improvement. I mean, you basically have no acne now.

I just started with the regimen using OTC products. Avene for facial wash, 10% Benzac for BP, and organic water-based moisturizer with jojoba oil. I used BP AM and PM, and the amount I use is up to the first "line" of my index finger.

And the next day after my first try of the regimen, I had two new pimples and new blackheads and my skin got a little "darker" like I have a tan or something.

Can you please help me?? Did you ever have to deal with this before?? Do I quit the regimen? I am thinking of using BP only in the evening during my first week.

Thank you!

Thank you.

I suggest going down to 2.5%BP because 10% will massacre your skin. It is waaaay to harsh. Also, please remember that with the regimen things will get worse before it gets better. So start slow with the BP and stick to Dan's instructions very very closely. Don't give up, you will see results in time. :)