Notifications
Clear all

Examples Of How Bad Our 'health' Care System Has Become

MemberMember
(@fvckacne)

Posted : 05/31/2015 8:00 pm

You are going to die one day like everyone else.

He who dies with the most antioxidants, wins.

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 06/16/2015 4:33 pm

ADHD is not a real disease according to neuroscientist. What do you think of this???

[Link Removed]

MemberMember
(@fvckacne)

Posted : 06/19/2015 6:05 pm

The health care system isn't just bad, it's a full-blown scam.

The advent, consumption and promotion of GM crops is nothing more than a power grab and an attempt to control the global food supply through patents and a clandestine operation to subtly poison the population.

A quote from the book silent spring says it perfectly: It is ironic to think that man might determine his own future by something so seemingly trivial as the choice of an insect spray. Were it not for the application of these sorts of chemicals during her own time, I'd have to say that the foresight by this author was incredible.

However, the more things change the more they stay the same as they say. Nothing but truth there.

Nothing has really changed since DDT. It's the same old bullshit wrapped up in new packaging and under a different trade name for a new generation. Our entire food supply is a complete joke, and an utter f-ing disaster of epic proportions. The companies that market and sell this trash are an untold burden on the world.

More studies are showing just how bad they are. But had people's common sense not been drowned out by a steady stream of propoganda or simply ignorance of how these companies operate, we might have arrived at a similar conclusion over a decade ago. Now it's to the point that our system is practically beyond repair and it's not like you can count on politicians to do shit about it, because they're probably in bed with those same companies. Hell, last time I checked, hillary clinton is still advocating them.

MemberMember
(@fvckacne)

Posted : 06/24/2015 12:31 pm

Mood swings, weight gain, joint pain, tummy problems•you name the ailment, there's a pill for it. And you, the American consumer, are helping Big Pharma sell it. Don't believe it? Well, it's happening right before your eyes, and believe it or not, the United States is one of only two countries in the world that allows this to happen.

A "Disgusting, Dishonorable" Way to Create Sales ¦ Legal in Only Two Countries

What I'm talking about is direct-to-consumer (DTC) advertising, that barrage of ads you see on TV and in magazines and newspapers, or on the radio and Internet. They're ads telling you to run right out and ask your doctor if this or that pill would be right for you.

Some drug companies have even taken to advertising highly specialized medical devices, like heart stents.

It's a marketing bonanza that's turned America into a medicated mass of people who've been brain-washed into thinking that taking pills will make everything better•even for ailments you might not have. But it's a brilliant move for Big Pharma, who has now turned the consumer into their very own sales rep, and a persuasive one at that. Not only is there a correlation between the amount of money drug companies spend on DTC advertising and the brand of drug patients request from their physicians, but the data shows DTC advertising rapidly converts people into patients.

Haha. There is so muth truth there it's ridiculous.

Here's a quote related to this topic from P. 33 of a book called œThe Paradox of Choice: How the culture of abundance robs us of satisfaction - great book, highly recommended by the way:

The latest indication of the shift in responsibility for medical decisions from doctor to patient is the widespread advertising of prescription drugs that exploded onto the scene after various federal restrictions on such ads were lifted in 1997. Ask yourself what is the point of advertising prescription drugs (antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, antiallergy, diet, ulcer “ you name it) on prime-time television. We can't just go to the drugstore and buy them. The doctor must prescribe them. So why are drug companies investing big money to reach us, the consumers, directly? Clearly they hope and expect we will notice their products and demand that our doctors write the prescriptions. The doctors are now merely instruments for the execution of our decisions.

I forget when, but I saw an article apparently written by Christina Sarich about the owners of Monsanto. It appears that one of the biggest individual shareholders is William Parfet. This guy is chairman and CEO of a toxicology research and drug development laboratory. I find that bit interesting.

So...

Can a protein found in a jellyfish save humanity from its own stupidity?! Our scientists common sense says no.

As I mentioned in the previous post, we have politicans (hillary clinton) pushing GMOs on the public (while themselves choosing organic, as via the white house garden).

