Notifications
Clear all

Craziest thing you've ever done for your acne?

MemberMember
(@wapak)

Posted : 02/06/2009 7:20 am

omgwtfbbq!! I don't know how to say this but.. I'll just say it anyway!

This thread made me smile, giggle, rofl and lmao!! Tears of happiness even flow out of mah eyes!

I know that you shouldn't laugh at misfortune, but I just can't help it and I need to get it out. :o

I can't even imagine myself doing such things. I'm probably too innocent before to come up with such things.

Anyway, you guys are soooooo tough!!! You went through all that and you still lived to see another day. Kudos to that! It makes me look like a coward compared to you guys in terms of dares! And thanks for warning me not to do such in the future!

MemberMember
(@foreverandpatience)

Posted : 11/29/2012 9:50 pm

Well, for my scars... I had found a snail in my yard, and I put it on my face, and let it crawl around. After reading some thing about the slime they excrete has the ability to repair damages.

Yep.

tuffluck liked
MemberMember
(@tuffluck)

Posted : 11/29/2012 10:26 pm

This one time. I took a huge dump and I put the poop on my face.

It made my face smelly.

im jk.

but damn that snail.. thats awesome.

MemberMember
(@ind1g0)

Posted : 11/29/2012 11:05 pm

I invested in a shower cap in college so that I could take a shower (in the community bathroom) without getting my face or hair wet, and return to my dorm room with a fresh face full of makeup. It was painful. And on the days I would wash my hair, I would bring a small mirror and concealer into the bathroom to reapply before I walked out of the shower. So sad to rethink that stress. I would never allow anyone to see my face without makeup.

MemberMember
(@nyla)

Posted : 11/29/2012 11:08 pm

I invested in a shower cap in college so that I could take a shower (in the community bathroom) without getting my face or hair wet, and return to my dorm room with a fresh face full of makeup. It was painful. And on the days I would wash my hair, I would bring a small mirror and concealer into the bathroom to reapply before I walked out of the shower. So sad to rethink that stress. I would never allow anyone to see my face without makeup.

oh wow, i did that too! well, not the shower cap thing, but when i was sleeping over at someone else's house i would make sure to get up before them and i would apply concealer lol.. it was pathetic.

MemberMember
(@ind1g0)

Posted : 11/29/2012 11:10 pm

oh wow, i did that too! well, not the shower cap thing, but when i was sleeping over at someone else's house i would make sure to get up before them and i would apply concealer lol.. it was pathetic.

:( It's so sad though because it is so emotionally traumatic if you think back to how neurotic we felt at that exact moment in time! lol, its good to know I'm not alone in my experience.

MemberMember
(@mindwitch)

Posted : 11/29/2012 11:46 pm

letting my boyfriend jizz all over my face because he swore to me that the sperm would clear my acne..he said he tried this trick on his last girl and it worked for her skin.. foolishly i believe him. i did this for about a week. NO CHANGE. i spent hours walking around the house with a face drenched in a fresh supply of "man juice" . i felt absolutely disgusting the whole time. than one day i overheard him telling his boys how he tricked me into taking facials. i had never felt so humilated in my entire life.

MemberMember
(@ind1g0)

Posted : 11/29/2012 11:48 pm

Wow what a jerk of a boyfriend mindwitch. I hope you find someone much more kindhearted.

MemberMember
(@kin92)

Posted : 11/30/2012 1:16 am

letting my boyfriend jizz all over my face because he swore to me that the sperm would clear my acne..he said he tried this trick on his last girl and it worked for her skin.. foolishly i believe him. i did this for about a week. NO CHANGE. i spent hours walking around the house with a face drenched in a fresh supply of "man juice" . i felt absolutely disgusting the whole time. than one day i overheard him telling his boys how he tricked me into taking facials. i had never felt so humilated in my entire life.

That's pretty gross and also, fucked up.

MemberMember
(@bodie81)

Posted : 11/30/2012 2:05 am

Cannot believe I am going to say this but I went through a stage where I used to wash with a mixture of tap water and my own urine every night before going to bed. Just hope no one I know ever reads this as it will be deeply embarrassing!

MemberMember
(@adhpn7)

Posted : 11/30/2012 7:37 am

hmm. i know i've had more than these two because i'm a pretty impulsive and easily frustrated person, but I used to try to pop my cyst with tweezers in the seventh grade D: horrible, i know!! what the hell was I thinking?? And then I also used to wash my face with toothpaste. It actually helped, but damn it left my face red and raw

MemberMember
(@mindwitch)

Posted : 11/30/2012 9:18 am

Cannot believe I am going to say this but I went through a stage where I used to wash with a mixture of tap water and my own urine every night before going to bed. Just hope no one I know ever reads this as it will be deeply embarrassing!

Mindwitch, your boyfriend must have been sick in the head to make you do this!

looking back he always liked humilating me. thankgod i got rid of him.

MemberMember
(@bodie81)

Posted : 11/30/2012 5:25 pm

Good for you. No one deserves to be treated like that - glad you see that for yourself now.

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 11/30/2012 5:58 pm

I guess the craziest thing I've tried is that "no masturbation" treatment. I know there's not actually been any research done on that, but everyone mentions it from time to time so I thought it couldn't hurt to try. No change at all in my skin and I felt like an idiot the whole time I did it. :P

MemberMember
(@user174136)

Posted : 12/01/2012 4:41 pm

I tried scrubbing off several layers of skin with a microdermabrasion cloth. Did it help? Don't know, face was too busy bleeding. neutral.gif

MemberMember
(@ghostunit)

Posted : 12/01/2012 4:54 pm

Hmm, I'm not sure. I am sure that going vegan wasn't a crazy move. I love being a vegan and always will be. I learned so much.

I think the most craziest thing I've ever done with my skin was to apply proactiv 3-step solution for 5-6 years, twice a day. A harmful chemicals applied to my skin for years, not knowing anything about this chemicals. I learned about it like 1-2 years ago and finally managed to stop applying BP >:)

MemberMember
(@carp351)

Posted : 12/02/2012 4:38 am

Using a razor to shave a humongous zit. My face was bloody, it was painful, and now I have a scar.

Another one woul be using massive amounts of retin-a cream combined with benzoyl peroxide at the same time.

I was peeling like crazy and I was as red as a tomato.

MemberMember
(@ilovemesomevanity)

Posted : 12/02/2012 3:37 pm

Well, for my scars... I had found a snail in my yard, and I put it on my face, and let it crawl around. After reading some thing about the slime they excrete has the ability to repair damages.

Yep.

PFFFFT omg. how did you do that haha. did it work?

This one time. I took a huge dump and I put the poop on my face.

It made my face smelly.

im jk.

but damn that snail.. thats awesome.

LOLOL I TOTALLY FELL FOR IT

da fuq. yeah thank god praise the lord what a buttface jerk sdj;glka;fjsa;lkj;sdl