Notifications
Clear all

Got My Food Sensitivity Test Results

MemberMember
(@gladiatoro)

Posted : 03/07/2014 9:41 pm

Er....sorry most of the immune system roughly 80% IS located in the gut , did you know that almost all of the medicine (synthetic drugs)prescribed today have a original source which is plant based unfortunately they bastardize the healing benefits as herbs cannot be patented and make drugs that have er... nasty side effects . Humans lived just as long or longer and much healthier productive lives 100's of years ago even thousands , they had no GMO's , DRUGS , Vaccines , pesticides , processed food , actually used there body's on a daily basis via exercise and cancer , heart disease , obesity , diabetes were virtually unheard of yes the wonders of modern living , not.

The only thing that has improved over the last hundred years is proper sanitation and access to clean water . And oil of oregano works fact that is the reason I have not used an antibiotic in over 20 years that and other herbs what do you suppose ancient man used for thousands of years not synthetic drugs..... the ancient art of healing is time proven fact.

Natural News is probably one of the few sites that actually exposes the truth on the pharmaceutical complex and it's evils , wake up.

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/07/2014 10:21 pm

Er....sorry most of the immune system roughly 80% IS located in the gut , did you know that almost all of the medicine (synthetic drugs)prescribed today have a original source which is plant based unfortunately they bastardize the healing benefits as herbs cannot be patented and make drugs that have er... nasty side effects . Humans lived just as long and healthier lives 100's of years ago even thousands , they had no GMO's , DRUGS , Vaccines , processed food , actually used there body's on a daily basis via exercise and cancer , heart disease , diabetes were virtually unheard of yes the wonders of modern living , not. <blockquote>

I've heard that 70% of the immune system is in the gut. Not sure how true this is.

It's true that a lot of active ingredients were derived from natural sources. Now, with the improvements in chemistry, you can make chemicals like glycolic acid synthetically and have it do the same thing as if it were naturally derived.

So a pharmaceutical drug whose active ingredient that has been purified, standardized, made more bioavailiable, stable and targets specific receptors to increase effectiveness and minimize side effects is somehow worse than picking an herb whose active ingredient that isn't purified, standardized, not really bioavaliable, inherently unstable, and can't do specifically what you want?

Any herb or substance used for medicinal purposes is a drug. Any food or mix of foods that has been prepared by human hands and wouldn't randomly occur in nature is processed. Cheese is processed. Restaurant meals are processed. Jams are processed. Soups are processed. Breads are processed. There's nothing inherently wrong with processed foods.

The only thing that has improved over the last hundred years is proper sanitation and access to clean water . And oil of oregano works fact that is the reason I have not used an antibiotic in over 20 years that and other herbs what do you suppose ancient man used for thousands of years not synthetic drugs..... the ancient art of healing

is time proven fact.

Natural News is probably one of the few sites that actually exposes the truth on the pharmaceutical complex and it's evils , wake up.

I suppose that cancer treatments and detection, mental heath aid, pain management, heart surgery, delivering babies, and seizure treatments to name a handful don't count as well?

Just because a "treatment" has been around for a while doesn't mean it works.

And Natural News extolls anything natural and organic without any proof required. There's some grain of truth hidden in some of their articles, but they mostly lie.

MemberMember
(@bubbles55)

Posted : 03/07/2014 11:19 pm

Bottom line antibiotics or as I like to call them anti-life biotics destroy the gut and thus the immune system simple as that. What do derms offer for acne

antibiotics which are toxic and of course Accutane which is also toxic but what does one expect from allopathic medicine. Accutane in reality is a controlled poisoning of the body . These drugs may reduce your acne but problem is they cause a lot of collateral damage while doing so .The future of acne treatment lies in nutrition / herbs and trigger foods.

Doubt it. Acne is not a very big deal anyway

. Acne is just a superficial skin issue and people on this site are too over concerned about it to the point where they are compromising their health doing all these unfounded kooky diets and useless colon cleanses ect. in a desperate bid to get rid of it. You all are just so damn vain it is rather sickening. The only reason you all are into all this health stuff is to preserve your looks and nothing more. Pathetic. You are more than just your appearance.

MemberMember
(@mdittman)

Posted : 03/08/2014 7:48 am

I'm not so sure about that. I tested positive for gluten sensitivity but eliminating it didn't do anything. SIBO is very real though, long term antibiotic use will wreak havoc.

MemberMember
(@gladiatoro)

Posted : 03/08/2014 9:13 am

Bubbles 55 you are correct acne is simply a cosmetic condition of the developed world and is basically unheard of in third world country's due to obviously diet , it is absolutely harmless unless one has severe disfiguring acne which maybe .01% of the population has taking toxic drugs for it is not the right answer. And that's my whole point.

Now Michelle Reece let's talk about allopathic medicine which is disguised under the term " modern medicine " .

Most western medicine doctors wake up at some point in there career to realize what they are doing is mostly unethical. Although most go to

school to help sick people they wind up knee deep in the lies of "science based" evil synthetic drugs.

Many allopathic doctors and dentist fight depression for this reason because deep down they know what they are doing is wrong and it eats

away at them and because of this they have the highest rates of suicide amongst professionals. So do scientific researchers , biologists , virologists , oncologists and the like. Western medicine nearly guarantees it self the "be backs" or repeat business knowing that toxic pharmaceuticals only cover up symptoms , deny the root of the problem and add to the chemical toxicity and acidic mess that's slowly erupting in the patients blood.

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/08/2014 4:53 pm

Bubbles 55 you are correct acne is simply a cosmetic condition of the developed world and is basically unheard of in third world country's due to obviously diet , it is absolutely harmless unless one has severe disfiguring acne which maybe .01% of the population has taking toxic drugs for it is not the right answer. And that's my whole point.

Now Michelle Reece let's talk about allopathic medicine which is disguised under the term " modern medicine " .

Most western medicine doctors wake up at some point in there career to realize what they are doing is mostly unethical. Although most go to

school to help sick people they wind up knee deep in the lies of "science based" evil synthetic drugs.

Many allopathic doctors and dentist fight depression for this reason because deep down they know what they are doing is wrong and it eats

away at them and because of this they have the highest rates of suicide amongst professionals. So do scientific researchers , biologists , virologists , oncologists and the like. Western medicine nearly guarantees it self the "be backs" or repeat business knowing that toxic pharmaceuticals only cover up symptoms , deny the root of the problem and add to the chemical toxicity and acidic mess that's slowly erupting in the patients blood.

I'm assuming you got that info from the Business Insider article. You're jumping to conclusions on why they commit suicide. This is equivalent to me saying that massage therapists have such a high divorce rate because they are all cheating on their spouses. Also, in some states some naturopaths are considered physicians, so does your assumption apply to them as well?

The "covering up the symptoms" is nonsense. Alternative medicine somehow doesn't? "Natural" antibacterials and "stress-relievers" like rose root are still covering up the symptoms, because advocates say that they work just as well as pharmaceuticals if not better and imply its through the same mechanisms of action. What's the difference, really? You're just switching one treatment with another.

I've wrote about "suppressing the cure" nonsense here:

The pH getting thrown off is an actual disease called ketoacidosis, which can be fatal. Do you have any solid evidence that pH isn't tightly controlled or any of your other assertions for that matter?

MemberMember
(@mdittman)

Posted : 03/08/2014 6:12 pm

please, it definitely is profit driven, however that is beginning to change with the advent of personalized medicine. The whole problem is the idea of a single 'cure'. You need to reorient your thinking and realize that there are multiple factors that need to be addressed. You need to focus on identifying the underlying causes of acne, which requires blood testing and targeted nutritional intervention.

MemberMember
(@bubbles55)

Posted : 03/08/2014 9:42 pm

please, it definitely is profit driven, however that is beginning to change with the advent of personalized medicine. The whole problem is the idea of a single 'cure'. You need to reorient your thinking and realize that there are multiple factors that need to be addressed. You need to focus on identifying the underlying causes of acne, which requires blood testing and targeted nutritional intervention.

