Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Epsom Salt - Reviews

Epsom Salt

mimi827
Jojo306

Patricia1980
Hola.....quisiera saber si le ha resultado el uso de las sales de Epsom. Y si no le han vuelto a salir .... ahora lo está mi hija porque también tiene y muchos brotes cuanto tiempo debe usarlo

MAGA
For scars, large pores and putted skin...look into dermaroller. Use a 1mm roller and don't forget the numbing gel. Look up before and afters!

naturalenthusiast
hkelly098
mysterywoman
UareFlawless321

melonlipgloss
I actually add a little bit of epsom salt into my face wash every morning, and at night if I have active zits. But just for maintenance once in the morning is fine.

snha11

Jimpe02
What is bp?

Benzoyl Peroxide

leahmcteer

ricky wood1976
What about if you have it on your back chest on your scalp and the back of your neck ?

Amazing Results

happyninja
I think castor oil breaks me out, any other oils also break me out and give me big bump under my skin. Lucky you!

bbygrl*

grimreaper2015
Ricky wood1976- It works for any kind of acne anywhere. I have issues with getting acne on my shoulders sometimes and it works just as well there as it does on my chin. If you have bad acne you could even do like a whole face mask using epsom salt. I only get a few here and there so I spot treat like bbygrl.

acnegal

Newlife72
acnegal, how long have you doing the epson salt bath before you noticed an imporvemnt in you acne?

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes