Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay - Reviews

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

View Ingredients
100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay.
Clarisa Jenoveeve
vanemane22
Diamondmercedes
acnekillspeople

Lei1029
How often should I use it if I have sensitive acne skin? Thanks:)

rworld
Hi, @Lei1029. The label suggests a weekly application. I would follow this suggestion, as the product tends to dry out the skin. And as with any other treatment, you generally wouldn't want to overdo it, anyway. I've created a video around my own great experience as a long-time user of this product. Hope it helps: [link edited out]

Rosaaa

nmarcy88
I never had any acne problems till i turned 25, which is a shock because you don't expect it at an older age. I've tried just about everything under the sun. So I order this off of amazon and heard that with apple cider vinegar I should hopefully have some success. If you could share some before and afters that would be much appreciated. [email protected][link removed]

Lloydy
[email protected][link removed] can i see the effect.

Rickyman31

BeachGirl333
MissStorm1207

KingATG
HI can i use the aztec clay mask im 14 yrs old is it safe for me? Just asking thanks☺️

DefinitionOfSonder

MissStorm1207
I think using this mask is too much for every day use. Once a week makes more sense and I have oily skin too (trust me). But once I started using this (mixed with ACV and honey and making it a pudding-like texture) not only did my acne minimize and was less irritated, but my skin was so smooth and had less oil production. For the marks, try Aloe Vera (the real plant) and also use ice a toner. Thank me later. Wink

avdijaa

wangg
how is your skin now ? did this work ??

Rosaaa
Did this work

alexkani52
AhaGuru
FastChange

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes