Notifications
Clear all

Why Do You Want To Have A Clear Skin?

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 02/28/2013 1:48 pm

Because I want to have a relationship. I know it is not going to work right now, because most women have let me know in their own nasty ways (They see me => "Eeeeeuw, do not touch me!") that they do not accept me the way I am now. More than 10 years later (at age 27) I am in the situation that most women are in a relationship, so that's the next thing that I have to deal with after I have fixed my skin. I have to do it in this particular sequence in order to even get women to notice me and give me "that special attention / look / whatever".

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 02/28/2013 2:26 pm

Yesterday I was hula hooping and did a move where you let the hoop spin around your head. It rolled right over one of my biggest cysts and the pain was so severe that I had a headache for the rest of the day. Totally ruined my dance session. So yeah, there's that.

MemberMember
(@bemusical)

Posted : 03/01/2013 1:43 am

Just sick of caking on face makeup :/ and they are physically painful

MemberMember
(@redruby)

Posted : 03/07/2013 11:14 pm

Who wouldn't want to have clear skin??

My main reasons are so I don't have to wear makeup and I could feel comfortable outside with the sun hitting my face. I still go to the park regardless but people do stare at scars and any active acne that might come up. Also, so I wont feel like such an oddball with my gorgeous skinned friends!! Bleh!

MemberMember
(@mschimarie)

Posted : 03/09/2013 12:42 am

Because I don't want to beat my self up to go outside or in public, or spend an hour putting on makeup to cover my face just to look somewhat normal. I don't want to cry or get depressed because other people can't understand how insecure my own face makes me, I don't want to be nervous getting close to someone or feel uncomfortable in direct sunlight. I don't want to have to deal with these feelings every single day, having to go through a mental work out every time before I go to school, work, or anywhere out in public. I don't want to be plauged by this for the rest of my life. I'm only 19 and it has already ruined so much of life, and I know it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Holy balls this is depressing.

MemberMember
(@crazyicecream)

Posted : 03/11/2013 6:56 am

Maybe because I'd like to smile without thinking I'm ugly neutral.gif