Biore : Pore Unclogging Scrub

Reviews
4.0
219 Reviews

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, PEG 6 Caprylic Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone 4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

39.7%

Used Biore : Pore Unclogging Scrub? Rate It:

Choose from 1 to 5 stars
January 10, 2014
Most Effective Drugstore Cleanser

Pros:

Keeps acne at bay
Soothing
Gentle

Cons:

Smells bad

While I'm currently not using this since I'm on The Regimen, I have tried more drugstore acne-fighting cleansers than I can even count. No single cleanser has worked miracles for my acne, but I am giving this 5 stars because this one has helped the most far more than any other. It's gentle enough to use daily because the beads are encapsuled and incredibly gentle. Even though the claim of the cooling/tingling feeling of getting into your pores is just a gimmick, it does feels soothing if your skin is irritated. Give it a shot. It's pretty cheap compared to other drugstore cleansers so you don't have much to lose.

5 user(s) found this helpful

June 28, 2013
Does Wonders

Pros:

Reduced Acne Marks/Scars Redness
Smells Amazing
Cooling Sensation

Cons:

None

I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin the first time I used this scrub. It feels softer and it has a brighter complexion. Some of my acne has shrunk dramatically within two uses of this. I have also noticed my acne marks/scars redness is reduced. As of now the product is working amazing for me. I'm hoping since my scars are pretty light that this will help get rid of them once and for all! My skin is very sensitive and this does not irritate or dry out my skin whatsoever.

8 user(s) found this helpful

January 4, 2013

Pros:

This product is amazing! I just got it about a week ago and... WOW! It works so fast and so great on my skin. My acne was really bad on my cheeks and my forehead and after a couple of days I already saw amazing results! I recommend this product to anyone who wants fast acne relief.

Cons:

The little beads kinda get everywhere in the sink, but it's no biggie! Also makes skin kind of dry so you should have a good acne fighting moisturizer ( I use clean and clear advance acne, the two work great together!)

BUY THIS PRODUCT!

11 user(s) found this helpful

July 21, 2012

Pros:

Leaves skin clear, works well, makes skin soft, not too abrasive, leaves skin feeling cool and refreshed, and I don't even have to use a toner or moisturizer and it will still make my skin look amazing! <3

Cons:

Doesn't exfoliate as well as I would like it to, but still works amazing! <3

This product is amazing! I have very acne prone, combination skin and it doesn't dry out my dry cheeks or oil up my t-zone! Leaves your face feeling super duper soft and cool. I've been using this for about 2 or 3 weeks and it's been leaving clear and beautiful. I used to use St. Ives Apricot Scrub and it worked, but it was a bit too abrasive. This scrub has just enough beads in it and the beads don't exfoliate as much as the St. Ives does which I really like. It starts out as a gel type of cleanser and turns into an exfoliant and then into a creamy cleanser. Works super duper well! I would recommend using an extra exfoliator if your skin loves to be exfoliated like mine. My acne has cleared up loads! I use this with no toner, and a Walmart brand moisturizer, and it works well. I don't know how well this would work on sensitive or super dry skin, but on oily-combination skin, it works well. Love this product! <3

8 user(s) found this helpful

April 13, 2012

Pros:

It smells really good
It make my face feel smoother
And protects me form breakouts

Cons:

Nothing!!!!

I love it!!!

7 user(s) found this helpful

March 20, 2012

Pros:

*opens pores
*leaves face feeling cool
*gentle
*smells really good

Cons:

*may leave face a little dry (depending on the sesitivty of the skin)

it works!

3 user(s) found this helpful

November 1, 2011

Pros:

Non Stripping
Does not make me break out.
Helps control my breakouts
I have no problems or complaints

Cons:

Nothing.

I found a review on you tube. I heard alot of great reviews more than other products. Decided to try it. After time it helped clear up my breakouts. Soft skin. You might not see it right away but it does help with breakouts. It never made my breakouts worse but it maintained it and helped. I love it. I use Noxema to but this is my main cleanser.

4 user(s) found this helpful

October 7, 2011

Pros:

+ Smells very good
+ Gentle but effective
+ A little bit goes a long way
+ Cleared my acne scars on my BACK!
+ Reduced the break outs and cut down on time it took the break out to heal

Cons:

- It's not advertised for body use

I picked this up after staring at acne products in Walmart for 30 minutes. I decided this is the last time i throw away money on a treatment before i try either murad or proactiv. I'm extremely pleased by the results i had dark scars and break outs over my shoulders on my back lower and up right where your spine is. I started using this in July and by October i've realized it gave me amazing results! It was cheap too, and a little bit goes a long away. So if you suffer from back acne try this please! Use it every time you shower or once a day!

5 user(s) found this helpful

May 29, 2011

Pros:

Feels nice
Skin feels smooth and clean

Cons:

None so far

I bought the *Warming* version of this product. I found this on sale at my local CVS, so I bought it. It is a scrub, but the "scrubbies" are very fine, not gritty feeling. The first time I tried it, the amount of heat it generated was surprising! But now I really like it. I use it after my cleansing wash and it makes my face feel super clean. I use a dollop about dime sized. I'm 43 yrs old and struggling with moderate adult hormonal acne. My skin is slightly oily with med/lrg pores on my nose and cheeks. It hasn't been too harsh or dried out my skin or made me break out (which is amazing). I'm loving this product and keep going back to the CVS to see if they have more on sale, so I can stock up!

2 user(s) found this helpful

January 22, 2011

Pros:

*Leaves skin feeling fresh and soft
*Mild, nice smelling fragrance
*Beads in cream not too solid
*Reasonably cheap
*Clear instructions
*Easy to use
*Wont clog pores like some other products
*Gentle to skin
*Reduces red blemishes and leaves skin glowing

Cons:

*Beads can be difficult to get out of hair line, best to use a hairband to prevent this

Overall a great product, i would definately recommens this.. I have moderate skin and would say that Biore has made a significant change on my skin.

9 user(s) found this helpful