Drinking water reviews

Works Good for Skin- But not for Acne
Reviewed on February 17, 2015

I personally am a HUGE fan of water. I carry my signature orange water bottle around with me wherever I go and is filled with water on a daily basis.

I have notice that drinking lots of water has given my skin a beautiful, healthy glow. Its like having highlighter on... but more natural.

But for curing acne? Naw. Water didn't really do a thing.

I have mild acne on my forehead that won't go away. Every time a pimple starts to go away, two more pimples (sometimes cysts) appear in the previous' ones place. Water improved my overall skin health, but not for helping my acne go away.

In all, I recommend drinking water. It actually helps your scars go away faster! It also gives my skin a healthy glow. But don't expect too much with your acne.*

*DISCLAIMER: If you are drinking tons of soft drinks and stuff like that, that might actually be the cause of your acne. That wasn't my case, so drinking water didn't help me.

Im not sure. Depends on the person's everyday water intake and skin.
Reviewed on February 12, 2015

Its very hard to tell with water, because it is something you drink everyday, so I don't know if my skin is really getting that much better. I used to drink about 2 liters a day and started to drink almost 3 L a day. I heard it helps with scars to heal the skin, but it seemed like my scars were just healing on their own. I would say the water helped with the way it healed(smooth), but i don't think that it healed any faster. I mean, you should always drink at least 2L a day so if you don't already and nothing works for your skin, 3L of water a day would probably help.

I only drink water
Reviewed on January 29, 2015

I have never enjoyed soda and stuff like that. Since I was a child, I only drink water, tea and juices. I really recommend water because it cleans up your body from the inside, and also helps your skin with oil control and moisturizing. Drink lots of water everyday and avoid thinks that are bad for your body, it will work!

Good and Bad
Reviewed on January 4, 2015

Water is good for detoxifying your body and cleaning it. But it alone never really helped with my acne. I still broke out even when drinking lots of water on a daily basis. But it's still a good addition to your battle acne so drink up.

Water - Miracle
Reviewed on November 23, 2014

I stopped with drinking Coca Cola and Sprite and drinks like that and now it's been 2 months that I am drinking only water and my face is getting better and better. There's no new break outs and that is very important for me. I only drink Coca Cola when I have some stomach problems. Water is the best, believe me!!! There is no such a drink like water is.

Every little helps
Reviewed on November 20, 2014

It goes without saying that your overall health and your skin go hand in hand, and water is step 1 in being healthy. However, I have had chronic acne and the last thing I want to hear is "Oh just drink 10 gallons of water a day! Your skin will glow!" When I drink a lot of water (and by a lot I mean around 4-6 pints a day) I notice my skin tone is more even, but water alone has never been enough to cure my acne. So yes, chug the stuff, it's great for your body and being hydrated improves your digestion tremendously, which means that all the vitamins and minerals your skin needs can get to your skin and all the toxins and nasty stuff will come out (ahem.) But stop telling people that water is the cure to their acne, if that's the case, they didn't have acne in the first place.

water more could you ask for
Reviewed on November 3, 2014

WATER is the best thing that anyone could give their body,it keeps you hydrated and most of all it helps to flush out all those bad toxins inside of your body to help us with that PERFECT skin we all want, so i do recommend water over any drink as its pure and our bodies needs WATER to operate properly

Tanel
Reviewed on November 3, 2014

Drinking water is very good! I'm 24 years old and I've been researching this actively since i was 20. I've been really passionate about it, because i'm in social surroundings a lot. And i'll tell you guys - nutrients and water ARE pretty much the essence of getting your skin back on track(along with exercise and vitamins).

Sugary foods, gluten-rich foods and even dairy products are three most crucial areas to watch out for. Cut these 3 out for a month and i don't care, what kind of acne/redness you have, it will be better. Although they say treating acne and it's variable types are different for each person(and it kind of is), there are still many remedies that apply for all people with skin problems.

When I let myself go in September(stated eating cake, cheese, more bread again), acne and redness came right back, so right now i'm recovering again(it was the end of a business season followed by a little vacation at home, so i let myself loose, lol). Anyways, I knew that water helps, but i had only taken like 2 liters a day. Since 3 days ago, i have upped my water consumption up to 4 LITERS a day and i already see, how the redness has fallen down and new pimples don't even break out + my face is less oily. If it does break out, it usually dries up within a day so i can just wipe it off lol(i just use benzoyl peroxide as a spot-on to dry it out)[This is another MUST in your kit]. I've cut out my sugars, wheat(gluten) and dairy for a week and a half now, but acne doesn't improve significally until 2nd up to 4th week after you started your routine, but you can see, if whatever is improving your skin within couple of days. Alright, that's all from me now.

DO IT !!!
Reviewed on November 1, 2014

Water is the building block of life, your body is made of 70-85 % water, which is a sign that you need it in order to regenerate your system, organs, and tissues. So many endless benefits come from drinking water that you really have nothing to lose. I flushes out the toxins, which means less bad bacteria in your body. I really do believe in treating the skin from inside and drinking upwards of two liters of water a day reduced my acne greatly, made me lose some weight, increased y hair and nail growth, and also made my skin glow. I recommend it, even if it does not treat your acne, the long term benefits are great!

HAS HELPED REDUCE ACNE SO MUCH !!!!
Reviewed on August 17, 2014

Sounds to good to be true but water has helped my skin SO SO SO much. Everyday I set a standard to drink AT LEAST 3000mL of water a day which is basically 6 cups. I've noticed such an improvement in my skin !!!! I highly recommend drinking water to see some improvement in your skin.