Before And After (B...

Notifications
Clear all

Before And After (Bp Only Nightly)

MemberMember
(@br93)

Posted : 02/18/2013 11:14 pm

would you say the african black soap makes a huge difference? i just got some in the mail. Its a different brand but the ingridents are the same and it looks exactly the same as the coastal scents one. I read somewhere it can cause purging? did it for you?

Is it Fair Trade? Nice to hear you ordered some! I think it makes a difference, its the only cleanser I use for my face. It makes my face feel really clean, it removes all surface oil and dirt. And after using the soap for a while I really don't experience much dark marks. If I do they are tiny and just peel off.. I guess a new layer of skin forms and they just peel, idk the science behind it if there is any lol. I just know it works for me, I did research online and looked at reviews before I bought it for myself. Many people find it works for them and I have been pleased with the results myself.. But as with anything you start using don't use it for 1 month and say "OMG it doesn't work" haha. Give it time, changes happen over time.. Hope it works well for you

yeah its completely fair trade (they even use a certain palm oil to help the orangutans haha)

it makes my skin feel really squeaky clean and i can feel the flakey skin from the bp coming off in my fingers, gross but really satisfying!

I did read something about the pH of this being a concern but if it works for so many people then whats one bad review? i love that it only has four ingredients, i accidentally got this in my mouth and it even tastes okay (weird i know but strangely reassuring haha)

Nice!!! Yea same here I love how it makes my skin squeaky clean, I have never used a better cleanser.. I also love how natural it is.. Haha that's krazy are you serious? I am tempted to taste it now lol. But yea It works for me so I will continue to use it, Im glad you like it too!!!

MemberMember
(@redruby)

Posted : 02/25/2013 1:44 am

How much bp do you apply on your face at night? Do you like later it on?

Layer

Layer

MemberMember
(@pololuvr)

Posted : 02/25/2013 6:38 am

This is amazing!!! Your scars look so good, they're minimal. You look so handsome I just want to pinch your cheeks haha. keep up the work :)

MemberMember
(@br93)

Posted : 04/02/2013 11:09 pm

How much bp do you apply on your face at night? Do you like later it on?

Layer

Layer

I usually apply 3 pumps of BP. I pump the BP on the tips of my left fingers and then with my right I take some of the BP and apply little dabs/dots all over my face. Next I start connecting them, lightly rubbing them all in together until my face has a nice layer on it. Not to thick or thin.. After that, I just wait until it dries. Sometimes I don't put any moisturizer on after it dries. If do its either Dans AHA, Aloe Vera, or Cetaphil Lotion. Hope this helps :)

This is amazing!!! Your scars look so good, they're minimal. You look so handsome I just want to pinch your cheeks haha. keep up the work smile.png

Thank you so much, that made me smile haha :)

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 04/05/2013 9:55 am

Care to give us a 4 or 5 month progress pics? I think newer members can tremendously benefit from seeing real time results... You're doing a wonderful job, so please continue to post your progress!! :)

MemberMember
(@ninjawizard)

Posted : 04/06/2013 12:47 am

fantastic results, I'm so happy to see that you cleared up. looking sharp man. Makes me want to stick to the regimen and everyone seeing this should know that this is the result of great diligence, commitment, and perseverance to battling acne and adhering to the DKR. YOU ARE THE MAN! everyone deserves clear skin and I hope in the future acne will be a thing of the past!

MemberMember
(@ixiahann)

Posted : 04/07/2013 5:21 am

Congratulations! You are one of my motivations! I am happy for you :)

MemberMember
(@br93)

Posted : 04/15/2013 7:02 pm

Care to give us a 4 or 5 month progress pics? I think newer members can tremendously benefit from seeing real time results... You're doing a wonderful job, so please continue to post your progress!! smile.png

Suree!!! :) I will post a pic in a sec

fantastic results, I'm so happy to see that you cleared up. looking sharp man. Makes me want to stick to the regimen and everyone seeing this should know that this is the result of great diligence, commitment, and perseverance to battling acne and adhering to the DKR. YOU ARE THE MAN! everyone deserves clear skin and I hope in the future acne will be a thing of the past!

Thanks so much! Yes just stick with it. So many people stop the regimen but its often just because they expect results too fast. I put it in my mind that it might take about 6 months to go away, but to my surprise results came in half that time. I agree everyone should have clear skin and should not have to deal with the pain it causes. I hope you do well keep me posted! :)

Congratulations! You are one of my motivations! I am happy for you smile.png

I appreciate it!!! Im glad I can be of encouragement to you :)

Here is an updated pic, I took it yesterday:

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 04/15/2013 10:53 pm

One word

"Impressive"

MemberMember
(@cassie-reannan)

Posted : 04/16/2013 2:38 am

Holy cow! That's amazing!

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 04/16/2013 11:08 am

Astonishing!!! :) Glad to see another regimen success story!!! eusa_clap.gif

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 04/16/2013 10:53 pm

Omg :) yr skin get so much better.so,do you think the aha helps fade the red spots ???

MemberMember
(@br93)

Posted : 04/17/2013 7:00 pm

One word

"Impressive"

I appreciate it, thank you and everyone for all the wonderful feedback.

Holy cow! That's amazing!