The general consensus is there is no cause of acne. The disorder's origin is largely unknown. But still, as I said before why waste your time researching the treatment of a benign skin condition? is it all for vanity?

MemberMember
(@gladiatoro)

Posted : 03/08/2014 11:32 pm

First of all your link doesn't work , now when it comes to allopathic medicine the first thing that went wrong was the adaptation of the germ theory mainly due toit's potential for high profits and thus the start of the pharmaceutical industry . If you do enough research like I have and know a bit about how the human body works you will come to realize that it's not the germ but the terrain . I'll leave it at that , do you realize that allopathic doctors are only taught on a average of two short classes on nutrition yes you read that right two short classes on nutrition and the rest of the time ( many years) they are trained on which drugs to prescribe and how to manage symptoms , not cure mind you but symptom manage with side effects I could for example talk about the danger of statin drugs for example and the severe side effects they cause over time where cholesterol is the bad guy when in reality inflammation is what causes heart disease I could go on and on .... problem is they are taught nothing about prevention of illness but what does have is that the drugs they prescribe often cause a lot of new problems most of the time .

pH balance yes pH is tightly controlled by the body BUT fluctuates on what the person eats and an acidic environment is a breeding ground for cancer fact eating junk food and corn syrup products is not benefitial to human body but sadly in the developed world that is what is happening and thus the problems with diabetes , heart disease , obesity etc.. you are what you eat a very true statement . My point is nutrition/exercise wholesome food non GMO organic is where it's at . It's funny they now call it organic because a 100 years ago or more everything was organic now you have to pay extra to get it if you don't want to eat pesticide GMO poison .

MemberMember
(@bubbles55)

Posted : 03/09/2014 1:19 pm

First of all your link doesn't work , now when it comes to allopathic medicine the first thing that went wrong was the adaptation of the germ theory mainly due toit's potential for high profits and thus the start of the pharmaceutical industry . If you do enough research like I have and know a bit about how the human body works you will come to realize that it's not the germ but the terrain . I'll leave it at that , do you realize that allopathic doctors are only taught on a average of two short classes on nutrition yes you read that right two short classes on nutrition and the rest of the time ( many years) they are trained on which drugs to prescribe and how to manage symptoms , not cure mind you but symptom manage with side effects I could for example talk about the danger of statin drugs for example and the severe side effects they cause over time where cholesterol is the bad guy when in reality inflammation is what causes heart disease I could go on and on .... problem is they are taught nothing about prevention of illness but what does have is that the drugs they prescribe often cause a lot of new problems most of the time .

pH balance yes pH is tightly controlled by the body BUT fluctuates on what the person eats and an acidic environment is a breeding ground for cancer fact eating junk food and corn syrup products is not benefitial to human body but sadly in the developed world that is what is happening and thus the problems with diabetes , heart disease , obesity etc.. you are what you eat a very true statement . My point is nutrition/exercise wholesome food non GMO organic is where it's at . It's funny they now call it organic because a 100 years ago or more everything was organic now you have to pay extra to get it if you don't want to eat pesticide GMO poison .

Honey we live in Canada, our food isn't great but it's a heck of a lot better in it's preparation and production than the united states and even the U.K. Health Canada is very strict with chemicals being in our food, a number of hormones have even been banned by the Canadian government which I think is great. So I wouldn't be terribly worried about what's in our food.

Canadians are a lot more health conscious I find over all (not bragging) compared to other common wealth countries.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 03/09/2014 1:32 pm

^another one.

Then funny, why when I google about diet, obesity & what not in Canada, I find news article after article about the sorry state of health there.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 03/09/2014 1:58 pm

Er....sorry most of the immune system roughly 80% IS located in the gut , did you know that almost all of the medicine (synthetic drugs)prescribed today have a original source which is plant based unfortunately they bastardize the healing benefits as herbs cannot be patented and make drugs that have er... nasty side effects . Humans lived just as long or longer and much healthier productive lives 100's of years ago even thousands , they had no GMO's , DRUGS , Vaccines , pesticides , processed food , actually used there body's on a daily basis via exercise and cancer , heart disease , obesity , diabetes were virtually unheard of yes the wonders of modern living , not.

