How ya feelin' about your acne today?

MemberMember
(@onelittleone)

Posted : 12/06/2009 2:19 pm

it sucks....

cant seem to get it under control

dont know how much longer i can take this shit

really dont want to go to work tomarrow looking like this

as soon as my insurance goes into affect im going to the derm get on accutane & kick this shit in the ass

MemberMember
(@masg)

Posted : 12/06/2009 2:42 pm

feeling shit..

MemberMember
(@toomanyman)

Posted : 12/06/2009 2:55 pm

In general, I dont care unless its really bad.

recently its been a lot of small pimples, but not big red ones like usual.I think this is down to accutane which ive been on for 6 days now.

my face is reaaaally dry but i have an amazing moisturiser so hopefully my acne will get better and better and better and..begone!

MemberMember
(@ppopsicle)

Posted : 12/06/2009 5:43 pm

Not too bad, actually.

Even though I have like 3 new bumps on my cheeks.

But decent overall, really. And I'm not even wearing makeup.

Sometimes I get really depressed about my face. But I'm okay. For today.

MemberMember
(@whathavewehere)

Posted : 12/06/2009 8:24 pm

A little better than usual. The new assortment of vitamins I started taking a couple days ago seem to actually be doing something. Of course it might just be a placebo. In which case I'm going to have to do something drastic, because I spent ~$40 on that junk.

MemberMember
(@nibblynoob)

Posted : 12/06/2009 9:42 pm

Was feeling good till a pimple got worse. It took it off and now it looks pretty bad. Got to go somewhere and am not happy, not to mention I'm under the pressure of my birthday coming up in two weeks and Christmas with family and friends in 3...

D:

MemberMember
(@masg)

Posted : 12/07/2009 1:28 pm

todya my friend asked me "do you ever think you're ugly man"

I replied and said "yeah all the time"

and then we talked about why there are so many worse off people out there..

but..

still pretty much said I was outright ugly lol :(

MemberMember
(@onelittleone)

Posted : 12/07/2009 1:55 pm

i dident go into work today cause im broke out petty bad

just cant see myself doing much of anything

this shit really got me felling down that i making myself sick

why the hell do i do this to myself

MemberMember
(@travolter)

Posted : 12/07/2009 3:57 pm

The pain of the acne that hurts my soul is large, but the fighting i do to keep going makes my heart follow my soul to the end.

I am at one with the energy that is against me. ;)

:D

isabel xxx

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 12/07/2009 6:14 pm

i came down with a cold this weekend and seems like i got so many more pimples too! they hurt...

honestly, as long as they're not whiteheads i'm ok with it ... i hate 'em but whiteheads are more embarrassing.

MemberMember
(@jimmyee)

Posted : 12/07/2009 6:15 pm

I feel great

ever since I started accutane

ymcmb liked
MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 12/07/2009 6:17 pm

^that's great!

MemberMember
(@mds-pi)

Posted : 12/07/2009 6:33 pm

feeling ok, my skin looks awful in some lights and ok in others.

i try to appreciate just how fragile life is and how statistically improbable my life is!! i'm just a dot, on a vast planet orbiting an even bigger star at a colossal speed. and our solar system exists on an outer ring of a GIANT galaxy, and the galaxy that we live in is 100 light years wide, that means it would take 100 years for light to escape! And our galaxy, however massive it may seem, is just a fragment of the universe, and the billions upon billions of galaxies that make it up. :D

[/physics nerd]

MemberMember
(@meow_)

Posted : 12/07/2009 9:16 pm

Went to bed happy last night after my 2 ginormous pustules camp to a head and got rid of it in the shower... Then woke up to a few smaller pimples, probably from the rosehip oil I stupidly applied last night!!!

I put on some makeup, felt a little better, but feeling very self conscious. I hate when people look at you then their eyes slowly gravitate toward the zits.

I'm supposed to be going out shopping now but I don't know if I have the guts to. I feel ugly.

MemberMember
(@nibblynoob)

Posted : 12/07/2009 9:41 pm

Sometimes I wonder about the future. Will I get a girl? Will I feel good about myself? Will I enjoy life? And etc.

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 12/07/2009 10:20 pm

^^I do that too. and only focus on the negative and it kinda gets me nowhere...it's better to think there's always hope ya know?

MemberMember
(@vanzzzz)

Posted : 12/08/2009 7:00 am

I feel depressed today. Another cyst just appeared and i saw how bad my scars are again...

MemberMember
(@o_adam_o)

Posted : 12/08/2009 11:48 am

not to bad, im going to be sad and count how many spots i have right now... ...right back, i have 4 on my face, and on my neck at the back i have about 5 ish and 1 cyst

not to bad.. it just seems to never be going away on my neck, at least my face stays clear mostly nows :)!

scars galore as normal but im just buggered with that

all in all.. it could be worse

MemberMember
(@goodlife)

Posted : 12/08/2009 12:20 pm

I just looked at your gallery Adam, what scars are these? You're making me feel worse about mine.

MemberMember
(@o_adam_o)

Posted : 12/08/2009 1:07 pm

goodlife said:
I just looked at your gallery Adam, what scars are these? You're making me feel worse about mine.

i have a diffrent gallery for my scars thats why :)

[Edited link out]

MemberMember
(@goodlife)

Posted : 12/08/2009 1:13 pm

I think you are being harsh on yourself mate.

MemberMember
(@o_adam_o)

Posted : 12/08/2009 1:18 pm

well thanks man!

MemberMember
(@goodlife)

Posted : 12/08/2009 1:32 pm

You're welcome, I'm just being honest, I don't think I would have noticed any scarring had you not highlighted them in pictures, and who is going to look at your skin that closely? You have an even tone as well, discolouration seems to make scars look worse.

Have you had any treatment at all?

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 12/08/2009 7:46 pm

I like to think scars give you character!! yours aren't bad!

well today i woke up w/some gnarly whiteheads, one under my nose [for some reason they like it there] and it wasn't really 'popable', my only option was to pick it, and I didn't cuz I didn't wanna deal with the repercussion ...so I had to go to school w/some whiteheads and it was horrible. don't know how I did it...oh right w/my head held low. but i just hate poppin' zits.

I'm getting a lot of cystic ones too. grr.

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 12/13/2009 12:04 am

i'm getting a lot of cystic acne!! they hurt and vary in size. i'm so mad. i've never had this many before.