Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

(zanheenim)

anhrs
hey, any update?

Clc93
Also an amazing immediate fix is rubbing an aloe leaf on your face. Just slice off the leaf and leave plenty of the "slime" on there. Let it completely dry. Redness will be gone.

Meow77
imeonthur
Rabia H
R.R.123

Indianwithacne
I would not recommend milk. Rather try using plain yogurt with turmeric.

Meeko51

lechaflan
Hey there. Do you have an update and mind uploading pics? I just started with a honey/turmeric mixture today. Also, do you have another alternative to cleaning stains with coconut oil? I love coconut oil but putting it on my face breaks me out.

Alienyyyzzzz

phuonganh_232
You should mask 3 times per week. from my experience

Aqtpetootie
Cheek acne is a food allergy of some sort. Its most likely dairy or gluten. In some cases its oils. I have heard of chocolate also causing cheek pimples. Chin acne is hormonal. And forehead pimples are related to stress. Nose pimples are blocked pores. I hope you find the right treatment for you..

Indianwithacne
Hello I also get chin and cheek acne and found what helps me is mixing turmeric with plain yogurt and bentonite clay to make a mask which I applied every day to my cheeks and chin. It really helps with acne and hyperpigmentation. Also I recommend buying alcoholic disinfectant wipes to wipe your phone screen so that germs don't transfer and change pillow sheets often(preferably use silk sheets).

zhaxiilove

youngcashmoney
its fine mosy women from india use it evryday. that is why indians have such glowing nice skin

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes