Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vitamin D (Vitamin D3) - Reviews

Vitamin D (Vitamin D3)

General_Rommel

3 week update: I definitely feel like Vitamin D is working for my skin. I've had 1 or 2 pimples over the last month but it's very much under control, and I think this supplement combination is the most consistent treatment for my acne since I was on accutane years ago.

In terms of mood/energy etc I don't actually notice much. If anything I feel like I'm way more lethargic and drained of energy since taking these vitamins. I'll update in a few weeks.

General_Rommel

OK had a massive breakout - 10 new pimples, but I think it was some new product I introduced to get rid of red marks/PIE. Lesson learned :(

Littlelexii315
Connor Daily
Docky
megi140
Oilyface22
Nubi

Nubi

ilovetacos
Its been a week and no change. I'll check back in a month.

ilovetacos
Well its been a month and absolutely no difference in oil. I suspect most peoples experience with less oil was coincidental. I'll go one more month since I have such a large bottle of vitamin D :)

SwellShoes
@armanfiddles
cabocarmen

Djingilix
I bought gelcaps a couple days ago and I haven't seen any improvement. I think it wont help me at all. What is recommended dosage for usual tablets?

Shruti25

Littlelexii315

Can you update? Im using adapele for a week now and vitamin d3 5000iu for three days and i am clearing up but dont know which is the reason.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes