Notifications
Clear all

How ya feelin' about your acne today?

MemberMember
(@masg)

Posted : 12/13/2009 7:08 am

I have scaring on both my temples and one side of my neck, badd scaring.

MemberMember
(@taymes)

Posted : 12/13/2009 12:04 pm

Ima gonna eat my mom for this

MemberMember
(@livelifeacnefree)

Posted : 12/13/2009 2:50 pm

I feel wonderful, fantastic, alive, and feel like I can do anything. Nothing is going to get in my way. Not acne, not people, nothing. I CHOOSE to live life today. I know I am on my way to clear skin. Why? Because I am improving my lifestyle. I am eating more healthy, improving my sleeping habits, exercise regularly, have a positive attitude and am happy for no reason, and get outside as much as possible for fresh air and sunlight.

I am not bragging... I am making a point. Are you really going to let acne control your life? Or, are you going to begin controlling your acne and living your life as you want to live it.

You have a choice... what choice are you going to make today? I hope you choose to be happy. You are a living human being, what else could you ask for?

To Clear Skin,

Todd

farce liked
MemberMember
(@ghostunit)

Posted : 12/13/2009 6:29 pm

I broke out eventually around my mouth.... At least I've been clear for months..... but it will go away quick.

It's small but it hurts when I move my mouth.... :(

Also, I am getting 2-3 tiny acne on my forehead!

I swore that if I keep breaking out I am going to Puerto Rico and stay there....

Because in puerto rico most people are clear.. I hardly see anyone with acne there.

I think I will have a better life there because I have wonderful families in Puerto rico.

MemberMember
(@livelifeacnefree)

Posted : 12/13/2009 10:15 pm

Go to Puerto Rico then! You will get the needed sunlight!

MemberMember
(@assassin-2)

Posted : 12/13/2009 10:51 pm

I hate my fucking acne, I hate my fucking oily skin, I hate my hyperpigmentation, I hate everything. And I have this big ass fucking scar on the side of my face. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck my life.

MemberMember
(@toomanyman)

Posted : 12/14/2009 2:47 pm

i hate that i have to conceal my body. thanks to accutane (day 14) the spots on my chest have gone but now i realise my 0problem with my chest stood with the enormous amount of blackheads and just weird tiny bumps i have.wtf.

MemberMember
(@livelifeacnefree)

Posted : 12/14/2009 4:35 pm

I hate my fucking acne, I hate my fucking oily skin, I hate my hyperpigmentation, I hate everything. And I have this big ass fucking scar on the side of my face. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck my life.

Why do you "hate" it? You can choose to accept who you are and be happy in life. I know this is not at all easy, but you must believe in yourself. You are a living human being and their are millions of people all around the world that don't give a shit to how you look.

They care about who you are on the inside. All that matters is who you are on the inside. By improving your lifestyle, your acne will begin to slowly go away.

Start to smile more often. When you smile you are happy for that moment in time. Watch a funny youtube video and engage in laughter. This can make a strong impact on how you feel about yourself and life.

Feel free to send me a message or e-mail. I am here to help.

To Clear skin,

Todd

MemberMember
(@livelifeacnefree)

Posted : 12/14/2009 4:40 pm

i hate that i have to conceal my body. thanks to accutane (day 14) the spots on my chest have gone but now i realise my 0problem with my chest stood with the enormous amount of blackheads and just weird tiny bumps i have.wtf.

It doesn't matter what you look like on the outside. Their are millions of people in this wonderful world that could careless about how you look. They care about who you are on the inside. They want you to fulfill your purpose in life. They want you to make a difference. Your looks don't matter.

Acne is a skin disease, right? Their are hundreds of diseases, cancers, and sicknesses. And many people die from them. You can't die from acne. That's great news, isn't it?

But, you can cure acne by an improved lifestyle. This includes a healthy diet, getting adequate sleep, exercising regularly, managing your stress, being happy, and being outside often for fresh air and sunlight. Believe you are on the correct path to recovery and you will notice a difference.

Do not let acne control you. Instead, control it.

Feel free to message or e-mail me. I am here to help.

To Clear Skin,

Todd

MemberMember
(@deadmau5)

Posted : 12/14/2009 7:56 pm

Acne who???????

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 12/16/2009 5:58 pm

Yup.

My skin looks like shit.

grrr.

MemberMember
(@trivial-insanity)

Posted : 12/16/2009 9:59 pm

Well... I woke up today and I felt like shit...

Felt bad a school today lmao

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 12/16/2009 11:28 pm

i hate those days when you have to go to school and face the world feelin' crappy.

luckily i'm on vacation right now xD ...damn the holidays though haha

MemberMember
(@mm-brian)

Posted : 12/17/2009 12:11 pm

not all that bad actually....hmmm

MemberMember
(@kairasa)

Posted : 12/17/2009 6:25 pm

Rather good, but that's my view most days. It feels good to get to this place people. I hope you all arrive one day. ^_^

MemberMember
(@taymes)

Posted : 12/17/2009 7:53 pm

I AM EXTREMELY CONTRAGBABALULTED

MemberMember
(@red_cherry)

Posted : 12/18/2009 1:42 am

Woke up, went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

Looking not so bad compared to what i already looked like recently.

But still broke down in tears...

For two f&%*ing years it goes away and comes back...Goes and comes...

I wouldn't be so upset if it weren't for the coming events in which I want to look quite well...

When i remember(or see in pics) how i looked when i didn't have acne...Really hurts...badly...

Sorry for so depressed thoughts

MemberMember
(@mm-brian)

Posted : 12/18/2009 10:29 am

s'alright

MemberMember
(@assassin-2)

Posted : 12/18/2009 8:59 pm

I want to kill myself right now.

MemberMember
(@visionfree)

Posted : 12/18/2009 9:07 pm

You know what I hate the most about my skin it gets cleaner 1 week and the next one boom my face is red and full of acne it looks like I have some sort of disease I guess my body likes to tease me. I hate this felling of being watched because of my acne just hate it

Anyway Does anyone know if diabetes can cause acne?

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 12/18/2009 9:32 pm

:( Hopefully those feelings will pass!

My mom is workin' my nerves.

She said 'You're breaking out more' and I said 'I know, i can't help it' ...she told me I need to pop them but there's nothing to pop! She thinks I'm stressed for no reason and that's why I'm breaking out.

I think she think it's my fault I have acne and I can make it go away if I tried a little harder. UGH she makes me so angry.

MemberMember
(@red_cherry)

Posted : 12/19/2009 9:15 am

Anyway Does anyone know if diabetes can cause acne?

I have searched the net & found that diabetes type 2 can cause adult acne.

P.S.I don't understand why i can't insert a link to the info i have found.

MemberMember
(@miata)

Posted : 12/19/2009 11:21 am

i feel like hiding... but im running out of excuses... zzz :S

cheers to all feeling better!

MemberMember
(@kairasa)

Posted : 12/19/2009 11:42 am

:( Hopefully those feelings will pass!

My mom is workin' my nerves.

She said 'You're breaking out more' and I said 'I know, i can't help it' ...she told me I need to pop them but there's nothing to pop! She thinks I'm stressed for no reason and that's why I'm breaking out.

I think she think it's my fault I have acne and I can make it go away if I tried a little harder. UGH she makes me so angry.

Hang in there! My mom used to say the same thing when I was in high school. She would say "Why don't you use a washcloth and dove soap?" And then she'd want to pop my pimples and things for me. It took a looooong time of me trying to explain to her, but she's not concerned with my face now. haha.

Have you tried talking to her about it? Just bringing it up when you are feeling decent about your face? A serious conversation may work wonders.

MemberMember
(@deadmau5)

Posted : 12/19/2009 11:48 am

GREAT GREAT AOSIDASDOISHADUIHAS