Notifications
Clear all

Does anyone else HATE getting HAIR CUTS?

MemberMember
(@emma465)

Posted : 10/03/2010 11:30 am

I don't like haircuts because when i look in the book to find a style i like, it looks so pretty. But when i actually get the cut, it ends up looking horrible on me, nothing like what it looked like in the picture.

Plus, when i look in the mirror, it seems like i can only see my acne.

No matter how many hairstyles i try, it always seems to look the same on me!!

I'm thinkin of getting a pixie cut, just o have something totally different! :)

MemberMember
(@timoffiiee)

Posted : 10/05/2010 12:31 am

It never changed my face but I tell you what, I never kept the same style.. Just never happend? Don't know why. Lol. It's all in your head.. What's hair got to do with the acne?

Well imo I believe some people actually use their hair as a mask to help hide the imperfections caused by acne. That's not even really just an opinion, because I KNOW I used to do it. I know I can't be the only one, right? =P

It was easy when I had long hair. I don't have huge breakouts or anything, but it was always easy to hide red marks n such just by letting my hair fall into my face.

Obviously after getting that hair chopped off your face is going to be more exposed, and you can't hide behind your natural mask anymore. I put off chopping my hair off for the longest time...then one day I just said F*** it.

Never felt better in my life

MemberMember
(@beastyfee)

Posted : 10/05/2010 9:26 am

Actually - no. I need a haircut. My fringe has grown so long that it's surpassed my eyes, and I can't wear it out. It's annoying, always getting in my way. My hairdresser is on her honeymoon.

Bittersweet that is. Oh well.

MemberMember
(@ghostunit)

Posted : 01/17/2013 6:13 pm

I know this thread is old, but instead of making a new thread.. and this is about haircut, I will go ahead and post here.

I have acne scars and my hair seems to cover most of them. However, I want a job as a CNA and so I need a haircut because my hair is so messy , so I don't look proffesional. SHould I cut my hair? My scars will be visible.. :\ I might look uglier than I am now.. What would you do if you have acne scars and your hair cover most of them... would you cut your hair or leave it to hide them? My hair is starting to bother me a lot though ^^;; I can't find a good hairstyle, so it is always messy.

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 01/17/2013 6:44 pm

sure, i remember this one time when i was around 14 i went to get a hair cute & as i was getting my hair cut. I noticed that a kid was making fun of my face to another girl. needless to say i felt like shit!