Simple : Protecting Light Moisturizer, SPF 15

Brand:
Reviews
3.8
9 Reviews

Avobenzone (sunscreen), Ensulizole (sunscreen), Octisalate (sunscreen).

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Stearate, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Stearamide AMP, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone.

44.4%
22.2%
33.3%

Used Simple : Protecting Light Moisturizer, SPF 15? Rate It:

Choose from 1 to 5 stars
January 7, 2018
Wouldn't recommend
I used this moisturiser last year. Initially it seemed to work very well and calm my skin down. However, after a week or so my skin broke out quite badly. I tired it again 6 months later and the same thing happened again unfortunately.
September 18, 2016
Did not work for my skin type
I have oily/combination/sensitive skin and I wanted to love this moisturizer since Simple's makeup remover products work so well for me! This moisturizer felt heavy on the skin and made me look more oily throughout the day. On days I wore this under makeup, my face looked like a greasy mess.
May 21, 2016
Irritating product for me
I don't understand how everyone has all these great reviews on here. On paula's choice, people say that their skin was peeling and red because of this. My skin didn't peel, but it sure irritated it and it made my skin red. I didn't have this on for more than 3 hours. I immediately returned the product back to the store the next day. If it wasn't irritating, I would probably enjoy this product.