CeraVe : Hydrating Cleanser

Brand:
Reviews
4.2
79 Reviews

Water (Purified), Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methylsulfate/Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 11, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Polyoxyl 40 Stearate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.

57%

Used CeraVe : Hydrating Cleanser? Rate It:

Choose from 1 to 5 stars
July 23, 2018
LOVE IT!!
When I was 12 my acne started and it was severe in middle school. I tried almost everything my parents could get their hands on for me. My neighbor was a skin doctor so she recommended this product. After using it for about 2 weeks my skin was clearing up tremendously. I've been using it for about 2-3 months now and I finally get to start high school with a clear face. This stuff works so well for me and I have really pale sensitive skin this stuff was gentle
April 1, 2018
Love!
I was so nervous to use this. I suffer with moderate acne and was always terrified to use something gentle. After using this face wash consistently for over a year, I can tell you that this face wash did not clog my pores. It left my skin feelings clean and very soft! While I do not feel it has done anything for clearing my acne, I feel that it has not hurt either. I think this face wash plays a safe role in my routine by doing what a face wash should do, clean your face. I have bought about 4 bottles in a year and have not used 2, so even though it is a bit on the pricey side, it is a large bottle and will last you!

1 user(s) found this helpful

January 3, 2018
A staple
This is a staple in my regimen. It's very gentle and not drying at all. I won't say it's the MOST gentle I've ever used, because it can sting if your skin is already dry/irritated, but I think it's one of the best cleansers at the drug store. I use it with my clarisonic.

6 user(s) found this helpful

June 15, 2017
Light and easy on skin
So great for very sensitive skin. I use this on occassion when I run out of my aveeno clear complection clenser, and I quite like it. I do, however, not like this one as much as other cleaners. After I use this, I do not feel like my skin is "clean" (if that makes any sense). Perfect if you want something very gentle.

July 19, 2018
i just want to say I love your username.
August 18, 2015
Very useful
I've been using this product for about a year, and I think that it's been helping my skin a lot. It feels like lotion, and slips on your face every easily. I used another cerave wash and that left my skin very dry, but this one makes my skin feel soft. If you have hyper pigmentation, I suggest you use this product.

17 user(s) found this helpful

December 5, 2014
i really like it
I bought this for my dry/sensitive skin and it leaves my face really smooth. Other face washes I've tried dry out my skin.

15 user(s) found this helpful

March 10, 2013

Pros:

Cleans face without excessive drying
Effective and can be used with other topical treatments
Inexpensive

Cons:

Doesn't treat acne, only helps prevent

Good product but if you are treating acne you need to add more to your protocall

November 4, 2012

Pros:

Isn't drying
Great for acne prone skin
Great for dry skin types
No fragrance

Cons:

A bit pricey for a cleanser
Takes a lot of product to cover my face
Doesn't foam up

Good gentle cleanser...it doesn't get rid of acne though.

September 10, 2012

Pros:

Works!
No Fragrance, Non-Comedogenic

Cons:

Expensive- Around $16 at CVS
Packaging- cannot travel with it

Let me first say that i have very sensitive acne prone skin. This face wash is absolutely amazing for my skin. It does not leave a dry tight feeling that Cetaphil cleanser does. I have not had any breakouts since using (crossing fingers that I won't in the future) I religiously used to use the hydrating cleanser and i feel that this wash removes makeup more effectively and does a thorough cleaning of dirt and sweat. Will continue to be a faithful customer to this brand of skin products.

12 user(s) found this helpful

March 9, 2012

Pros:

Great for sensitive skin.
Removes most makeup.

Cons:

It takes a lot of the product to cover my face.
You have to put in some extra muscle to get your makeup off. Kinda pricey.

This cleanser is magic for sensitive skin! It's very gentle and I just got it two days ago and my face feels a lot cleaner and the redness in my face looks like it's clam down =]!

9 user(s) found this helpful