The only thing that has improved over the last hundred years is proper sanitation and access to clean water . And oil of oregano works fact that is the reason I have not used an antibiotic in over 20 years that and other herbs what do you suppose ancient man used for thousands of years not synthetic drugs..... the ancient art of healing is time proven fact.

Greenmedinfo is a good site to find studies into nutrients & nutrition & various health conditions.

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/09/2014 4:50 pm

I will repost what I wrote for your convenience:

"The [pharmaceutical companies are suppressing the cure to diseases] is one of the biggest, most pervasive myths on the Internet. On the very surface it makes sense--but not when you know other forms of monetization. Pharmaceutical companies would love to find the cure. Do you realize how much profits they would rake in then? It'd be nearly infinite fame and glory to the team of researchers who found the cure, and to the first company. Every single university would war over each other to get the scientists working for them. Whatever universities the researchers graduated/came from would now be famous and would only have to rely on word-of-mouth. All the media outlets would clamor over interviewing them. The pharmaceutical company could charge whatever they wanted for the cure, and they know the vast majority would be willing to pay for it. The companies know that there will always be more people (born). The companies could always sell the cure, too."

Are you implying that everything we know about germs are wrong? Germ theory came about to explain why so many people were getting sick and dying. During and before the 19th century, people were getting cholera, typhoid fever, tuberculosis, smallpox, and dozens of other diseases transmitted by all sorts of ways. Sanitation exists because of the germ theory.

Doing a bunch of research by yourself is sometimes meaningless if you don't know what makes a good study/source and why. For example, I could come to the conclusion that drinking bleach cures stomach cancer and that soaking my feet in maple syrup will prevent arthritis because I "researched" it. Is there a value to being self-taught? Sometimes, but it depends on the subject. Medicine and science is one of the hardest subjects to self-teach, and you can only get so much accurate information through the Internet, which is why you need 8-10+ years of going to school (not including residency) for this. Then, you have to go back, which happens in some fields more than others.

Wait, what? Just two nutrition classes? So, how and why do specialties/branches like pediatric nutrition and bariatrics exist? Chemistry and nutrition do go hand-in-hand, because nutrients like Vitamin A and Vitamin B3 are "chemicals".

The "severe" statin side effects are rare and overblown. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statin#Adverse_effects It's highly dependent on dosage, how long one has taken it, what the conditions/diseases are and what other drugs and foods it interacts with.

Not true with the inflammation part. What do you think causes the inflammation in the first place for heart disease and obesity? Also, not true with the prevention part. See the whole purpose in bariatrics alone.

"You are what you eat"? Not always true. I suppose you include diseases like seizures, Tay-sachs, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, sepsis, and especially Antisocial personality disorder?

GMO is meaningless. People have been genetically modifying plants and animals for hundreds of years (i.e, culling), albeit in an imprecise manner. "Organic" is nearly meaningless, because it's most often used for what people want it to be.

MemberMember
(@gladiatoro)

Posted : 03/09/2014 6:09 pm

Pharmaceutical company's are profit drive it's as simple as that there is only money in prolonged treatment of any illness not in curing the patient fact. Drugs cause side effects fact all do then more drugs are prescribed to treat the original side effects fact and around and around it goes pretty soon the patient is taking ten pills per day. Statin drugs are useless serve no purpose and harm the patient.

If you want to cure heart disease you need to look at diet/exercise and herbs , hawthorn berry for example is a wonderful heart tonic it's so powerful it even reverses an enlarged heart , garlic , cayeene peppers for circulatory problems full of nutrition and natural compounds that actually heal and don't damage .

And you are wrong it's inflammation that causes heart disease and not cholesterol I have read a few studies where the people with the highest cholesterol

numbers had the lowest incidents of heart attacks and stroke , problem is studies are funded by the pharmaceutical company's and thus are

often skewed in favour of approving a new drug , there is so much corruption in this industry it is mind blowing. The greatest tactic allopathic doctors

and pHARMa company's use is FEARMONGERING that is there specialty scare the patient and he she will take whatever the doc prescribes.

7 to 10 years of schooling yes all based on the fraudulent germ theory some docs actually believe this but most have understood over time that

it is b.s . Pasteur the father of the germ theory said on his death be Bernard was right the germ is NOTHING but the terrain is EVERYTHING.

Bernard is the true hero in this story but not profitable enough to be adopted.

If you really want to learn something I suggest you read some of Dr Stefan Lanka's work from Germany a brilliant virologist and molecular biologist.

Start with his explanation of vaccination , google ( does vaccination make sense by Dr. Stefan Lanka ) this will fill you in nicely .

Fact is everything we have been told in the last 100 years or so has been a complete LIE with hidden agendas.

Take POLIO for example yes we all believed in the evil POLIO virus , WRONG the polio virus has NEVER BEEN ISOLATED because it DOES NOT EXIST. Viral like particles do yes but that's about it , POLIO in reality was and is still chemically caused via pesticides namely DDT that crippled children

and adults and later on a vaccine was introduced that crippled more children and adults and even to this day BILL GATES and co are crippling

kids in India with there horrible vaccines of death. And so what POLIO was and is , is a cover up for the chemical company's that's the sad truth.

I could go on and on but this is a taste for you if you do enough research like me and dig deep enough you will be amazed at what you discover

and pharmaceutical company's I wouldn't trust them as I know what they are all about sure they have a few good medications like for seizures

etc... but those are far and few between there are herbs yes hemp oil controls seizures too and other herbs btw hemp oil also cures cancer

one of many cures.

You mentioned bi-polar , this is easily treated with lithium orotate a natural mineral yes the pharmaceutical company's make there own version

of lithium but it his highly toxic lithium carbonate and the patient must be monitored while on it and large doses have to be given vs lithium orotate

which does the same thing minus toxicity and at a way lower does but again it cannot be patented so a synthetic version is made

with unfortunate side effects.

MemberMember
(@bubbles55)

Posted : 03/09/2014 6:28 pm

^another one.

Then funny, why when I google about diet, obesity & what not in Canada, I find news article after article about the sorry state of health there.

We still rank much lower in disease and obesity than the U.S or Australia - we must be doing something right. I attribute it to the high tax the government puts on junk food to deter us from eating unhealthy, I think it's fantastic.

MemberMember
(@mdittman)

Posted : 03/09/2014 11:02 pm

Leaky gut , flora issues , candida , IBS , crohn's disease all these illnesses are a direct cause of over use of antibiotics if you take enough of them they will literally destroy your gut/immune system there are much safer alternatives ie wild oil of oregano and a lot of people have problems with food allergies due to previous use of antibiotics or as I like to call them anti-life biotics. The last time I took a antibiotic was over 20 years ago and I think that is the main reason why I have no food sensitivities and most likely why my acne has remained mild over the years.

Do you know this because you got the IgE panel? Antibiotics can definitely have side-effects.

MemberMember
(@gladiatoro)

Posted : 03/09/2014 11:26 pm

No I didn't get the IgE panel didn't need to but I do research and trust me on this antibiotics used for extended time can seriously mess you up.

And I think in the long run will worsen your acne as they do some nasty things to your immune system.

MemberMember
(@danthenewworld)

Posted : 03/10/2014 7:22 am

GMO is meaningless. People have been genetically modifying plants and animals for hundreds of years (i.e, culling), albeit in an imprecise manner. "Organic" is nearly meaningless, because it's most often used for what people want it to be.

soy is a good example of making a plant resist pesticides, so that farmers can exterminate everything living (except soy of course) with a lot of "rounds" of pesticides. so in the end we say soy breaks us out when it's probably the pesticides. and another problem with gmo is you can't have a plant grow twice as fast as another and expect it to have the same nutrients. i should probably stop here and not comment on the limits or incompatibilities of capitalism. stuff like this or like making a business out of medicine ..is just ..not in the nature of humans..

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/10/2014 3:25 pm

soy is a good example of making a plant resist pesticides, so that farmers can exterminate everything living (except soy of course) with a lot of "rounds" of pesticides. so in the end we say soy breaks us out when it's probably the pesticides. and another problem with gmo is you can't have a plant grow twice as fast as another and expect it to have the same nutrients. i should probably stop here and not comment on the limits or incompatibilities of capitalism. stuff like this or like making a business out of medicine ..is just ..not in the nature of humans..

We don't know if buying apples with residual pesticides is dangerous, if at all, compared to spraying apples with lots of pesticides. If you've ever owned apple trees and needed to spray them, you have to spray it carefully and you need to wear a mask and other protective clothing while doing so. One point I should make is that "green pesticides", although they may be safer to us than "synthetic pesticides", the former might be more dangerous to the environment.

What the plant is,how it's genetically modified, and what environment you grow it in determines whether it can grow twice as fast and have the same amount of nutrients.

MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 11/26/2014 11:28 pm

Yo!

I got a prick test which said i was highly allergic to soy, peanuts, pea, string green beans, etc. also some lower reactions. it said im not sensitive to oats and barely sensitive to eggs.

i ate oats and organic eggs for a couple weeks and almost completely cleared up.

I then got a blood allergy test and it said i was allergic to nothing. it said i was not significally allergic to oats and some other stuff. that doesnt make sense because oats and eggs was all i ate to clear up.

i think they botched the results because i pissed off the allergists' office staff and the blood lab people. i didnt like the list they tested me for so i changed some of what they should test me for myself, and they got pissed. everytime i go back, they are comp'ete jerks to me. the only reason i didnt trust the allergist was because on my first visit, they gave me a hard time and told me i was wrong about food causing my issues, but when the prick test came back, it proved i was roght and they were wrong. they were upset about that too.

so is an allergy blood test different from a sensitivity test? cuz the prick test seemed pretty accurate, but the blood test had some of the same foods and detected nothing!

MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 01/08/2015 7:13 pm

Yup, got my MRT test results and there were couple shockers.. Everything that was green was good, yellow was moderately reactive and red was bad.

Red ones were: cashew, cheddar, green pepper, pecan and MSG

Yellow ones were: almond, black pepper, capsaicin, cauliflower, celery, corn, grapefruit, green pea, honey, hops, leek, mushroom, mustard, oat, orange, peanut, pear, pistachio, rice, scallop, spelt, tapioca, whey, yellow squash and yogurt.

I'm shocked that rice was almost red, what the hell. Cow's milk, cottage cheese, beef and pork are very good foods for me, absolutely no reaction to those.

Any thoughts?

OMG, I just realized that I'm very sensitive to MSG, maybe that's the reason for all my problems! I did the MRT test, it is the best food sensitivity test in the world, very reliable, costs 778 US dollars.

Is that all the foods you got tested for for almost $1,000? I want to get this, too. But I'd like to have a little more in my arsenal to go off of.

MemberMember
(@siribai)

Posted : 01/14/2015 1:27 pm

Leaky gut , flora issues , candida , IBS , crohn's disease all these illnesses are a direct cause of over use of antibiotics if you take enough of them they will literally destroy your gut/immune system there are much safer alternatives ie wild oil of oregano and a lot of people have problems with food allergies due to previous use of antibiotics or as I like to call them anti-life biotics. The last time I took a antibiotic was over 20 years ago and I think that is the main reason why I have no food sensitivities and most likely why my acne has remained mild over the years.

When making these statemnts, It is important to remember that antibiotics also save lives. I was frequently treated with antibiotics for years as a child due to chronic urinary tract infections. Had I not been treated, I would surely have had kidney damage failure by the time I was a teenager. But it's important to ensure that one takes a probiotic or eats a lot of yogurt when on antibiotics.