It is a nice little transformation, I feel better now than I did then.. thanks for the nice comment :)

Astonishing!!! smile.png Glad to see another regimen success story!!! eusa_clap.gif

Thanks I really do appreciate it :)

Omg smile.png yr skin get so much better.so,do you think the aha helps fade the red spots

Yes it did get much better and I am so glad it did. I have been using aha on and off not consistently. For some reason it makes the skin around my chin and mouth flake like krazy, and I have to continuously put globs of my Cetaphil lotion on to keep it moisturized lol. I think I will try to start applying less or something. But the AHA definitely works for sure in preventing new acne from forming and exfoliating the skin. In my experience all natural african black soap helped with red spots and dark spots. Hope that helps :)

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 04/17/2013 10:33 pm

I want to ask if you buy african black soap online.or i can buy in supermarket? Coz i am in canada.I am thinking to buy aha but i m worried to get initial breakout.did you experience breakout after AHAthank you for yr replies It helps a lot

MemberMember
(@br93)

Posted : 04/18/2013 10:35 pm

I want to ask if you buy african black soap online.or i can buy in supermarket? Coz i am in canada.I am thinking to buy aha but i m worried to get initial breakout.did you experience breakout after AHA?thank you for yr replies ï¼ï¼‰ It helps a lotï¼ï¼‰

Hey!!! I but my African Black Soap online, here is the link: http://www.coastalscents.com/bath-and-body/made-in-africa/soap/as-011.html

This soap is the real deal, straight out of Ghana Africa, it lathers so well you don't have to use much.. And you cant beat the price like 13 bucks for a pound of the stuff.. It works really well for me... Once in a while I also use this natural calcium bentonite clay mask: http://www.amazon.com/Aztec-Secret-Indian-Healing-Cleansing/dp/B0014P8L9W and I mix it with Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar: http://www.amazon.com/Apple-Cidar-Vinegar-Organic-Unflavored/dp/B001AIWAAE

No problem I don't mind helping, let me know if this works for you. Remember to give it time though, be patient, results rarely come overnight smile.png

Ps: forgot to answer your question regarding the AHA.. No I did not experience an initial breakout

MemberMember
(@br93)

Posted : 06/19/2013 8:40 pm

Just finished doing my regimen before I go to bed. Bp is on my face so it may look a little shiny. This will be my last pic before I do my one year transformation pics on October 22nd, 2013.

post-163270-0-02936100-1371692607_thumb.

post-163270-0-02936100-1371692607_thumb.

MemberMember
(@newtoacne)

Posted : 06/23/2013 2:02 am

wow nice and it looks like you got lighter too??

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 06/24/2013 5:24 pm

Hey bud, random question for you: Do you still only apply BP nightly? Because it looks like you've gotten amazing results without having to even do it twice a day! I'd love to be able to only apply BP nightly too

MemberMember
(@acnebrah)

Posted : 06/26/2013 3:41 pm

So you only applied bp nightly? And just cleanser and moisturizer in morning, cleanser, bp, moisturizer at night?

With that amount of acne, did the bp not burn your face into an oblivion?

MemberMember
(@narsrosha)

Posted : 06/30/2013 5:49 am

I'm happy for you, congratulation!

MemberMember
(@3lilpigs)

Posted : 06/30/2013 9:10 am

Oh your skin looks fantastic! I'm so happy for you!

MemberMember
(@br93)

Posted : 06/30/2013 8:14 pm

wow nice and it looks like you got lighter too??

Thanks a bunch! Yea I did get a little lighter, I do tend to get lighter when Im not exposed to the sun much and I get darker when Im exposed to the sun more often like playing football, basketball, and other stuff outside. I wouldn't say the regimen made me any lighter tho. My skin tone just fluctuates lol and the room lighting plays a role as well.

Hey bud, random question for you: Do you still only apply BP nightly? Because it looks like you've gotten amazing results without having to even do it twice a day! I'd love to be able to only apply BP nightly too

Yes I only apply the BP at night. In the morning I just wash my face and put on some moisturizer. Hey try it out for yourself and see if it works for you. Let me know if it does, I hope it goes well for you! :)

So you only applied bp nightly? And just cleanser and moisturizer in morning, cleanser, bp, moisturizer at night?

With that amount of acne, did the bp not burn your face into an oblivion?

Yes exactly. Sometimes at night tho I wont put any moisturizer on, in fact I do that pretty often as long as my face is not really dry. Nope I never had a problem with BP burning my face. Remember too Dans BP is only 2.5% strength unlike most BPs around that are 5-10%, which are too harsh for most peoples skin. Dans BP is aswesome!

I'm happy for you, congratulation!

I appreciate it thanks :)

Oh your skin looks fantastic! I'm so happy for you!

3lilpigs thanx!!! cool.png

MemberMember
(@wombat666)

Posted : 07/11/2013 9:56 am

This is amazing! Very inspiring :)

MemberMember
(@djason)

Posted : 12/28/2013 3:08 am

Hello everyone here I present myself I am a 20 year old already on the diet depuit long 4 months but for some time I stopped the diet because I had pellage all over his face
would you help to give me and my language is french so if I do not understand the regime at the beginning is normal according to the different type of language
regime walked very well but I relapsed especially in the forehead thing he was not arrive before this are normal I'm new to the diet and some faith I wonder I do not bullshit me applying all these cream thank you for your understanding good day
MemberMember
(@blaiset)

Posted : 02/11/2020 8:36 am

so so great results. i cant wait to try this too