Notifications
Clear all

I Have Something To Say (Everyone Please Read)

MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 01/10/2013 2:59 am

I don't really know "normal" people, lol.

But I have been doing those things. Last night we had mexican food and I ate beans for the first time in 6 months! (That was what I was originally coming to share anyway before I got all upset). I also made grass-fed beef and used the leftover grease/fat for the beans. It was so unbelievable awesome there aren't even words.

And nothing bad happened! No stomach ache, no gas problems, no breakouts, nothing. biggrin.png

To find peace one has to find balance. :)

MemberMember
(@thehoper)

Posted : 01/10/2013 10:54 am

Hey deja, have you ever tried vegan?

XD, sorry had to.. you know Im kidding. People can take things way too seriously though for real.. you shouldn't take anything in life too seriously no one gets out alive anyway. You said we ate last night so thats good that you have a "we" lol, good your not just alone having ample time to go on the internet reading about food. Ya seem very on edge, up and down rollercoaster. If your getting that stressed that stress is doing way more damage then anything else, thoughts are more powerful then any diet, sleeping or whatever regime. Maybe its time to make some changes in your life, go meet some friends who dont make you feel self conscious about your skin, get your mind off all of this, its best for you.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 01/10/2013 12:59 pm

Oh don't be fooled--they say fruit is bad too. And vegetables. Fruit contains too much sugar. Vegetables contain anti-nutrients.

It can get to a point where there literally is NOTHING at all left to eat. Not even water. Fuck it. FOOD IS GOOD. biggrin.png

You are exaggerating I can only recall one person who believed we shouldn't eat vegetables or any other plant food really, because of the anti-nutrients. And he has not posted here for years. The vast majority of posts/people here are very pro-vegetable.

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 01/10/2013 1:49 pm

Oh don't be fooled--they say fruit is bad too. And vegetables. Fruit contains too much sugar. Vegetables contain anti-nutrients.

It can get to a point where there literally is NOTHING at all left to eat. Not even water. Fuck it. FOOD IS GOOD. biggrin.png

You are exaggerating I can only recall one person who believed we shouldn't eat vegetables or any other plant food really, because of the anti-nutrients. And he has not posted here for years. The vast majority of posts/people here are very pro-vegetable.

I'm not talking about this forum. I'm talking about the information that's out there on the net in general. A lot of it (especially from sites focusing on gut healing) is very anti- fruit and vegetable. Some of the sites suggest that we should only be eating animal foods.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 01/10/2013 3:47 pm

I'm not talking about this forum. I'm talking about the information that's out there on the net in general. A lot of it (especially from sites focusing on gut healing) is very anti- fruit and vegetable. Some of the sites suggest that we should only be eating animal foods.

Oh, the gut healing thing reminded me of another more recent poster who didn't think we should eat many vegetables, but that was because we all had damaged digestive systems and veggies were too hard to digest. Greens were ok. And he was very, very pro fruit.

MemberMember
(@user142279)

Posted : 01/10/2013 3:50 pm

Oh, the gut healing thing reminded me of another more recent poster who didn't think we should eat many vegetables, but that was because we all had damaged digestive systems and veggies were too hard to digest. Greens were ok. And he was very, very pro fruit.

I think I know who you're referencing, and he was supposed to create a few how to get clear guides as well that never happened. Seemed to think the burden of proof for his methods fell on the people he was trying to convince as well, haha.