problems with dryne...

Notifications
Clear all

problems with dryness or flaking?

MemberMember
(@kck182)

Posted : 12/15/2013 8:20 pm

DML Forte at night and Complex 15 during the day. My skin feels so much better!

MemberMember
(@nina-potato)

Posted : 12/16/2013 3:49 am

Because i guess it's too much by using 2 pumps of moisturizer at once

But it's necessary on winter, so i did (all acne.org product) by doing these steps morning &night

1. Wash my face acne.org cleanser

(Wait 5 mnts until my face dry)

2. 1 pump of moisturizer+jojoba oil 4 drops

(Wait 5 mnts until absorb)

3. BP i just started so i use half pump

(Wait 5 mnts)

4. A pump of moisturizer + jojoba oil 4 drops

Is it effective by doing so?

MemberMember
(@terry-dawson)

Posted : 12/18/2013 6:51 am

Hi, I am not getting it correctly, my friends suggest me to drink of water to get rid of dryness problem.

MemberMember
(@patienceisvirtue)

Posted : 12/28/2013 11:46 pm

Hey there... I am just wondering so if I were to follow your routine to help drying/flakiness.... you stated that we should put the jojoba oil before cleansing the face so lets say i did my morning regimen and at the evening if i want to do your routine with the jojoba oil do I just apply it right on top (as in on top of my face that has my morning regimen on) or do i quickly wash my face but not cleansing and apply the jojoba oil gently?!!!

Thank uu!! :)

MemberMember
(@sarah-marie8769gmail-com)

Posted : 01/12/2014 6:03 pm

My first time on the regimen, I experienced dryness and flaking even into my 4th month. At the time I was using jojoba oil along with Dan's moisturizer at night mixed with AHA and the Olay Complete (Sensitive Skin) with SPF 15 for daytime use and my skin didn't like either one. I quit the regimen due to the flakiness and tightness that never wanted to go away.

I am on the regimen for the second time now and am using Cerave PM facial moisturizer during the day and mixed with jojoba oil and Dan's AHA at night and no longer battle flakiness! Just a tip.

MemberMember
(@casualkeep)

Posted : 01/13/2014 4:26 pm

BP has been been drying my skin out a lot but moisturizers usually break me out. Any one have any recommendations on how to tackle this?

Similar problem, any help?

MemberMember
(@ronaido)

Posted : 01/15/2014 2:26 pm

How long does it take for the dryness / redness to kick in?

I started the regimen on my chest yesterday and no signs so far after three lots of BP.

MemberMember
(@jayde)

Posted : 01/18/2014 9:44 pm

Many people actually use jojoba oil as a facial cleanser. This is a very good way to remove your makeup in the evening before you use the cleanser. Sometimes I'll use just the jojoba to wash my face.