Aqua Glycolic : Facial Cleanser

Brand:
Reviews
4.1
15 Reviews

Purified Water, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Glycolate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sorbitol, Stearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

40%
40%
13.3%
6.7%

Used Aqua Glycolic : Facial Cleanser? Rate It:

Choose from 1 to 5 stars
January 10, 2011

Pros:

smoother, softer skin
not drying
helped somewhat with acne
slowly fading hyperpigmentation scars

Cons:

didn't completely clear acne
can sting if used too often

This product has improved the overall tone and texture of my skin, w/out making it irritated, dry, or flaky. I noticed that the amount of severe breakouts has lessened, and pimples come to a head more quickly. My skin does not seem to get as oily throughout the day. I started using this three weeks ago. I use this once a day at nighttime, making sure to apply a pump and a half's worth of it to my dry face. After gently massaging it for about 10 seconds with my hands, I get the Clarisonic Mia (with some water) and go over it for a minute. My face feels smooth and pretty clean afterwards. During the day, I use a product with SPF since this wash can make your skin sensitive to the sun.

27 user(s) found this helpful

October 16, 2009

Pros:

I love how clean my face feels after I use the cleanser. I also use the cream and epiduo for acne spots on my chin. The epiduo is drying out my chin but thats another topic.

Cons:

I wish it was more soapy when rubbing the cleanser into my face. The face cream makes my face oily, but Im not sure if that is whats suppose to happen...

So far, my skin looks really clean, I only use it once a day at night. In the morning I use a moderate soap, like white dove, SPF 15 and oil olay lotion. I still occationally use tea trea oil for my break outs, cause I had such a great experience before. My husband has almost severe acne and he is doing the same thing I am, he is improving a lot.

17 user(s) found this helpful

July 22, 2009

Pros:

Used with rentin A many years ago -completely cleared my skin.
Restarted just recently for my adult acne along with epiduo. Already noticing less inflammation after a couple of days

Cons:

Consistency feels more like a lotion and not a cleanser; really need to massage into face well to remove dirt

Works well in combination with prescription topical treatments

20 user(s) found this helpful

May 22, 2009

Pros:

(Actually doing a review on the toner, since I didn't see it on this site)
- the packaging is great!
- the bottle lasts you quite a few months

Cons:

- slight burning sensation that lasts about 3 seconds
- the scent is ok, not horrible but not really pleasant

My dermatologist recommended this to me for my oily skin and my closed comedones and blackheads. This toner actually did reduce the amount of oil on my skin, it is still a little oily though. The packaging is wonderful, genius! Who would ever think of pressing down on the cap and having the stuff squirt on a cotton ball? It's so much easier to use opposed to flipping the cap and then pouring a toner all over the place. The only problem with this is that there is a burning sensation when you first apply it, luckily it only lasts for about 3 seconds. Overall, this is the best toner I've used.

25 user(s) found this helpful

November 27, 2007

Pros:

Works Quick, doesn't break you out and helps loads with red marks.

Cons:

Weird to apply a cleanser before you wet your face and it's consistency is odd.

Worked great for the two months I used it. Still use it if I have a major breakout and usually calms my face. If you have mild acne and red marks, it's perfect.

18 user(s) found this helpful