She says, œthere is a big gap between what the facts are, and what the perceptions are. while promoting biotechnology at a 2014 conference.

FALSE.

What she really means is there is a wide gap in her own understanding of the œfacts, if not simply trying to brush them off entirely, which she pretends to be educated on. She suggests that the biotech industry just needs a new œvocabulary. A new œspin and an ad campaign to dupe the masses into believing they are perfectly safe.

We have a lot of wide smiles in washington and in the corporate arena, but the truth isn't always so bright.

The picture below makes the facts pretty obvious in regards to what happens when you feed rodents GMOs. By the way, consider what this does to your insides after eating for 20+ years. Say cheese:

post-433623-0-22736400-1435195942.jpg

MemberMember
(@fvckacne)

Posted : 07/13/2015 4:35 pm

Anyone find it odd that the companies that are genetically engineering and spraying our foods with toxic chemicals are the same ones selling us health supplements?

They advertise their dietary supplement products... why not their world-saving GMOs? You know how it goes: when diet and exercise aren't enough...

We've got to turn this ship around... be a supermarket patriot and avoid the public restroom that is isle 5!

post-433623-0-14629700-1436823301.jpg

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 08/03/2015 2:44 pm

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/02/02/1060885/-Behind-the-Pink-Curtain-Komen-s-Political-Agenda?detail=emailclassic

Behind the Pink Curtain - Komen's Political Agenda

Article says they've worked for several years to stall or kill the Breast Cancer & Environmental Research Act. which includes funding for treatment for low income women and funding for research into environmental causes for cancer.

And they fund studies with specific outcomes in mind such as how exposure to chemicals, pollution etc doesnt cause cancer. which is why you can't blindly trust these which the establishment/conventional medicine types call 'evidence-based' research while claiming the research into diet, nutrients, holistic care, etc is not evidence-based.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 08/04/2015 2:30 pm

This Mercola article about the wrongness of the standard advice on cholesterol included this paragragh on why American doctors are not trained in nutrition:

"

When Dr. Diamond lectures about cholesterol to physicians, they're often astounded by what they learn. Unfortunately, their "educated ignorance" is not by accident. If studied carefully, you'll find that the medical profession's ignorance about cholesterol was crafted by careful design, starting over a century ago with the Flexner Report, funded by the Carnegie and Rockefeller foundations, who wanted nutritional science to be excised from the medical school curriculum.

They were successful in this endeavor, and for the past hundred years, most physicians have been, and still are, nutritionally ignorant. The reason for this, if you haven't yet deduced it, is because if you know how to heal with food, why would you prescribe drugs? What doctors are taught about nutrition in medical school is wrong. And it's wrong by design to generate disease that increases profits for the drug companies, which are outgrowths of the chemical industry that the Carnegie and the Rockefeller foundations supported in the 1900s. "

No sources are cited for this.

Dr Diamond teaches acourse at the University of South Florida called "Medical Ethics," which teaches students how to evaluate flawed methodology in the science on nutrition and heart disease. In 2011, Dr. Diamond also gave a lecture on his experience and on the flawed advice we've been given on diet, cholesterol and statins titled: "How Bad Science and Big Business Created the Obesity Epidemic", which has gone viral with about 150,000 views. I've included it here for your convenience.

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 12/23/2015 12:58 am

Latest example: google George Pickering & son.

MemberMember
(@holdingontohope)

Posted : 12/23/2015 10:47 pm

21 hours ago, WishClean said:

Latest example: google George Pickering & son.

We're all just a number.

MemberMember
(@gladiatoro)

Posted : 03/04/2016 11:08 am

On 6/16/2015 at 5:33 PM, WishClean said:

ADHD is not a real disease according to neuroscientist. What do you think of this???

[Link Removed]

Correct in fact ALL mental illnesses are a complete FRAUD. More Allopathic quackery .... want to learn more get ready to be educated....

Toxic synthetic drugs are NOTeffective at treating mind disorders FACT.

In reality mind disorders are caused by a deep nutritional deficiency , toxic drugs ,
,environmental chemical poisoning , physical abuse , extreme poverty , ongoing
threat to safety , isolation , toxic emotions , confusion about the future , a Cancer diagnosis
, a disastrously poor education , vaccine damage , hormone imbalance ,
a refusal to accept cultural norms and the consensus of friends , unemployment ,
brain damage from a car accident or some other trauma , lack of love yes love , and finally lack of
spiritualism ie Atheism , extreme stress caused by ANY of the above ,
NO NEED to invent 300 so called mental disorders = FAKE.

MemberMember
(@cupcakecookie)

Posted : 03/04/2016 8:51 pm

9 hours ago, Gladiatoro said:
Correct in fact ALL mental illnesses are a complete FRAUD. More Allopathic quackery .... want to learn more get ready to be educated....

Toxic synthetic drugs are NOTeffective at treating mind disorders FACT.

In reality mind disorders are caused by a deep nutritional deficiency , toxic drugs ,
,environmental chemical poisoning , physical abuse , extreme poverty , ongoing
threat to safety , isolation , toxic emotions , confusion about the future , a Cancer diagnosis
, a disastrously poor education , vaccine damage , hormone imbalance ,
a refusal to accept cultural norms and the consensus of friends , unemployment ,
brain damage from a car accident or some other trauma , lack of love yes love , and finally lack of
spiritualism ie Atheism , extreme stress caused by ANY of the above ,
NO NEED to invent 300 so called mental disorders = FAKE.

I believe most (not all) mental disorders are emotional problems caused by psychosocial factors rather than "chemical imbalances". So yes, I mostly agree with you.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 03/14/2016 1:50 pm

My atheism causes me zero stress.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 11/23/2016 1:47 pm

5 Common Prescriptions That Should Require Nutritional Counseling

Starts off with all the important things blocked by the Statin drugs they are trying to get us all to take as "preventatives"

Very few people should take statins. Primarily those few with a rare genetic tendency towards very high cholesterol.

Also, covers Hormonal birth control & metformin.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/5-common-prescriptions-that-should-require-nutritional-counseling/?awt_l=OFQc_&awt_m=J4nHxOd0jhWvYa

Another one not mentioned are blood thinners. People are told to avoid greens, broccoli, etc as they are good sources of vitamin K which helps your blood clot. But people should not avoid these superfoods. They should eat them regularly & their prescription for the blood thinner should be adjusted to compensate.

MemberMember
(@gladiatoro)

Posted : 11/23/2016 3:01 pm

1 hour ago, alternativista said:

5 Common Prescriptions That Should Require Nutritional Counseling

Starts off with all the important things blocked by the Statin drugs they are trying to get us all to take as "preventatives"

Very few people should take statins. Primarily those few with a rare genetic tendency towards very high cholesterol.

Also, covers Hormonal birth control & metformin.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/5-common-prescriptions-that-should-require-nutritional-counseling/?awt_l=OFQc_&awt_m=J4nHxOd0jhWvYa

Another one not mentioned are blood thinners. People are told to avoid greens, broccoli, etc as they are good sources of vitamin K which helps your blood clot. But people should not avoid these superfoods. They should eat them regularly & their prescription for the blood thinner should be adjusted to compensate.

Synthetic drugs are not compatible with LIFE is what I say.

MemberMember
(@cnb30)

Posted : 11/24/2016 12:39 am

So I took a larger dose than usual of nsi-189, and I had both that weird headache you get after a few weeks of accutane (you know the one that is actually your orbitofrontal cortex and hippocampus dying) and then i started to feel kinda myself, and then out of nowhere, my libido felt like that of a 15 year old.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)
MemberMember
(@thebean)

Posted : 11/30/2016 3:37 pm

Yikes! I just want to say that this is a very informative and educational post.
Everyone here has very valid and helpful information...the puzzle is large and complex and every time I think I've got it all figured out, someone throws out some new tidbit of info that improves my perspective of what is happening...for example, Chocolate which is most usually processed with a lot of sugar for candy and the like, but it's not just the sugar--chocolate is high in the amino acid arginine (L-Arginine) which raises androgen levels and therefore, chocolate can cause acne--even without the sugar being added. (No one is more saddened by this news than myself.)