Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sundown Naturals Evening Primrose Oil - Reviews

Sundown Naturals Evening Primrose Oil

kokak9181989
ashiqat.aljana
Sammywammygirl

tnichole17
Why did you take vitamin A pill with the EPO pills?

Sammywammygirl
Sorry this is such a late response. I took Vitamin A just as a seperate vitamin. It's not required to take with EPO, but I heard vitamin A helps with oily skin. P.S I'm currently on birth control and tretinoin prescribed by my doctor. The EPO worked, but I couldn't keep taking those pills every day 3x a day.

goats

littlesmartypants
I had cramping too after I tried EPO. Yes, cramps from hell! I suggest magnesium. It comes in liquid, powder or pills. The best I know of is called 'Natural Calm.' It comes in these cool-aid like packets you add to water. EPO didn't bother me anymore..plus less period cramps, helps with being less sore after workout too. Magnesium helps me to sleep and relax too. Hope that helps you! Sorry it worked and then you had to stop!

acnesophuk

pookiedookie5
I also have had very similar problems with my skin, from the age of 13, I am now 35, so you can imagine i have tried everything going including like your self dinette. I have been using high strength evening primrose tablets and cutting them and using the oil directly to my skin at night for a week now, and WOW! Is all i can say, I only wish I had before and after pictures, my skin looks amazing, I had three huge and sore spots on my chin for over 4 weeks, and now they are completely gone, even old scars have seemed to diminish, I also had big pores on my nose for what seems like forever, gone also. My make up is now looking flawless. Absolutely amazing, I am so happy.

Miledri
Hi, thanks for great review.. Just wanna ask, do you use the EPO all over the face? Or just on the acne spot? Thank you so much for answering!!

JRB1995

sarahg4
there is no such thing as detoxing unless you're a heroin addict. look it up. so tired of everyone spreading this fake internet medicine myth.

brandylee24
Ummmm you can detox your body!!! Just an FYI for young lack of knowledge...there are more things ten heroine that are considered toxins that u can rid your body of...a little research would have taught someone such as yourself just that! Med school teaches a lot but that's common knowledge Lol research and learn before you say something and sound like a complete idiot!! @sarahg4

neenee
i was unaware that heroine was the only substance that could be purged from our bodies. LOL!!!! I think you should read a lil bit sweetie, especially before [email protected]

Snow4118
It's really disappointing when see rude comments when you come on here. It's used to look up reviews about certain products (case by case basis) and what each person OPINION is. We come on here to read about different things knowing full well that each person has a different opinion. Keep the drama out of this site, it's not meant for that.

Foodforthought

MrsStormySmith

Noufyyy
Hello, so happy for you and for the result! after how long did you see the result? I'm taking GNC Evening Pimrose Oil (1300) twice a day, should I take it more than this? Thank you

SarahBog

Noufyyy

Dbarry77
twister23

sam78
I also experienced moderate depression while I was taking EPO. It took me only nine days to start feeling the side effect. It cleared my skin up a bit but so does cod liver oil and without giving me any negative side effects.

ccskin
Since WebMD days to avoid EPO if you have history of seizures or schizophrenia. I would avoid EPO if you any psychological issues.

JohnH

laurahope0
Can you update us on this? Are you still taking EPO and fish oil - with a comparable effect to that of Spiro? I just increased my spiro dosage because I am fed up with my level of acne again, but wondering if EPO might be another answer for me. Thanks!

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes