Drinking water reviews

Drinking water

Helps with acne scars,does nothing for acne
Reviewed on August 9, 2015

I aim to drink around 3 litres of water per day. Since I've started this my skin looks brighter and acne scarring has faded quite a lot. Although, it hasn't made any noticeable contribution to reducing the acne itself. As arguably the worst part of having is scarring, I recommend drinking lots of water ever day to help manage it.

by Wormy on 08/30/2015 04:24
Try to eliminate the root cause of your acne, it could b dairy and it will help a lot!
Doesn't do a thing
Reviewed on August 8, 2015

I suffer from mild acne on my cheeks and I always drink water. I only drink juice/soda etc on special occasions . Yes water is good for you but it didn't do a thing for my acne or acne scars and I drink ALOT of water. Since I was a kid my mom stopped Giving me juice/soda so it kinda stuck to me. Many people are always telling me drink more water drink more water I literally have to take 2 liters of drinking water wherever I go because 1 liter isn't enough for me and I finish it fast. it does help with other things but not for my acne. It. Doesn't do a thing. Sorry for my poor grammar 😕

by Wormy on 08/30/2015 04:28
Try a gallon or 4 litres a day, I drink four litres and seeing huge difference! It's been 3 days but one other thing, I also found the cause of my acne was milk so I've stopped drinking milk. Yours may b milk, should try it.
Plump healthy skin!
Reviewed on August 1, 2015

Whenever I drink a lot of water, I find that my skin appears healthier, the skin tone is smoother, and my spots heal faster. I recommend drinking a few huge bottles a day, and you will see your skin start to plump up and be more hydrated. The overall health the water provides helps reduce scars and smooth the skin. Try drinking more water and see the difference it makes not only in your skin, but every other aspect of your health.

Make it part of your acne regimen!
Reviewed on May 8, 2015

I am a 26 year old female, and have suffered from acne for the past decade pretty consistently. It wasn't until about a year and half ago that I started seeing a new doctor and she helped me realize and address the fact that I wasn't drinking nearly enough water everyday. I realized that there were days (especially while stressed at work), that I would drink multiple coffees and no waters, without really noticing.

I have seen a lot of improvement in my skin on Spironolactone, but I have also tried to consistently have 8-9 glasses of water per day- sometimes more. I have been able to literally stave off catastrophic breakouts in the making by drinking a ton of water and flushing out my system. When I am not hydrating properly, it shows on my skin within hours. I will go from only one or two very small pimples, to huge cysts that turn to scabs. If you are trying an acne treatment, couple it with plenty of water intake.

by Wormy on 08/30/2015 04:35
Can I ask you something's? Did you have any coffee within the time that you didn't have enough water and got more acne and has your acne gone completely? If not, how long have you been drinking water
Works Good for Skin- But not for Acne
Reviewed on February 17, 2015

I personally am a HUGE fan of water. I carry my signature orange water bottle around with me wherever I go and is filled with water on a daily basis.

I have notice that drinking lots of water has given my skin a beautiful, healthy glow. Its like having highlighter on... but more natural.

But for curing acne? Naw. Water didn't really do a thing.

I have mild acne on my forehead that won't go away. Every time a pimple starts to go away, two more pimples (sometimes cysts) appear in the previous' ones place. Water improved my overall skin health, but not for helping my acne go away.

In all, I recommend drinking water. It actually helps your scars go away faster! It also gives my skin a healthy glow. But don't expect too much with your acne.*

*DISCLAIMER: If you are drinking tons of soft drinks and stuff like that, that might actually be the cause of your acne. That wasn't my case, so drinking water didn't help me.

by Wormy on 08/30/2015 04:37
It could b milk try HELL YEAH!!! Milk for a couple weeks or anything dairy and drink a whole bunch of water, honestly that's helping me
Im not sure. Depends on the person's everyday water intake and skin.
Reviewed on February 12, 2015

Its very hard to tell with water, because it is something you drink everyday, so I don't know if my skin is really getting that much better. I used to drink about 2 liters a day and started to drink almost 3 L a day. I heard it helps with scars to heal the skin, but it seemed like my scars were just healing on their own. I would say the water helped with the way it healed(smooth), but i don't think that it healed any faster. I mean, you should always drink at least 2L a day so if you don't already and nothing works for your skin, 3L of water a day would probably help.

I only drink water
Reviewed on January 29, 2015

I have never enjoyed soda and stuff like that. Since I was a child, I only drink water, tea and juices. I really recommend water because it cleans up your body from the inside, and also helps your skin with oil control and moisturizing. Drink lots of water everyday and avoid thinks that are bad for your body, it will work!

Good and Bad
Reviewed on January 4, 2015

Water is good for detoxifying your body and cleaning it. But it alone never really helped with my acne. I still broke out even when drinking lots of water on a daily basis. But it's still a good addition to your battle acne so drink up.

Water - Miracle
Reviewed on November 23, 2014

I stopped with drinking Coca Cola and Sprite and drinks like that and now it's been 2 months that I am drinking only water and my face is getting better and better. There's no new break outs and that is very important for me. I only drink Coca Cola when I have some stomach problems. Water is the best, believe me!!! There is no such a drink like water is.

Every little helps
Reviewed on November 20, 2014

It goes without saying that your overall health and your skin go hand in hand, and water is step 1 in being healthy. However, I have had chronic acne and the last thing I want to hear is "Oh just drink 10 gallons of water a day! Your skin will glow!" When I drink a lot of water (and by a lot I mean around 4-6 pints a day) I notice my skin tone is more even, but water alone has never been enough to cure my acne. So yes, chug the stuff, it's great for your body and being hydrated improves your digestion tremendously, which means that all the vitamins and minerals your skin needs can get to your skin and all the toxins and nasty stuff will come out (ahem.) But stop telling people that water is the cure to their acne, if that's the case, they didn't have acne in the first place.