Lemon Juice (as a drink) reviews

4.4/5 - 160 reviews

It works
Reviewed on January 27, 2018

I think it worked for me, everytime i drink before bed i haven't break out. And my hyperpigmentation is fading out.

awesome
Reviewed on November 8, 2017

I have tried lots of acne to treat-acne-scars-lemon-juice and only one worked. But it didn't work very well and it was expensive. So I went searching for something cheap that would work. Well, I found this. Lukewarm lemon water in the morning and evening. It is an acquired taste, so if it is so unbearable it is okay to put a teaspoon of honey in it. I highly recommend this product!

[link edited out]

Doterra Lemon Oil!
Reviewed on October 18, 2017

So about a week ago I decided to try lemon water in order to stop my acne. I actually came across this site and decided to try it after reading reviews. My mother is a big Doterra fanatic so there was a 15ml lemon oil bottle lying around that I started to add into my water everyday. It's highly concentrated so I put in a drop or two and I can't even explain the difference in my skin. My acne has been horrible for YEARS. It was all over my cheeks, jaw and chin. It was always hormonal related and especially linked to my diet which I still struggle to keep clean. I've tried everything and this has been my saviour. My acne has cleared dramatically! I haven't had a breakout since I've been drinking this. My skin has cleared up, and I'm praying that it continues to do so. Right now my focus is on clearing my acne scarring. I really recommend giving this a go or even trying lemon water in itself. I've tried everything from oral medication, tropical remedies, acne products, diets and chemical peels. This has worked for me! I really hope that this works for other people too, it's just really a confidence booster after so many years of battling acne. I will also post a review in a months time if this continues to work for me. Good Luck!

Unintended!
Reviewed on August 29, 2017

I started drinking it because I saw that it could help lose weight, and that it had health benefits too. But after two days of ALOT of lemon water, I found that instead of my normal chin of acne, there was nothing. And since lemon was the only thing I changed to my lifestyle, I'm putting it down to that. I hope that this continues!

Would it work ?
Reviewed on August 12, 2017

I have been L'Oréal true match foundation and it broke me out badly and I'm doing anything to get rid of my pimples they're little red pimples all over my face especially cheek area. Do you guys think lemon water would work ?

Lemon Juice as an Astringent
Reviewed on June 10, 2017

I've had acne for over 22 years and after my giving birth 3 1/2 years ago the prescription med stopped working. I'm trying other alternatives. So today after spending the morning at the park sweating I decided to cleanse my face. For the heck of it, I rubbed a slice of lemon on my face after my cleanser. (I had bought a huge bag of lemons as part of a natural weight loss drink) So it immediately started burning. I didn't leave it on long, not even 5 minutes. But Whoa after I took it off I could immediately tell a difference. Some of my whiteheads came to the surface immediately. I could see white dots. As I begin to extract my face all of the whiteheads (including those that are resistant to the Proactiv mask) all came up to the surface. I followed up the extraction with the rest of the Proactiv + routine, Steps 2 and 3. I haven't tried lemon water yet, but based on the posts I see here. I may start.

Limited effect
Reviewed on June 9, 2017

When I first started drinking lemon water it seemed to clear up my skin completely. But I've now been drinking half a lemon in warm water for the past few years and I've had regular breakouts regardless. I think the intitial improvements were due to other factors and/or the placebo effect. I still drink it because I think it does have a slight effect but nothing miraculous.

Love love love!
Reviewed on April 7, 2017

Recently I started squeezing the juice of one lemon into my bottle of water everyday. I didn't do this for my acne, and I was surprised when it started clearing up. Size of my zits were smaller, redness was less intense, and my skin felt super smooth! I had no idea this could help acne heal, so I'm not stopping! Lemon water also tastes really good and it's really thirst quenching. Definitely try.

by Lovemydaughter on 04/17/2017 15:59
That's amazing glad your seeing results. How long did it take for you to see the Results?
Unintended acne treatment - amazing!
Reviewed on February 9, 2017

I received a 'zingo' bottle in my Christmas stocking - you put half a lemon in the bottom and fill up with water. It makes tasty infused water! I normally drink a lot during the day anyway, so using this bottle, I end up drinking around 3/4 bottles of lemon infused water a day. I wouldn't replace the lemon during the day so it became more and more diluted, which I guess is better for teeth etc. I've suffered from acne for as long as I can remember - tried all creams, medications etc! Recently, I've been surprised to notice that my skin has completely cleared. Blackheads gone, scarring reduced, smoother complexion and no new spots for the past 2 weeks!!?? I'm not totally sure it's completely down to the lemon but seems too much of a coincidence not to be - lemons are full of vitamin C and antioxidants. The only thing I have changed is adding lemon to my daily water! It's transformed my skin - would recommend trying to anyone struggling.

Amazing!
Reviewed on April 21, 2016

I had hormonal acne and a little bit black marks over my face bcoz of acne so I started using drinking lemon water twice. a day once in the morning and once in the evening .And guys I have been using these since 2 weeks and results are just awesome.the redness is going down and black spot are less . I m going to continue it and post my review one month later. I will also recommend it to everyone.Hope it clears up my face fully. Anyways God bless u guys.and Good Luck!

by mazrin90 on 11/27/2016 17:55
So, any changes since then?
Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clinics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org