Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ZAPZYT Maximum Strength 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Gel - Reviews

ZAPZYT Maximum Strength 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Gel
Brand: ZAPZYT

View Ingredients
Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Laureth-4, Carbomer 940, EDTA, Diilsopropanolamine, Purified Water USP.

BoiseAcne
Celiaport
ebonyi17
Macie*brownn
tingkai37
PimplesGALORE

Meowmixbitches
I'm dead 💀 haha I love you! You should totally have a comedy blog about your everyday life you are hilarious, that being said I'm sorry you looked like that lady that injected cement and oil into her face, must have been painful not to mention the sun makes it worse. It says don't go out in the sun with it lol like so I guess you just have to sit the complete darkness whispering to yourself until it works or makes you look like a squirrel.

Link to comment
selfconfidenceadvocate
Lord Sauron
Christa Heiner

Ashu19
Hi.... Im so eager to try this product...!Can any1 tel me how to buy online? I tried in ebay n amazon,bt its not takin for bangalore address...! I wanna know if this product is available in bangalore or not? any help will be much appreciated.......... Thanx in advance

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes