Drinking water reviews

3.9/5 - 17 reviews

HAS HELPED REDUCE ACNE SO MUCH !!!!
Reviewed on August 17, 2014

Sounds to good to be true but water has helped my skin SO SO SO much. Everyday I set a standard to drink AT LEAST 3000mL of water a day which is basically 6 cups. I've noticed such an improvement in my skin !!!! I highly recommend drinking water to see some improvement in your skin.

Hormonal acne
Reviewed on April 21, 2014

For the past few months my face has been horrible and my chest, neck and back have been breaking out as well. My face was never like this even before I got on medication and birth control years ago. Eventually I got off the medication (tretinoin gel, doxycycline and evocline foam) and stayed on just birth control. Then I added the BP treatment and my face was fine...red and occasional pimples, but fine! Well a month before I got off birth control, I started breaking out and then it got worse after I got off birth control. I'm hoping my hormones are just straightening out, but I don't even want to go anywhere. My cheeks and chin area, especially my right side, is just red spot and bumps. I've thought about going back to the dermo, but I reallllly don't want to be back on those chemicals, the pills made me sick. I'm going to up my water intake to 2 liters a day and up my BP amount a little and see what happens. Summer is here and lake days are calling my name, but not like this :( Before, when I broke out on my forehead, drinking water would clear it right up...that is why I gave it 3 stars.

Still yet to see results….
Reviewed on March 27, 2014

I have been struggling with mild to moderate acne (always fluctuates between the two) since 8th or 9th grade now. I am now in my third year of university. Yeah, i'm pretty sick of it. Anyways, I am a FIRM believer that acne is a sign from your body that something wrong is going on from WITHIN, therefore I focus mainly on possible food allergies I may have (i.e. dairy, wheat, etc…) and monitor what I eat (to a certain degree, everything in moderation).

Anyways… after going through gluten-free trails and dairy free trials (which sucked) and not noticing any major changes, recently I have been wondering if maybe its water? I used to hardly drink water, it was just a hard habit to get into to. For the last week and a bit though i have been drinking 3 Litres of water a day hoping it will be an all-time cure. Nothing yet, if anything I've broken out more!!

Im hoping its like some sort of purging and I will start to see amazing changes in the next week but BOTTOM LINE guys its so amazing for the rest of your body so make a change and start incorporating this into your lifestyle!

Helps
Reviewed on March 25, 2014

It helps but you need to do some other treatments along with drinking water for it to work.

My review
Reviewed on February 26, 2014

Water is good for you. Drink it. Lots of it =)

Better than anything else I've tried
Reviewed on February 23, 2014

Ok, so I've tried a zillion things to get rid of my acne... And honestly, drinking enough water and cutting out sugary drinks altogether has helped more than anything else I've done. My skin has never been soft before -- and after a week of drinking enough water my skin is actually really soft and my face started dramatically clearing up. Water is cheap and good for you in general, so you honestly have nothing to lose. I recommend cutting out sugary drinks along with it, and you'll most likely see (and feel) some results!

by smiles23 on 03/27/2014 18:31
Hey I've been drinking 3Litres per day for about a week and a half but it's done nothing so far for my skin- if anything I've broken out more… how long until you noticed major changes in your skin?
Reviewed on February 8, 2013

Water is good in general, but when it comes to acne I have noticed a difference. I have made a habit of drinking ~8 cups of water a day and my oil production has decreased. I am taking zinc and vitamin d3 as well, and all three has made a drastic difference. Even if water doesn't work, you should continue drinking copious amounts just to remain healthy and hydrated.

Reviewed on November 4, 2012

After about 4 days of drinking 6 bottles a day (not as much as it seems!) I would wake up with out a shiny face! It is great because with such quick results, it is very rewarding to drink so much water. It also reduces redness and total acne count by the first week, but of course you can start to become less oily initially after four days. Your face also becomes much brighter. I would definitely recommend trying it out. Drink 6 bottles a day and see how it works for you.

Reviewed on September 2, 2012

I've been trying to drink at least 6 glasses of water a day and I am noticing a difference. My skin is becoming less oily which is reducing the amount of spots I get. Yes it does make you pee a lot and make your stomach feel bloated, but keeping this up will have an impact on your skin, especially sensitive and oily skin :)

Reviewed on May 6, 2012

You won't get rid of acne just by drinking water, you have to eat right too. Depending on how sensitive your skin is, but if i go on an eating crap binge (greasy food, cheeses, etc) it will show on my face. But when I eat healthy and drink tons of water, my face looks clear, has a nice glow to it, i'm slimmer- a win-win situation. I also started using retin-a and have noticed a huge difference in past scars. This combo is working for me, give it a try!