Drinking water reviews

4.1/5 - 22 reviews

Water - Miracle
Reviewed on November 23, 2014

I stopped with drinking Coca Cola and Sprite and drinks like that and now it's been 2 months that I am drinking only water and my face is getting better and better. There's no new break outs and that is very important for me. I only drink Coca Cola when I have some stomach problems. Water is the best, believe me!!! There is no such a drink like water is.

Every little helps
Reviewed on November 20, 2014

It goes without saying that your overall health and your skin go hand in hand, and water is step 1 in being healthy. However, I have had chronic acne and the last thing I want to hear is "Oh just drink 10 gallons of water a day! Your skin will glow!" When I drink a lot of water (and by a lot I mean around 4-6 pints a day) I notice my skin tone is more even, but water alone has never been enough to cure my acne. So yes, chug the stuff, it's great for your body and being hydrated improves your digestion tremendously, which means that all the vitamins and minerals your skin needs can get to your skin and all the toxins and nasty stuff will come out (ahem.) But stop telling people that water is the cure to their acne, if that's the case, they didn't have acne in the first place.

water more could you ask for
Reviewed on November 3, 2014

WATER is the best thing that anyone could give their body,it keeps you hydrated and most of all it helps to flush out all those bad toxins inside of your body to help us with that PERFECT skin we all want, so i do recommend water over any drink as its pure and our bodies needs WATER to operate properly

Tanel
Reviewed on November 3, 2014

Drinking water is very good! I'm 24 years old and I've been researching this actively since i was 20. I've been really passionate about it, because i'm in social surroundings a lot. And i'll tell you guys - nutrients and water ARE pretty much the essence of getting your skin back on track(along with exercise and vitamins).

Sugary foods, gluten-rich foods and even dairy products are three most crucial areas to watch out for. Cut these 3 out for a month and i don't care, what kind of acne/redness you have, it will be better. Although they say treating acne and it's variable types are different for each person(and it kind of is), there are still many remedies that apply for all people with skin problems.

When I let myself go in September(stated eating cake, cheese, more bread again), acne and redness came right back, so right now i'm recovering again(it was the end of a business season followed by a little vacation at home, so i let myself loose, lol). Anyways, I knew that water helps, but i had only taken like 2 liters a day. Since 3 days ago, i have upped my water consumption up to 4 LITERS a day and i already see, how the redness has fallen down and new pimples don't even break out + my face is less oily. If it does break out, it usually dries up within a day so i can just wipe it off lol(i just use benzoyl peroxide as a spot-on to dry it out)[This is another MUST in your kit]. I've cut out my sugars, wheat(gluten) and dairy for a week and a half now, but acne doesn't improve significally until 2nd up to 4th week after you started your routine, but you can see, if whatever is improving your skin within couple of days. Alright, that's all from me now.

DO IT !!!
Reviewed on November 1, 2014

Water is the building block of life, your body is made of 70-85 % water, which is a sign that you need it in order to regenerate your system, organs, and tissues. So many endless benefits come from drinking water that you really have nothing to lose. I flushes out the toxins, which means less bad bacteria in your body. I really do believe in treating the skin from inside and drinking upwards of two liters of water a day reduced my acne greatly, made me lose some weight, increased y hair and nail growth, and also made my skin glow. I recommend it, even if it does not treat your acne, the long term benefits are great!

HAS HELPED REDUCE ACNE SO MUCH !!!!
Reviewed on August 17, 2014

Sounds to good to be true but water has helped my skin SO SO SO much. Everyday I set a standard to drink AT LEAST 3000mL of water a day which is basically 6 cups. I've noticed such an improvement in my skin !!!! I highly recommend drinking water to see some improvement in your skin.

Hormonal acne
Reviewed on April 21, 2014

For the past few months my face has been horrible and my chest, neck and back have been breaking out as well. My face was never like this even before I got on medication and birth control years ago. Eventually I got off the medication (tretinoin gel, doxycycline and evocline foam) and stayed on just birth control. Then I added the BP treatment and my face was fine...red and occasional pimples, but fine! Well a month before I got off birth control, I started breaking out and then it got worse after I got off birth control. I'm hoping my hormones are just straightening out, but I don't even want to go anywhere. My cheeks and chin area, especially my right side, is just red spot and bumps. I've thought about going back to the dermo, but I reallllly don't want to be back on those chemicals, the pills made me sick. I'm going to up my water intake to 2 liters a day and up my BP amount a little and see what happens. Summer is here and lake days are calling my name, but not like this :( Before, when I broke out on my forehead, drinking water would clear it right up...that is why I gave it 3 stars.

Still yet to see results….
Reviewed on March 27, 2014

I have been struggling with mild to moderate acne (always fluctuates between the two) since 8th or 9th grade now. I am now in my third year of university. Yeah, i'm pretty sick of it. Anyways, I am a FIRM believer that acne is a sign from your body that something wrong is going on from WITHIN, therefore I focus mainly on possible food allergies I may have (i.e. dairy, wheat, etc…) and monitor what I eat (to a certain degree, everything in moderation).

Anyways… after going through gluten-free trails and dairy free trials (which sucked) and not noticing any major changes, recently I have been wondering if maybe its water? I used to hardly drink water, it was just a hard habit to get into to. For the last week and a bit though i have been drinking 3 Litres of water a day hoping it will be an all-time cure. Nothing yet, if anything I've broken out more!!

Im hoping its like some sort of purging and I will start to see amazing changes in the next week but BOTTOM LINE guys its so amazing for the rest of your body so make a change and start incorporating this into your lifestyle!

by MaycieBabie on 12/08/2014 01:47
It takes 6 months to remove all traces of gluten & also it could be rancid oils affecting you too! Try switching to cooking with coconut oil it's a traditional oil that helps balance metabolism & has many many uses & benefits! Where as soy bean / canola / Corn oil can only be made in factories in a lab heated to thousands of degrees & then they have to be bleached & deodorized so they don't smell rancid because they are from all the oxygen exposure & fatty organs like the brain get affected the most by bad oils but also your skin being your biggest organ & both these & gluten cause slow healing
Helps
Reviewed on March 25, 2014

It helps but you need to do some other treatments along with drinking water for it to work.

My review
Reviewed on February 26, 2014

Water is good for you. Drink it. Lots of it =)