Simple : Protecting Light Moisturizer, SPF 15

Brand:
Reviews
3.8
9 Reviews

Avobenzone (sunscreen), Ensulizole (sunscreen), Octisalate (sunscreen).

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Stearate, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Stearamide AMP, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone.

44.4%
22.2%
33.3%

Used Simple : Protecting Light Moisturizer, SPF 15? Rate It:

Choose from 1 to 5 stars
May 27, 2013

Pros:

Light, not too heavy
No bad smell
Protects skin

Cons:

feels sticky sometimes

I have combination skin and its hard for me to find a moisturizer that works. I really like this one because it doesn't smell and it goes on light. It also protects skin from sun damage. My skin isn't breaking out as much as it used to. It isn't perfect though, sometimes it feels kinda sticky after I apply it. I'm going to finish the bottle and then try something new.
This Was Helpful

4 user(s) found this helpful

February 26, 2013

Pros:

-Great for sensitive skin
-Absorbs easily
-Good for combo skin
-Keeps skin moisturized
-Non-scented

Cons:

-Made me break out more later
-Didn't moisturize the dry parts of my face enough
-Can burn a little if used with BP
-Expensive—I had a coupon and it was on sale so it wasn't that bad, but without a coupon, it's like $10

I used it and loved it for the first few weeks, but as time went on it actually made me break out more on my forehead (the area that's the worst) later, even though it's supposed to be non-comedogenic. I'd tell people to try it, because everyone's skin is different.
This Was Helpful