How ya feelin' about your acne today?

MemberMember
(@mm-brian)

Posted : 12/20/2009 8:35 pm

annoyed

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 12/21/2009 1:33 am

Hang in there! My mom used to say the same thing when I was in high school. She would say "Why don't you use a washcloth and dove soap?" And then she'd want to pop my pimples and things for me. It took a looooong time of me trying to explain to her, but she's not concerned with my face now. haha.

Have you tried talking to her about it? Just bringing it up when you are feeling decent about your face? A serious conversation may work wonders.

haha! my mom wants to pop mine too!!

I told her 'why do you get off on that stuff?!' lol ...but I think she tries to help but says things that she doesn't know annoy me. I tell her I can't help it and she says it's in my genetics. Damn my genetics

I think it's a mom's job to get on our nerves, too bad they don't get paid for it! :D

MemberMember
(@mds-pi)

Posted : 12/21/2009 7:26 am

terrible, it just gets worse.

MemberMember
(@mm-brian)

Posted : 12/21/2009 4:40 pm

not great. humph.

MemberMember
(@xnoexitxinbox-lv)

Posted : 12/21/2009 5:49 pm

In the morning when i cleaned my face i was feeling kinda okey.. like yeah i don`t look good with all that acne but i don`t care, i accept it. - like usually.

but today in the school i was starting to feel bad because other people is just like pushed away from me because of my acne.. one moment they talk to me normaly and the other they`re like "o yeah okey, i gotta do some other things" . i can`t force people to like me you know.. i have accepted that i have acne i almost never restrict my self to do things because of it.

some ppl here says that you must accept it and live your life fully. but i am.. and i love life.

and still from the other side - i can`t live it fully without ppl accepting me how i am - with acne... so what`s the point then... you know.. aghh i just feel a bit depressed right now.. haven`t felt that way for some time..

i had friends but i lost them all when my acne got worse and i started to hide from them.. yeah- my fault.

but now i doubt that i will get new REAL friends until i`ll be acne free. or new girlfriend(before the bad acne came i usually had attention from many girls).. i guess i just have to wait till my acne will be cured and so the barrier that pushes ppl away will disappear aswell..so i can TRULY live life fully.

that`s how i feel...

MemberMember
(@easy-to-remember)

Posted : 12/21/2009 5:55 pm

very good I'm about 95% clear , haven't been this clear in like 3 years. Rather ecstatic

MemberMember
(@allybatty)

Posted : 12/22/2009 9:24 am

i've got a painful cyst growing on my jaw that i can't stop freaking picking! :(feels so gross, i hate them!!

MemberMember
(@xnoexitxinbox-lv)

Posted : 12/22/2009 11:49 am

Feeling good today. :)

MemberMember
(@nutsytmom)

Posted : 12/22/2009 1:13 pm

Feeling like shit. Day 22 of accutane, going through what I believe is an initial breakout. Either way, it's worse than before as my relatives nicely told me. Put off social arrangments with friends and told them I was in another state for the holidays because of how self conscious I am about my skin. I'm being completely serious about this: probably the darkest time of my life. :(

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 12/22/2009 1:15 pm

@nutsytmom

Well for what I've seen it'll work out! Don't let it ruin your holidays!! Accutane will pay off in the long run, keep your mind set to the end result :D

When you are going through a 'dark time' it is best to be around people who love you for YOU. Takes your mind off the 'bad'

MemberMember
(@nutsytmom)

Posted : 12/22/2009 1:19 pm

@nutsytmom

Well for what I've seen it'll work out! Don't let it ruin your holidays!! Accutane will pay off in the long run, keep your mind set to the end result :D

When you are going through a 'dark time' it is best to be around people who love you for YOU. Takes your mind off the 'bad'

Thanks for the kind words, I really needed that

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 12/22/2009 1:22 pm

Of course! =]

I know what it's like to be in a 'dark place' many a'time. I like to help when I can.

Take care and have fun!

MemberMember
(@mrs-lovely)

Posted : 12/22/2009 1:28 pm

I feel great. I'm sticking with my healthy diet/lifestyle, and see the results daily (as my old acne dries up). Life is a gift and I need to remind myself everyday that there are people out there dying of serious ailments...acne won't kill me.

MemberMember
(@onelittleone)

Posted : 12/22/2009 2:00 pm

i feel good my face is clear,just hope it says that way for awhile

MemberMember
(@ind1g0)

Posted : 12/22/2009 2:22 pm

Feeling a little discouraged. Just at the five week mark when I saw my huge purging breakout start to clear, and I had nothing new for three days, I have a big red under the skin mark on my forehead and two small whiteheads. I'm hoping they go away soon. I'm hoping things continue to get better and better. Overall, I still look better than I did two weeks ago. And I feel confident enough to look people in the face and smile :)

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 12/23/2009 9:50 pm

Good to hear^^

MemberMember
(@onelittleone)

Posted : 12/23/2009 10:04 pm

i got a little red mark on the lower left side of my nose that hurts like hell

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 12/23/2009 10:08 pm

Ugh I hate the ones that hurt!!!

MemberMember
(@visionfree)

Posted : 12/23/2009 11:05 pm

Anyway Does anyone know if diabetes can cause acne?

I have searched the net & found that diabetes type 2 can cause adult acne.

P.S.I don't understand why i can't insert a link to the info i have found.

Damn I'm a teenager lol, I'm actually going to ask my doctor next time I see him which is in 2 weeks

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 12/24/2009 5:48 pm

I feel pretty good, in a holiday mood.

Sadly pictures are not forgiving, my red marks in photos make me look like i have A MILLION zits when in actuality I don't have as many as I did last week and they've gone down. Bleh!

Still in a decent mood though.

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 01/06/2010 3:45 am

Doing well, I feel some new zits coming in, under the skin [on my chin], kinda hurt. My chin looks like a battlefield; it's where I've been breaking out most.

Been using Neutrogena's On-The-Spot and it works pretty well so far, it's fightin' a mean battle on my stupid chin

MemberMember
(@jimmch)

Posted : 01/06/2010 12:21 pm

I'm feeling rather awful about mine. It is funny too, because i'm actually having one of my "good" periods where I don't have much new development. My face is still an utter mess though, racked with scars and hyper-pigmentation.

MemberMember
(@samesonganddance)

Posted : 01/06/2010 12:27 pm

Feeling alright, got a handful of active spots but nothing too major. I'm 75% clear since stopping the Ziana and BP and switching to vitamins a week ago.

MemberMember
(@miata)

Posted : 01/06/2010 12:36 pm

i only feel terrible when i have to meet people. if not i pretty much don't care and feel neutral actually...

MemberMember
(@solothink)

Posted : 01/06/2010 12:41 pm

I don't have acne anymore...

you think I'm worried about jinxing it? no. it's not going to come back. I WON.